About Technique

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
alexey

About Technique

Post by alexey »

Dear Hari!
I would like to ask You about Technique You have given on this Forum.
It is "Chakra ‘Breathing’ or Energy Sucking". I suck in the energy into the chakra from the front, and let it go out of the chakra from the back. Thus the energy goes through me. Is that execution of the exercise correct?

Thank You for helping
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

No. The technique that I wrote about requires that you send the energy out the same place where you brought it in, just as breath goes through the throat area. Do not work with the back of the chakras as this will create confusion if you do not have something very specific to accomplish. You can do all that favorable things with the front of the chakras.

In prana healing the back of the svadhisthana chakra is called the Meng Mein chakra and if it is over active one has sleep problems (amongst others). Therefore it is better to work with the front only, and a lot easier.

If you want energy to go through you, it is better to use the vertical axis for that.
alexey

"The tree" meditation

Post by alexey »

Dear Hari!
When my wife is doing "The tree" meditation, she feels like some burning and pricking in foots. And this is a real obstacle for Her. Can You say something about it?

Thank You for helping.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

It is very hard to say exactly what is happening to another person when they do meditations. Here is a very general answer: When you do a meditation where you become aware of a particular part of the body, such as the hands or feet, it is natural that one will powerfully feel the flow of blood through that region (a possible source of heat) and powerfully feel the energy that is there but usually neglected by our awareness (a possible source of tingling). In this case the solution is not to consider it a problem but rather an awareness and adjust one's responses to the sensations. However, I suspect that is not the case here.

One can generally counteract heat and burning with cold things. If one's feet feel too hot, one can visualize cooling ice or cooling blue color around the feet which will counteract the heat. But this solution deals with symptoms and not root causes (pardon my pun).

The root of the problem might be in the concept that the feet are where the roots of the tree descend into the earth. Some persons feel rootless, or they feel not properly connected to the earth (they do not feel grounded as stable living beings) and therefore when they are requested to create this connection they feel the very real burning lack of it in their everyday life. Sometimes these unpleasant sensations signal something deeper.

When we are grounded our energy does not stop at the feet but flows into the earth and upward from the earth. The feet are a conduit, a means by which the energy can flow into and out of the body. When the feet are seen like that, as real roots function in a real tree, they are seen more like pipes than the final destination of energy.

If after seeing this properly (for after all visualization depends on seeing properly) one still has a problem, then one has to look at what is being seen (or visualized) when one brings energy from the earth upwards. If one thinks of it as fiery, naturally the feet would respond with feeling heat. The earth is also cooling in nature and can affect the feet in a cool way if that is the way we see it.

Try these different things and let me know what happens in more detail if there is still trouble. Or if my suggestions help, tell me that too! Either way, I would appreciate some response. Hope this helps.