Bliss

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Dharmisha

Bliss

Post by Dharmisha »

Sometimes I spontaneously start to feel bliss when I simply communicate with the person,
when I look he is eating or when I read some book. It proceeds from
the chakra between the eyes and from the top chakra as I assume. Whether
is it possible to prolong this condition, that eventually it will
become constant.
And what is it at all?
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that you are connecting to the energy field of the other person and the feeling you get from making the connection is blissful. You might be the type of person who enjoys connecting with others and when you feel their energy, it makes you feel good especially when they become aware of this.

It does not matter which specific chakra that energy comes from for such energy is either a sum total of what a person is or is the specific manifestation of one or more of their qualities. Each person will communicate to you their energy of being differently according to how they themselves focus it as an expression of themselves. This means they will transmit their consciousness through the chakras most attuned to their concentration. Each chakra responds by vibrating according to what our consciousness is expressing. Every individual has their own particular intensity that manifests through the frequencies they transmit and most enjoy expressing their energy to those who are capable of feeling it and appreciating it. When they connect with others who enjoy and appreciate connecting with that intense part of them that represents their greatest gift, talent, focus of their consciousness and natural love, they feel a deep satisfaction.

If this is true of those to whom you connect, and I feel it is, then when they feel your endeavor to perceive their true energy without your judging or condemning them, they let you taste it more. When they feel that you not only accept them as they are but you appreciate them for it, they become less fearful and inhibited and send to you their own appreciation of your talents that lead you to connect to them. When you feel this reciprocation, you feel blissful and also energetically enlivened which can cause the hairs on end phenomena, amongst others.

To maintain this feeling constantly is hard. But you can reproduce it with other persons or at other times. One problem can arise when your being conscious of the mechanism of this exchange leads you to expect it and endeavor to intensify it by consciously manipulating some of the factors which normally are beneficial to such perception. This could diminish the spontaneous joy of reciprocation by turning it into a technique.

Perhaps you should just be thankful that you have this marvelous gift and accept the experience of the exchange when it happens without lamenting when it diminishes in time?