Broadcasting Update

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Hari
Site Admin

Broadcasting Update

Post by Hari »

Dear Harimedia People or Anyone Who Views My Broadcasts

I owe you an explanation of why there are no broadcasts. Here it is.

The air in Moscow and St Petersburg has particulate in it that significantly affects my lungs and vocal chords. Here in Florida, we are affected by fires that are raging throughout the state. There is smoke in the air all the time, more or less. It affects me very much so most of the time I remain inside. Although I can speak and have no trouble with short communications, I cannot speak longer than 3-5 minutes as it causes me to develop an irritated throat that continues for many days.

So more or less, even though I am basically ok, I cannot lecture as this requires me to speak for a long time.

So what am I doing? I just completed a book and it is now with an editor. I will continue to write.

Thank you for your patience. Much love to you all, Hari
Sati

Re: Broadcasting Update

Post by Sati »

I don't know about everyone ( I can speak only about myself), but you don't owe me anything - you are free to broadcast or not to as you wish without any report. Just thank you for the news! It's great that you can speak and even has completed a book!
This time you came to Moscow and St.Petersburg in the middle of the spring allergy season when everybody who has spring allergy suffer from it. I was thinking about it (how you dive from Florida's spring, that brings you discomfort right to the Russian spring with the same allergy effect). So I hope that you can somehow plan your visits considering this ( I mean in future if you have a desire to come).
All the best and good luck! May this fire also stop as soon as possible and you all there don't suffer from the smoke!
Much Love