On beeing puppets of the great puppeteer

The place where members can exchange as they like between themselves. A kind of sidewalk cafe for spiritualists.
harsi

On beeing puppets of the great puppeteer

Post by harsi »

in Discussions with Hari there is a discussion going on wherein Kamalamala raises the question of us, the soul, the spiritual essence of this physical body of us, as beeing a puppet in the hands of god. I humble disagree with this concept, because I the soul am the master of my life, as well in my conditioned, my ignorant state of being, as well in my iluminated state of mind. I can never give up or give away the responsibility for this, for my life, to an outside force or spiritual divine being. That would be counterproductive for all my spiritual evolution in life, as well in this physical body or any other body of mine in the future or the distant past.
kamalamala1

Re: On beeing puppets of the great puppeteer

Post by kamalamala1 »

Can you control your breath?
Or health of your body ?
Or your emotions?your feelings?
Or the wark of your inside organs,?
We are not controling realy anything as Hari said we are only trying our best,but wath coming out depends of outside forces,Beings,spirits and others.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Its indeed a great theme this concept of control. I understand it more as being my ability of me making the best out of a certain situation I am in. In this way I can live a peaceful life.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Regarding "what is coming out depends on outside forces" , Kamalamala, I would say that Hari could mean more that we should be grateful to the "outside forces" who offer us all the possibilities we have to live the life we desire to have. I am sure you would agree with me that in all the circumstances you are in in your life in the last analyses you feel that you did your best to have the life you desire to have, and that everything else would depend also on your fate, or as you say the circumstances the higher beings would help to create for you in this life and the next lives. Hari writes of the understanding we should have that , "ultimatelly," everything would be in the hands or would need the approval of god and the higher beings who act under his/her authority. With this concept and understanding I can live also. I approve it or in other words its also in line with the way I understand this matter.
Prisni

Post by Prisni »

For a child, the parents is totally in power, can do anything they want with the child. But what do parents do with that absolute power of the life of the child?
They tell the child to go and play in its own way, and then, if they are good parents, stay back and only watch to see that the play does not go totally dangerous out of hand.
See God mother and father as the perfect parents, who never ever interfere with the free will of play for the child. Parents give security and might supply to improve the play, but never direct it. Parents are not scary, are only loving, and therefore we are sure thay will not destroy the play.
That God allows all the nonsense we do on earth means that it is a play, an immature play of children, and that it is no real danger (for the soul).
Drpta

Post by Drpta »

Parents can mold child’s conscious energy, and from how they do it child’s consciousness depends. And not only the parents, entire environment also has influence. And thru these interactions we evolve. And I agree that good parents rarely push child to do things directly, but they urge him. And circumstances also urge us to do things in certain way. We make actions and get reactions and all this staff works harmoniously and molds us, our conscious energy.
Man cannot exist without being in environment. And let me say that the environment manipulates us, creates us what we are in every particular moment of time. Even choices offered us are very limited, our desires are also limited, and our freedom is limited. It looks like we are in tunnel system and able to move only via existed ways. It is very difficult to dig your own way. And this is divine manipulation. Higher beings allow or restrict us. But we are not totally manipulated. Both, men and gods and many other being are creators of the environment. So the entire creation tied with feedforward and feedback. It is like a kind of virtual reality play.
Attachments
pict.jpg
pict.jpg (94.58 KiB) Viewed 8396 times