Good old days were good old days, and I thank you for this

Days gone by are remembered as good or bad according to our desire. Although we are not encouraging anyone to post texts in this forum, if anyone feels a need to discuss things related to their former times in a spiritual movement or to ventilate their feelings, this is the place to do it. Please maintain proper decorum and do not flame others or other organizations. Any comments or statements herein are the opinions of the poster's alone and have no connection to harimedia.net or its administrators.
alive

Good old days were good old days, and I thank you for this

Post by alive »

Dear Hari,
that is really all I can say: I am happy to see you are well and inspired (and inspiring), and I would like to use the opportunity to just say "thank you" for so much inspiration, joy and so much more. I thought it is only appropriate to do this; after all, this forum is called "good old days", and good they were, thanks to you (and Sacinandana Swami, whom I still respect and value highly). Please don't feel obliged to reply - just sit back and accept my gratitude. I learned a lot from you, and still do. This is my sentiment after I cleaned my flat and found so many nice photos of the "good old days"; brought back beautiful memories of days and nights when my head kept spinning from your insights, from some things I didn't agree with, other with which I agreed with, and yet others which were just far out, funny, or deeply spiritual. All of this in one person ... wow. Again, thanks! And keep up the good work, wherever it will lead you and us on our journey.

My best wishes, Alex