maha mantra

Days gone by are remembered as good or bad according to our desire. Although we are not encouraging anyone to post texts in this forum, if anyone feels a need to discuss things related to their former times in a spiritual movement or to ventilate their feelings, this is the place to do it. Please maintain proper decorum and do not flame others or other organizations. Any comments or statements herein are the opinions of the poster's alone and have no connection to harimedia.net or its administrators.
balarama11

maha mantra

Post by balarama11 »

dear Hari, are you chant maha mantra Hare Krishna, or not ?
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Why do you care what I do or do not do? Why do you think I have to answer such questions?

If your question was aimed at ascertaining the value of chanting mantras then certainly I will respond that chanting mantras is a useful tool for spiritual evolution.

If you were to ask me how I fill my day with spirituality, I might be inclined to give some hints, although grudgingly considering the inconsiderate tone of the question (something that I have come to expect from those who feel challenged by me).

I have never said that someone should not chant.

I like chanting mantras, even the Maha Mantra. Can you imagine that?
balarama11

Post by balarama11 »

I like chanting mantras, even the Maha Mantra. Can you imagine that?
very thanks for reply :)
balarama11

re

Post by balarama11 »

This question :roll:, it follows that I'm curious.
That's not my intention :024 - offend You

anyway sorry, forgive me :016

respect for You

your sincerely :wink: balarama11
Hare Krishna
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

I am sorry for my terse reply. Your question was just put in that kind of way so I replied accordingly. Thank you for your clarification.

Of course I chant. Every day. Never stopped, why should I? However, I do not count how much. I do not see it quantitatively, rather, as part of my life and spirit.
balarama11

Post by balarama11 »

thanks Image so much Image

Hare Krishna and good luck ! Image