Reincarnation, Spirituality, a Return to Life - A True Story

A place where Harsi contributes links and information gathered from a variety of sources for the inspiration and evolution of all.
harsi

Reincarnation, Spirituality, a Return to Life - A True Story

Post by harsi »

http://ezinearticles.com

Reincarnation, Spirituality and a Return to Life - A True Story
By Norma Holt

Numerous people worldwide believe they have reincarnated but are confused by the ignorance and lack of apparent interest in this subject. Whilst we have a subconscious mind and ample testimonies of so-called 'gifted' children who from extremely young ages can already master difficult tasks it surely has to be considered.

In recent years we are increasingly aware of other phenomena that adds to the debate. Under hypnosis, for example, people regressed recall past lives along with place names, dates and times of events they could not know about otherwise. Recently a gentleman wrote to me about his three year old daughter related her stabbing murder at 17 in a State of the USA that she had never heard mentioned, let alone the town she named.

Then there are the weird little snippets of conversation from the mouths of toddlers that could only come from another world. A mother recently told me of her three year old son's outburst. One day as she brushed his hair he suddenly said "mum, when I was a girl." Little ones often have 'companions' with whom many of them converse. Far from weird these are all indications of psychic contacts and memory of reincarnation. So too are the goose bumps and spine chills we feel at times.

As a man in my previous life it was difficult for me to accept being a female in this one. It is an important point as many are unhappy with their bodies and seek to alter their gender or playrole the opposite sex. This opens a fresh debate on the cause of homosexuality, although all animals engage in that behaviour so it may have nothing to do with reincarnation but it is worth considering.

With so many links to reincarnation either through memory or recall, deja vu, out of body experiences or a psychic event that might leave them stunned or, at least, looking for answers. Yet, finding answers or even talking about it is curtailed by religion and ignored by scientists. That may not be completely true, however, as some researchers are taking the trouble to look into reincarnation as a possibility. But the methods they employ may be questionable especially as most admit they do not believe in the supernatural. Perhaps my experience can help them out. This is a brief section on my experience.

It happened unexpectedly but was a completely natural event. Standing above my dead body, that of a man around 45 years of age, on a lovely sunny day with the sun high in the sky nothing seemed out of place. That's it! But what passed over was awareness and a sense of belonging as well as the wonderful tingly feeling as my spirit began its journey. The event was nothing out of the ordinary as it had been experienced before, probably many times. The corpse lay on a dray (horse and cart) whose horses were now quite still in their stocks as though they knew that something momentous was happening but it was not disturbing them. My passing over happened without pain or regret.

There was no fear but a great deal of pleasure. Something great was going to come of my death because it was such a relief. With great anticipation the feeling that 'at last I can do it' was overwhelming. Whatever that something was started me on my path to the next life. But first there was communication with the Great Spirit of the Universe.

In a new body and born just one month after standing above my new parents the memory of what had happened started me questioning the establishment. It generated great passion within me to put things right and it set me on a path of searching for answers that was only resolved when everything came together. Aware of how weird it is for many to hear someone say "I remember my last death and have memory of being between lives" made me nervous at first. But in talking about it the platform from which my words would be echoed strengthened until my feet were on very solid ground. This happened when a degree helped me to prove the visions and the knowledge brought with me from another world.

For those with no thoughts on reincarnation and who expect the religious view of heaven and hell to be correct it is frightening stuff. It was the barrier facing me and until a method to beat it was resolved there was nothing to do but continue to find a way through it.

It was essential to research religious claims and the origins of opposition to reincarnation, which I have done for most of my life. A degree in archeology, anthropology and linguistics tested the numerous visions given to me, some when between lives, and the research engaged in privately proved justified. Through these my knowledge and understanding of past behavior and its transference into modern codes of worship went beyond the academic levels. This was proven through translations of ancient sites, religious codes and the Mother God, who existed well before, during and after the Ice Age.
Nanda-grama

Re: Reincarnation, Spirituality, a Return to Life - A True S

Post by Nanda-grama »

Dear Gaura-vani, I want to retort you. I know many people who see their last lifetimes, I have friends who disports to investigate their last lifetimes. There is the book " Hypnosis for novices" of Will.U. Huitt ( I'm not sure that I wrote correctly in English, in the Russian version - Уильям.У. Хьюитт) and there the meditation for regression to last lifetimes is. My friend Alfir made the recording of this meditation on disk with good music, and we did this meditation many-many times. Main task in it -is good relaxation. Almost all who did it sow something. I want to tell about interesting experiences.
I did this meditation and sow my last lifetime where I was a writer and man. I sow full-scile detailes of this my life year after year. Indeed, I did this meditation many times and studied this life very particularly and every time I returned to one and same situation in that life which imprinted very deeply in my consciousness. It was connected with love and treachery, and there were many special subtleties. And I could understand how this event influenced even on my today's perception of people and relationships. So, I told about this history my friends.Then in the next meditation I asked: Can I know the name of this writer? Yes, I immediately got the answer. I looked back and remembered that I red one book of this writer when I was junior. He is not very known in Russia because he left Russia in the time of revolution. I remember that this book impressed me very much. But in that time I explained myself it so that this book was from the list of forbidden in Soviet Union books and therefore I was so brown away. So, when I cognized the name I began to search other books of this writer. During year I found another book but when I began to read it I was shocked because in this book my sad history was discribed word-for-word! I told this history my friends year age when I didn't know about existence of this book and generally I didn't know in that time my name in that life! How can you explain it , Gaura-vani? But I exactly know that it is not a coincidence.
The another event is. My friend (girl) and me together did this meditation and I sow myself as a mother of 15 children :) in German in 1738 year, I was dressed by definite way and I sow my little dear child in a crib and I found that she was this my friend, who did now this meditation together with me. Then, when we finished and all began to tell what they sow, she( my friend) told that she was little child in Germany and sow how her mother bended her head over her and this mother was me! She described my dress exactly so how I sow it! Indeed, I have many other events about which I simply don't want to tell.
You will not beleive till you will not try to do it self!
Nanda-grama

Post by Nanda-grama »

I don't think that the possibility to see last lifes is not connected with spiritual level of a person. Ok,yes, it is connected with outspokenness, confidence to self, spirit of investigator and ability to relax deeply. Is it characteristics of high spiritual level? If you arу musician you should know good about relaxation of muscles. I sow people who did this meditation and sow nothing- they could not relax, but if they relaxed they once began to sleep :) . Also if person has some block in his 6 chakra( he has often headache ) he also has some problems to see last life. I think in this meditaion ( I mean the book of Huitt) there are all necessary keys for our inner space in order to get entrance to remembrance of soul. Sri Krishna told about it very long ago :) but I think He knew that another time go and all people get other possibilities. But likely to ability to see last life and the ability to connect with somebody plases somewhere nearly, same principls are- good relaxation,readiness to accept ,childlike curiosity and some innocence( it is better to not know what Sri Krishna told about it :) ). Did you do such meditation? Did you see something?
Nanda-grama

Post by Nanda-grama »

Edited version-
I don't think that the possibility to see last lifes is connected with spiritual level of a person. Ok,yes, it is connected with outspokenness, confidence to self, spirit of investigator and ability to relax deeply. Is it characteristics of high spiritual level? If you are a musician you should know good about relaxation of muscles. I sow people who did this meditation and sow nothing- they could not relax, but if they relaxed they once began to sleep :) . Also if person has some block in his 6 chakra( he feel often headache ) he also can have some problems to see last life. I think in this meditation ( I mean the book of Huitt) there are all necessary keys for our inner space in order to get entrance to remembrance of soul. Sri Krishna told about it very long ago :) but I think He knew that another time goes and all people get other possibilities. But likely the ability to see last life and the ability to connect with somebody plases somewhere nearly, same principls are- good relaxation,readiness to accept ,childlike curiosity and some innocence( it is better to not know what Sri Krishna told about it :) ). Did you do such meditation? Did you see something?
Nanda-grama

Post by Nanda-grama »

Indeed, one my friend who had some block in 6 chakra could perceive last life not as visual impression , he more touched, felt, heard, understood. Because for successful regression good 8 chakra is necessary ,not 6 (Cyndi Dale. The Intuitive Development Bible)