Zonal Acharya, Living Guru, Ritvik , Self Effulgent Acharya?

Days gone by are remembered as good or bad according to our desire. Although we are not encouraging anyone to post texts in this forum, if anyone feels a need to discuss things related to their former times in a spiritual movement or to ventilate their feelings, this is the place to do it. Please maintain proper decorum and do not flame others or other organizations. Any comments or statements herein are the opinions of the poster's alone and have no connection to harimedia.net or its administrators.
prajalpaspeaker

Re: Zonal Acharya, Living Guru, Ritvik , Self Effulgent Acharya?

Post by prajalpaspeaker »

I am sorry Harsi, but i reject your word "hindu" understanding that the Muslim people came up with that word long ago, when the people of India were separated by the river "sindu" from the Muslims, but at that time the Muslims language did not use the sound of the letter "S", and so it came out sounding like "H" and added to sindu you get your "Hindu" :007

This is was taught by Jagat Guru Srila Prabhupada :002

You are also very wrong that you think that Vedic life is long gone. :roll:

You should understand that Vedic life is to live off the Land, have Cows, and Family while Chanting Hare Krishna.

Vedic Lifestyle is Alive and Well here on my hill, sorry for you living in Hellish City life, far removed from the Vedic life, as is shown by example Lord Sri Krishna. :003
harsi

Post by harsi »

I guess you have no such aversion to call yourself a Vaishnava although Vaishnavas are also a part of the Hindu faith and culture. So why not identify yourself as a Hindu also? Or are 1 Billion people wrong in their understanding of the name of their belief system and culture. Was the "Jagat Guru Srila Prabhupada" maybe not a Hindu or a follower of the Vaishnava Hindu faith? In my opinion you did not really answered my inquiry.

I was reading recently an article online called The dreaded "H-word" where the author made similar experiences like me asking you this questions, she writes:

"We do not teach Hinduism, we are universal,” he (a member of a Hare Krishna community in L.A.) said to me, “we do not restrict ourselves to Hinduism.” Now I’m not an argumentative person but I couldn’t resist pointing out that he was at an event organized by the Hindu community, that virtually everyone approaching his stall was either a Hindu or interested in Hinduism, that he was dressed in traditional Hindu dress, with traditional Hindu sacred markings on his skin, that his group had a Hindu sounding name and that what he was offering to teach was an ancient Hindu practice and art whose ultimate aim is help the individual on the path to union with everything (or “God” some people might prefer)."

You write: "You are also very wrong that you think that Vedic life is long gone." As far as I learned from some history books what you call the Vedic life was a time period in ancient India a few thousend years ago, thus it is indeed long gone, which was maybe characterized by "simple living and high thinking" since there was nothing else there the people could do than live of the land in a simple way and "think high" or "get high" by chanting some miraculous mantras in the expectation of some better days to come... The industrial revolution which started our wealthy modern day world began as far as I know just a few hundred years ago here in Europe.

Image • Telegraph, UK: To millions of devout Hindus...

You write further: "You should understand that Vedic life is to live off the Land, have Cows, and Family while Chanting Hare Krishna."

Now you should know that I myself am a born countryboy. My parents and family were living on a small farm in Romania. We had a few cows, two horses, some piks, sheeps, a few goats and a lot of hens and ducks. My mother although she lives now since more than 35 years here in the town of Nuremberg has still a few hens in the garden of her house. So you can imagine that you cannot really impress me with your stories from your so called "Vedic" country life. I know how life was and really is on the country side there in Transylvania or elsewhere in the world. And it was not always so easy and romantic as you may try to make me think, believe me. And chanting well I dont mind doing it every now and then it gives me a special pleasure and taste to call sometimes upon Krishnas name and potency. But what does this really has to do with "Vedic life" or the Hindu culture and way of living, may be you can explain to me? :idea:

ImageVedic India

• Alive Vedic Lifestyle... Photos: Milking a Cow in India
• Survey: http://www.hinduvoice.co.uk/Issues/28/Survey.htm
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.
prajalpaspeaker

Krishna taught by example the life to live. He chastised Lord Indra and the local Brahmanas because they had lost sight of the Vedic lifestyle, which is to live the Vrndavana life. You have also lost sight of the Vedic life, it is still alive and well here on my hill. This i was taught by Jagat Guru Srila Prabhupada AC Bhaktivedanta Swami. You were told by some historian that the Vedic age is gone. I reject your historian, and follow Jagat Guru, and Lord Sri Krishna.

The 1 billion who use the Muslim pronunciation of the word "Sindu" are wrong, a better word for those people who associate with the land once ruled by Bharat, is Bharat Varsha. To keep using a misnomer after so many years, even when one has been educated on this mistake, is silly in my opinion.
harsi

Post by harsi »

prajalpaspeaker wrote:Krishna taught by example the life to live. He chastised Lord Indra and the local Brahmanas because they had lost sight of the Vedic lifestyle, which is to live the Vrndavana life. You have also lost sight of the Vedic life, it is still alive and well here on my hill. This i was taught by Jagat Guru Srila Prabhupada AC Bhaktivedanta Swami. You were told by some historian that the Vedic age is gone. I reject your historian, and follow Jagat Guru, and Lord Sri Krishna.
You know my dear "Prajalpaspeaker" I have an aunt on my mother's side, she is now about 86 years old, and somehow she could be your twin sister. :wink: The reason is that whenever I am visiting her every now and then in her small apartment there in Landau, a small town about 180 km far from Nuremberg and am trying to start some discussion or small talk with her about this or that related to her personal life, somehow or other she really cannot resist to always point out to me you know: "Jehovah said this or that, or made this or that so called miracle to this or that person. And you know this my neighbor is doing this or that what Jehovah does'n like and did not sanctioned in the Bible (The Jehovah Witness's special or by their "Guru, sadhu, shastra" authorized version of the Christian scripture) , how could he or her lose " sight of the V... Jehovah liked lifestyle..." "And you know this society of today is so "hellish" the time is not so far that "Armageddon" will come and a new "V..." time period will arrive in ever shining brightness destroing all this Ah. so "hellish" society and cities of today..."

After an hour "discussing" with my aunt or rather listening to her monologes about Jehovah I am always more that happy to again go on a walk in nature or touring with my car this beautifull or rather how you would surily put it "helish" small town of Landau in order to get some fresh air and a more positive and realistic perspective for my life...
Last edited by harsi on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
prajalpaspeaker

Hey! You were the stubborn one trying to sell "Hindu" crap like it is a religion. It is a hodge podge only.

I am only promoting the Vrindavan life, or the Life that Krishna Himself exemplified because it is calming, and a good place to allow one to be with God directly. If you want to live your life with your head in the sand, and think that because you are connected to "hinduism" then go ahead.

I was just pointing out that the word hindu is a muslim concoction, and will not save you from repeated birth and death. It is just a club.

Also you were the one being unrealistic and negative, saying that the Vedic life is long gone, when i see it and live it daily, with my family.

I don't even know why you are here! What do you have to do here on a website for a fallen swami?
harsi

Post by harsi »

prajalpaspeaker wrote:Hey! ...If you want to live your life with your head in the sand, and think that because you are connected to "hinduism" then go ahead.

First of all let us analyze who is here with his "head in the sand". You base your arguments on the simple fact namely that "authoritative" information you listened too or were reading ones from some certain "Jagat guru"s of the past . Thus you engage somehow yourself in puting your nouse and head in the "sand" of others or the pile of "sand" or information distributed or piled up by someone else on the "hill" of your "spiritual or Vedic Palm beach" of life... Where is the logic that this is indeed the informative pile of "sand" emanating from you personally and is not rather borrowed from this or that "fallen swami", "jagat guru", or wathever concocted or invented description of some person of your mind's imagination..?
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

:004 AU ......Prjalpaspeaker

when such an invalid by brain person like prajalpaspeaker
giving bad names to others it s sound as a real Glorification.
This kind of people need to be forever slaves they need some Great Great< Jagat Jagat, Maha Maha Jagat leaders,it is natural they have no brains in this life time
so we all only should wish him to get a real doctor and be :004 healed ,no meaning to argue, with zombies,
with humanlike taperecorders.
Yes for such fool like this zombie all the warld is cates and dogs and the ones who are not
inline with his narrow mind is fallen.

He is the real example of sectarian mental deseas.
As much he opens his mouth so much it bacoming abvious.
Good Luck
prajalpaspeaker

Srila Prabhupada is known as the Jagat Guru.

No one else was able to spread the Holy Names around the Globe like he. No one was able to make so many disciples before him, also all over the world.

So using the name "Jagat Guru" is only a fact.

Harsi attacked me, because i promote a nice website. He did not even look into what there is there. We have added thousands of pages to that site, but he did not see anything.

I was not aware that this website is for wussies to hang out at. Now that i know, i will sign off. I first came here some almost 5 years ago, just to vent towards Harikesa, who is the owner of this site. And that was succesfull.

I will not try to point out the obvious anymore to you all who like to keep your head in the sand, but not with your faces upward like in Harsi's pic, but more like it is, with your heads downward facing away from the realities of life.
Last edited by prajalpaspeaker on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prajalpaspeaker

Fish.jpg
Fish.jpg (28.58 KiB) Viewed 9605 times
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

:003
Hey Prajalpaspeaker
You look great with your head in the sand.

please take it out

it is good that you are coming to this web site only 5 years once.......
see you after 5 years
if after that period you will be the same then the case is realy havy.
Good luck in the Maha Jagat sect
harsi

Post by harsi »

prajalpaspeaker wrote:Harsi attacked me, because I promote a nice website. He did not even look into what there is there. We have added thousands of pages to that site, but he did not see anything.

I was not aware that this website is for pussies to hang out at.
I was also not "aware that this website" you and others put together "is for pussie(-cat)'s to hang out at." But I must admit, my dear "Prajalpaspeaker", that I am somehow impressed about all the "sand" you and others piled up there on this website. Its indeed a lot of interesting staff to dig ones head in I was not aware of until you pointed it out here...

Here is one I like the most, some big "pussie"-cats with horns and visible shining souls:

Image - http://protectacow.typepad.com/.

... the text to it with the philosophy or the piled up "sand" in book form to dig ones head in.

Image - related link^

...or look at this proud Russian soldiers (-Kshatryias)

Image - Related link

..or this proud marine.

Image- Related link

...a "pussie"-cat or men from past history.

Image - Related link

..."Jagat guru Srila Prabhupada"

Image - "We are transcendental..."

"A slight brown man in faded orange drapes wearing white bathing shoes stepped out of a compact car yesterday and into the Butler YMCA to attend a meeting. He is A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swamiji, a messenger from India to the peoples of the West.

A Hindu by faith, the "learned teacher" has translated biblical literature such as Srimad Bhagavatam into English from ancient Sanskrit. He is now fulfilling a commission from his spiritual master to enlighten English-speaking people regarding their relationship with God. "My mission is to revive a people's God-conciousness." says the Swamiji. "God is the Father of all living beings, in thousands of different forms." he explains. "Human life is a stage of perfection in evolution: if we miss the message, back we go through the process again." he believes."

Image - "This is education, perfection of education, when you can see all women except your wife as mother..."

"His religion remains Hindu. He does not ask his listeners to change their religious affiliation, but merely to become "better Jews or Christians," etc." Continued...
Last edited by harsi on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prajalpaspeaker

So are you anti-Vaisnavas? Is that your shtick? What ever, my hide is very thick, you can not hurt me! :008

Cool Pic of the Cows, thanks i had not seen!
Last edited by prajalpaspeaker on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harsi

Post by harsi »

prajalpaspeaker wrote:So are you anti-Vaisnavas? :008

Please dont get me wrong, I am not against you or against anything you might think I am. I am myself digging my head in the sand of life and informative knowledge in order to get some answers for my curiosity. But I dont like your sentence: "I was not aware that this website is for pussies to hang out at." Please explain to me what you meant by this or excuse yourself for such an expression you have througn out here in the heat of our debate.

Image - Links

And indeed here on the website you linked here I found our much debated "magic word" where the author writes in relation to Srila Prabhupada. "His religion remains Hindu. He does not ask his listeners to change their religious affiliation, but merely to become "better Jews or Christians," etc."
Last edited by harsi on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
prajalpaspeaker

Sorry for the "pussies" i changed it to "wussies"! I just find it funny that 2 people came to your rescue, when i pointed out that the "magic word" is only a Muslim word.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

It is so funny to read this discussion. Usually normal people live by such way which is more suitable for them. Somebody lives calm life in a country, but another one likes a mad city. Problems start when somebody who is very great says that some way of life is better , that all people must to live by this way, otherwise they will go to hell. And a man who very fears to go to hell stops to listen to his heart and to his requirements. He simply follows somebody. And because he ignores his requirements he stops to interest requirements of other people. He calls all people to follow, to not think and to FEAR.
And dear Pradjalpa I very liked your words "fallen swami". Did you invented it independently or did "great somebody" tell you it? I very interest how would you call yourself in several words? What stamp could you put on yourself in order to feel that it is absolute truth? And with what stamp would you feel yourself well? And is there such person whom you would allow to put some stamp on yourself? Why do you allow yourself to do it?