Divine love

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Vajra

Divine love

Post by Vajra »

Dear Hari

Looking around wath happening in the warld and on the life of people sometime i am asking myself
a question.
Does God love us ?
I supposed that he does but how it we can see?In wath we can see his love?

Can you please say does God really love us?And how we can see and feel that HIs love,?

Thank you
Hari
Site Admin

Re: Divine love

Post by Hari »

Your question reflects to a certain extent a classic religious conundrum, namely, "If God is all love, how can he allow such evil in this world?" During the time of the holocaust, this doubt cracked many who could not tolerate what happened. God gives us the tools to create our own lives according to our choice. God is not a policeman. The laws of nature are governed by cause and effect. We do not see God upending these laws whimsically.

When we chose to believe in God, or serve and love God, we already knew that the laws of nature remained basically unchallenged. We did not see major transformations in the world around us that could only be explained by divine intervention. However, we have seen smaller miracles in the form of protection, healing, sudden gain, and other unexplainable phenomena that we ascribe to God or to divine beings. Whether these phenomena are indeed mystical remains to be seen, but how strongly we believe in God's total control of all aspects of life determines to a large extent how we interpret the events of this world.

If you are someone who believes that not one blade of grass moves without the sanction and will of God, you may find yourself making adjustments or creating explanations for everything that occurs. But when you are in a situation that smacks you in the face with its "wrongness" you will be challenged to maintain this opinion.

I personally feel that God does love "us" but does not manipulate our lives. Love and manipulation are two separate things. You can love someone and not interfere in their situation. We expect that someone who loves us does not manipulate things for our sake. Free will and love go hand in hand. Without one, the other struggles to meaningfully exist. Someone may manipulate our world without a trace of love. We see this clearly in our political, social and economic systems.

So the only question is, "If God loves us, how can we feel it?" But this question I have answered multiple times. When you let go of all the stress that dominates your life and simply allow the energy of the divine to flow to you, you will feel it immediately! Stand before the divinity and absorb this love, send your love, and let the love meet in a unity of essence. Avoid making demands in this love such as requiring peace or wealth or health or anything.
Vajra

Re: Divine love

Post by Vajra »

Thank you very much for your answer.
Actually i am now reading your book Living Еnergy in russian and it so helpfull in many regards/
And you realy very nucely explained how to overcome all obsticals in evolutionary process/