The process of elevation

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
alexey

The process of elevation

Post by alexey »

Dear Hari!

The process of elevation is very wonderful. And when one get a taste of it, his desire to experience that process increases. But sometimes when I think (again the mind on the scene) about it, it seems to me that this process is so wide. I approximately know what I want, what to say about how to achive this. It is good to be this, to do that, to react so... The head could go round :) It may be sounds stupid but it is my real condition sometimes. Coud You give some advice?

Thank You for helping
alexey

Post by alexey »

I found that "Techniques and Meditations" You gave in "Hari's Blog" is answering my question.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Wow, sorry that I neglected to answer you. I have been so wrapped up in getting these meditations ready that I did not reply to you.

Yes, the practices are varied and one can find relevance in multiple ways. I can only do one thing at a time, so I am presenting the tools one after another in these forums. I will also present video and audio presentations of these tools to assist you or anyone to do these procedures.

One can only go just so far with talk, and philosophical discussions are essentially talk. Although talk has its value, especially to convince someone to change an improper conception that no longer serves their purposes, it does not always give one the means to taste experiences that are significant for growth.

Experiences can come in thousands of different ways, so I wish to give some of the tools by which you can consciously control some of these experiences and visit them at will. So bear with me as I put up these materials one after another.

I am alone here and time is not merciful to me. It will come little by little.