Zonal Acharya, Living Guru, Ritvik , Self Effulgent Acharya?

Days gone by are remembered as good or bad according to our desire. Although we are not encouraging anyone to post texts in this forum, if anyone feels a need to discuss things related to their former times in a spiritual movement or to ventilate their feelings, this is the place to do it. Please maintain proper decorum and do not flame others or other organizations. Any comments or statements herein are the opinions of the poster's alone and have no connection to harimedia.net or its administrators.
harsi

Re: Zonal Acharya, Living Guru, Ritvik , Self Effulgent Acharya?

Post by harsi »

Gaura-vani wrote:From Kristina :003 Cry out for God otherwise you will find nothing than sleep.
That sounds to me like what my aunt from Landau says to me always when I visit her sometimes. If you dont believe in Jehova God you will not be among the 144 000 choosen ones by Jehova to share with Him and Jesus the kingdom of God on this earth. Beware of false prophets and Armageddon!!!
Last edited by harsi on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

YOU KNOW I DONT REALY WANT TO BOTHER YOU
REALY NOT WANT TO INSULT YOU OR ANYTHING ELSE

BUT MY INTERNAL CULTURE IS SO THAT I CANNOT TOLARATE
SERTAIN THINGS

PLEASE JUST TELL ME IS IT PROPER TO COME TO THE WEB SITE OF HARI AND TRYED TO INSULT HIM EVEN AFTER 12 YEARS?
iS IT NOT STUPIDITY OR EVEN MORE RASCALDOM
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:PLEASE JUST TELL ME IS IT PROPER TO COME TO THE WEB SITE OF HARI AND TRYED TO INSULT HIM EVEN AFTER 12 YEARS? IS IT NOT STUPIDITY OR EVEN MORE RASCALDOM
Maybe it is both... No! I am just joking. Why not just communicate with each other the way we may understand certain things like the people who are doing it everywhere on the various online forums of the world wide web. Why should one hide here ones point of view beyond the pillars of anyone of you?
Last edited by harsi on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

YOU KNOW MUCH BETTER ENGLISH THEN ME
IT IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUIGE
IT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND SERTAIN THING
I COULDNT FIGURE OUT THE ANSWER ON MY QUESTION YES OR NO

WHEN YOU WRITING ANSWER PLEASE CONSIDER THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND IT QUITE DIFFERENT THEN YOU ARE WRITING WRITE AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:I couldn't figure out the answer on my question yes or no. When you (are) writing (an) answer please consider that I can understand it quite different then you are writing. Write as simple as possible.
I often make a similar experience while reading the comments of others. I just say that Hari is old and wise enough to take care of himself and if he sees something unproper or insulting written here by someone related to him or others, he could intervene personally and clear the situation, as any forum administrator would surely do. I think that there is no reason whatsover that we would have to do it for him, risking thus to disturb or destroy the good relationship we may have among each other as longtime members of this forum.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

.......HM...HARSHI.......I see.....
You also seem to be adult.
Why should Hari answer on the stupid letters wich is adress not to him but to you mainly?

I am constracted by God in other way and think most of the people also.
Does it mean that if you see in the street the rascals who
desturbing other people you are not condeming them and not trying to stop when you have possibility..
This is you r understanding of culture?
I cannot realy understand your motivation .
Then if you are so then why you critisising my posts and trying to stop me.
You dont want to brake realationship s as you said then why you critisising others who have different opinin on this isue, then you.
And more then that when this rascal was offending you calling you
pussies or something like that you reacted imediatly,this is egoism
Sory but for me it sound some kind hipocrasy.

From my point of you in this reagard something wrong realy with you.
Just imagine that many people will write some stupid offences towards your perants or Prabhupad would you say that it is ok?
Or would you just be quite?

I dont know wath we are descussing it is so simple and abvious.
But be as you want to be it is not a problem ,hipocrasy is problem get rid from it.
All the good qualityes you have will be nulified if you try to defend rascals.
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Gaura-vani wrote: "Hari does not present (-or represents) Prabhupadas conclusion or philosophy!" Well, I find that to be an outragous statement. I would like to invite you for a short meditation, - which I did myself - if you like.
Thanks for your invitation my dear Gaura-vani, but I won't reconsider or change my former statements or conclusions anyway, but I rather (-added) something more to them in your quotation. So whats the use? Please "think" about it, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink... Take it or leave it and this is no laughing matter. To add fuel to the "fire" which burns already anyway, let's put the cards on the table. Let us argue or discuss among each other here on this forum as fully grown up people would surily do who can stand on their own feet, since it is recomended to strike while the iron is still hot, and two heads are anyway better than one, why do you think that one would always have to put the cart before the horse? In other words, why should one always have to compare ones own spiritual or social conclusions and reached understandings with those of someone else? To make things worse, I name here Prabhupada's teachings and his reached spiritual, social and political conclusions, or you can name here whatever "teachings" or personality you would like or imagine I would have written here for you to read.

To cut a long story short. Who is Prabhupada for you and why does that what he may have said or written ones upon a time is so important for you personally? According to how I understand you, you can't have your cake and eat it, too. I know that fools rush in where wise men fear to tread and by writing this I may have hit the nail on the head, but like the proverb goes "The early bird catches the worm."

"Unmitigated bliss, heaven and paradise."

Yours sincerely,
Harsi
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

:)
now I read all it and think: it seems to me, I understand, why men, not women, always were busy by different spiritual and religious practics. Most likely,in their organizms there isn't a device which radiates love and peace. Men are ready to bit and kill, they like the process of biting, and the reason of it is not so important for them. But in organizm of woman nature put this device, because without it she can't have children. And men practic some meditation in order to develop this device in their hearts and minds. With different degree of success.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

I AM SURE THAT HARIS TEACHING PURELY REPRESENTING LORD CHAITANYAS WAY OF SPIRITUALITY.
AND SINCE PRABHUPAD ALSO WANTED TO PRESENT HIS WAY OF LORD CHAITANYAS TEACHING
IN ESSENCE
THEY ARE THE SAME.
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

WOMANS NOT AT ALL ALWAYES FILLED WITH LOVE AS ONE CAN SAY
THEY ARE SAME AS A MAN FILLED WITH THE SENCE OF PRIDE AND DESIRE TO FIGHT BUT IN COMPLITLY OTHER WAY,BUT SINCE THEY HAVE CHILDS IT BRINGING MORE LOVE AND COMPASION IN THERE LIFE,BUT THEY CAN BE MORE ENVIOUSE THEN MAN
BUT IN GENERAL THEY ARE MORE CALM ,THEY HAVE MORE
IMPORTANT TASKS TO DO IN THERE LIFE FOR EXAMLE TO GET A GOOD HUSBAND :D .
WOMANS REALY GREAT. AND BY THE WAY THEY ARE MORE CLEVER THEN MOST OF THE MENS,EVEN JUST RECANTLY GORBACHEV DECLARED THAT THE ERA OF MATRIARCAT BEGAN :D
NOW DAYES WOMANS MUCH MORE INTO SPIRITUALITY THEN MANS
WE ARE AS I UNDERSTOOD TRYING TO FIGURE OUT REAL VALUES IN LIFE AND IS IS IMPORTANT TOO.
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

;)
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

:003
harsi

Post by harsi »

Gaura-vani wrote:The author A.C. Bhaktivedanta (Swami) gave me a quick hint that gambling, like playing cards, should ideally not be performed as it agitates the mind in an unnessacary manner. I was able to accept his recommondation and stopped playing cards after my Gita-Sessions. Is that what you were refering to, Harsiji ?
Thank you Gauravani that you still followed your heart and "put your cards on the table" of our Harimedia forum so nicely anyway, although Prabhupada might have given you ones in the Gita a "quick hint" of not doing it. Prabhupada, the compassionate "father", of so many "children" might have surely understood your motivation if he were to be still with us here today and read what you have written here in this forum. I am sure he might have forgiven you for not following fully his advice in this conection. So now since you followed so nicelly and independantly "your" hearts desire why not continue to do it further in life? Or are you so afraid that this practice might agitate your mind to much?
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:Why you (are) critzizing others who have different opinion on this isue, then you.
If it were just an opinion I would have surely not tried to "critizize" you since it is everyones right to have an own opinion which he might want to share with others. But insulting other people is not considered an "opinion" by the law of a state rather a criminal act with the consequence that you can and might be punished by law for insulting other people in the way you did. I don't want to quote here some expressions you were using in your comments, this you might know yourself.

The thread started with "Prajalpaspeaker" using the word "pussies" in one of his comment which is a word which at least here in Germany is a sexist expression which denotes certain woman and a certain part of their body.

You want to know why I critizized him for using this expression in his comment to me? Maybe because I am a man with a somehow chivalrous nature and does know that we have in this forum also a few Sita's and "Draupadi's as members? I mean Hari is a man after all so he can take care of himself. But nowadays people are showing their various inclinations more freely so somehow I may be far beyond the "Zeitgeist" ...

"A pivotal point in the Mahabharata. In this painting Krishna protects Draupadi, as one of the Kurus tried to disrobe her. According to Hindu theology, the abuse of a woman incurs heavy "bad karma." None of the nobles intervened and in this way they precipitated their destruction on the field of Kurukshetra" more »
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:I am sure that Hari's teachings (are) purely representing Lord Chaitanya's way of spirituality. And since Prabhupada also wanted to present his way of Lord Chaitanya's teachings, in essence they are the same.
Of course as the proverb goes "Many roads lead to Rome" it just depents on which side of the globe you might be situated "in essence." I guess what I want to say by this is that someone who may read some books of the Goswamis or of Prabhupada might surely also see some discrepencies in that what Hari is teaching. I mean he does not try to convince one to chant the holy names of Krishna as a means of "purification" or to offer ones food first to god or Krishna and eat thus "prasadam", (Gaura-vani !) He does not quote what anyone might have said or might be written in some scriptures, or so many things people who follow certain spiritual traditions may propagate as coming from Krishna and his followers or "devotees" and consider to be Lord Chaitanyas teachings and way of spirituality. So what would you say to such people?