No regrets-no hard feelings

Days gone by are remembered as good or bad according to our desire. Although we are not encouraging anyone to post texts in this forum, if anyone feels a need to discuss things related to their former times in a spiritual movement or to ventilate their feelings, this is the place to do it. Please maintain proper decorum and do not flame others or other organizations. Any comments or statements herein are the opinions of the poster's alone and have no connection to harimedia.net or its administrators.
papula

No regrets-no hard feelings

Post by papula »

Hello Hari.

I used to be your disciple when you had that status in ISKCON. (I had the longest name ever..and left before you left..)

I have no hard feelings or grudges about you or your decisions to leave.

(or for ISCKON for that matter. I have forgiven and forgotten. I have almost zero connections to temples and former devotees and ISKCON POV these days.)

I pray you and your near and dear ones are happy and safe from all unhappiness. I wish you have a wonderfully rich and satisfying life and that whatever was broken or wounded would be healed and become a limitless source of happiness for everyone and everything everywhere.

I sometimes meditate and usually that involves visualizing a Buddha or Christ or something that represents one's former and present teachers ie. parents, school teachers, spiritual teachers and so on. You are included in that visualization. Hope you don't mind.

Just wanted to say hello and perhaps write more to some other sections too..
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Thank you very much and may you be fortunate in all the ways you wish!
papula

Post by papula »

Hari wrote:Thank you very much and may you be fortunate in all the ways you wish!
Thank you for saying such words. Much appreciated. ( I felt an urge to say something positive when I wrote this, as so many here seem to be on the negative side for umpteenth of reasons...)
"Kindness softens and opens up the heart, as oil opens a rusty lock."
kami

Post by kami »

Dear Hariji. I'd like to say 'hello' either and wish you all the best. I remember you and your (not that old :wink: ) spiritual work and I'm very impressed of your activity today. I've found you again in my life :) Thank you for your company and help which you offer :) Kami

ps
the radio is the best - only music :lol: