Zonal Acharya, Living Guru, Ritvik , Self Effulgent Acharya?

Days gone by are remembered as good or bad according to our desire. Although we are not encouraging anyone to post texts in this forum, if anyone feels a need to discuss things related to their former times in a spiritual movement or to ventilate their feelings, this is the place to do it. Please maintain proper decorum and do not flame others or other organizations. Any comments or statements herein are the opinions of the poster's alone and have no connection to harimedia.net or its administrators.
harsi

Re: Zonal Acharya, Living Guru, Ritvik , Self Effulgent Acharya?

Post by harsi »

What the "Jagat guru"s philosophy is all about. The question is just if that is indeed the right understanding of it...

prajalpaspeaker wrote: I am only promoting the Vrindavan life, or the Life that Krishna Himself exemplified because it is calming, and a good place to allow one to be with God directly. ?

"I was just pointing out that the word hindu is a muslim concoction, and will not save you from repeated birth and death."

Also you were the one being unrealistic and negative, saying that the Vedic life is long gone, when I see it and live it daily, with my family."

- "I don't even know why you are here! What do you have to do here on a website for a fallen swami?"
~ Author Photo

Image - links
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.
prajalpaspeaker

Post by prajalpaspeaker »

6a00d8345191c169e200e5507627a68833-350wi.jpg
6a00d8345191c169e200e5507627a68833-350wi.jpg (87.47 KiB) Viewed 8513 times
Living the Vedic Life:
3.14: All living bodies subsist on food grains; food grains are produced from rains, rains come from performance of sacrifice, and sacrifice is born of man's work.
15: Activity [karma] arises from the Vedas, and the Vedas spring from the Supreme Godhead. Therefore, the all-pervading Transcendence is eternally situated in acts of sacrifice.
PURPORT
YAJNARTHE KARMA, or the necessity for work for the satisfaction of Vishnu only, is more expressly stated in this verse. If we have to work for the satisfaction of the Yajna Purusa-Vishnu-then we must find the direction of work in Brahman, or the transcendental Vedas. The Vedas are therefore codes of working direction. Anything performed without the direction of the Vedas is called Vikarma, or unauthorized work, or sinful work. Therefore, one should always take direction from the Vedas to be saved from the reaction of work. As one has to work in ordinary life by the direction of the state, similarly, one has to work under direction of the supreme state of the Lord. Such instructions in the Vedas are directly manifested from the breathing of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is said: "All the four Vedas-namely Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samveda, and Atharvaveda-are emanations from the breathing of the great Personality of Godhead." The Lord, being potent, can speak by His breathing air, as is confirmed in The Brahma Samhita, for the Lord has the omnipotence to perform through each of his senses the actions of all other senses. In other words, the Lord can speak through His breathing, and He can impregnate by His eyes. It is said that He glanced over the material Nature and thus fathered all the living entities. So, after impregnating the conditioned soul into the womb of material Nature, He gave His direction in the Vedic wisdom as to how such conditioned souls can return home, back to Godhead. We should always remember that the conditioned souls in material Nature are all eager for material enjoyment. And the Vedic directions are so made that one can satisfy one's perverted desires, then return to Godhead, having finished this so-called enjoyment. It is a chance for the conditioned souls to attain liberation; therefore, the conditioned souls must try to follow the process of Yajna by becoming Krishna conscious. Those who have not followed the Vedic injunction may adopt the principles of Krishna consciousness, and that will take the place of performance of Vedic Yajnas, or karma.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

OK, I red it already many times. But what is about you, Pradjalpaspeaker? You didn't answer my questions. In general, a cultured man would apologize immediately( about "fallen swami")
prajalpaspeaker

I don't know what you are asking. Please try again. I don't think that English is your first language, so it is hard to understand. :003
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

Indeed?
Yes, my English is bad. Ok, I will try again.
You came to this site.
Imagine: you came to somebody's home. The host says:"welcome!please, be happy here!feel yourself good! Here there is a gallery where you can enjoy or express yourself as artist, here there are Saturday's meditations where together with us you can try to feel your essence or to connect with Radha-Krishna. Here there are my broadcasts where I share with you my understanding, my experience, my heart. Here there is the forum where you can express yourself free without some limits. Love and good luck to you!"
But you say: Hey, fallen swami!
I want to understand what man are you.
This fallen swami ,possibly, brought books of Prabhupada to your country(I don't know where you live), possibly, owing to him you could know your "Jagat guru". When you enjoyed your life and youth, he took sanyasa in his 28(or 26? I don't know exactly) and abandoned from himself for Krishna, for Prabhupada. And so on, and so on. This person deserves some respect. And I look on you and think:" is it ignorance or simply ordinary boorishness?"
I hope ,now I express myself enough clearly.
prajalpaspeaker

That is it? hahahahahahah

I said that this site is a "fallen sanyasi's" website. "fallen sanyasi" means to me, a sanyasi who no longer follows his vows. I meant no disrespect. I joined when he did, and only met him once, many decades ago. When a sanyasi stops following the rules and regs of a sanyasi, then they are considered "fallen". But i have great respect for those who are married, and Harikesa has my respect.

I am sorry that people here can not take anything a little controversial, or insensitive. Again, this is why i feel like i should call you all "pussies" meaning that you are very soft, and squishy with to much weeping! But i won't call you that, because if i do, you will start to cry again. So i call you "wussies" which is the same thing, but a little less bad sounding! :002
prajalpaspeaker

Re: !

I answered your question in the post above.
Nanda-grama wrote:Indeed?
Yes, my English is bad. Ok, I will try again.
You came to this site. When you enjoyed your life and youth, he took sanyasa in his 28(or 26? I don't know exactly) and abandoned from himself for Krishna, for Prabhupada.

I found this part funny. Because you don't know me at all. I joined when i was a teenager, in the early 70's. I too abandoned my life for Krishna and Prabhupada, and now i am over 50, and i have not abandoned Krishna and Prabhupada, like Harikesha has.

So what do you know? You assume too much. You don't know who i am at all.

I enjoyed my life living the Vedic or Vrndavan lifestyle given to us by Lord Sri Krsna and Srila Prabhupada, i owe Harikesa nothing, not even much respect, since we were Godbrothers and both did a lot of service. Just because he took the bogus position of being a pretend Guru, does not mean anything to me.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

Prajalpaspeaker wrote:"fallen sanyasi" means to me a sanyasi who no longer follows his vows"
I think a sanyasi who no longer follows his vows is "former sanyasi". The word "fallen" has humiliating sense, and a man uses this word in order to express his definite attitude to somebody. But you are his Godbrother , and it explains all: your manner of expression of yourself and so on. You had not such luck to be great guru, althought you was also the disciple of Prabhupada. May be, you had not such talents or such devotion. May be, you had not such strong desire to serve your guru. And if you could have such power and glory as Hari, you would not give up it, isn't it? And now when the situation changed, you come to here and call it - website of "fallen swami". You choose your words very attentively. But you are his "Godbrother" and it explains your rudeness.
But why do you think that Hari declined Krishna? You looked this site very inattentively and obviously listened to Hari's broadcasting never.
Last edited by Nanda-grama on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prajalpaspeaker

Guru! Hahahahahha Harikesa was never. He took that on himself, along with another bunch of cheaters.

I was told to take care of the Cows, by Srila Prabhupada, i will never stop doing my duty.

Hey! Cowherdboys are a little rough around the edges.

We are not POLITICIANS (like Harikesa is/was) we are REAL people, and we do our duties to Guru (the real types) and Krishna. They like what we do, and we keep doing it, even if when we talk on a forum of wussies, we seem crude.

You are right, i don't care about Harikesa, and his words. It is the word of a POLITICIAN, and that is useless.

Sorry i don't fit into your cult.
prajalpaspeaker

Gaura-vani, you would make a good clown! hahahahahah
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

Prajalpaspeaker wrote:"guru?Harikesha was never."
Now I understand you, dear Prajalpaspeaker. All it is funny and sadly. Of course, you can't know what guru was Hari, you was not his disciple. I can say that he is wonderful guru. But don't you interest my opinion, is it?
Good luck to you and to your cows. I love cows very much, I love village(I live in village near Moscow). But I have not a cow, I'm painter and when I paint I do it for Krishna. I think when Hari does his great broadcasting he does it for Padha-Krishna. It is not less really than to take care about cows. But any way, love to you and good luck!
prajalpaspeaker

Re: !

Nanda-grama wrote:Prajalpaspeaker wrote:"guru?Harikesha was never."
Now I understand you, dear Prajalpaspeaker. All it is funny and sadly. Of course, you can't know what guru was Hari, you was not his disciple. I can say that he is wonderful guru. But don't you interest my opinion, is it?
Good luck to you and to your cows. I love cows very much, I love village(I live in village near Moscow). But I have not a cow, I'm painter and when I paint I do it for Krishna. I think when Hari does his great broadcasting he does it for Padha-Krishna. It is not less really than to take care about cows. But any way, love to you and good luck!
Do you know the difference between a wonderful politician and a wonderful guru?

Thanks for your kind words.
Nanda-grama

!

Post by Nanda-grama »

Prajalpaspeaker wrote: "do you know difference between wonderful politician and wonderful guru?"
Unfortunately or fortunately, I knew never Hari as politician. When I was in ISKCON, I knew nothing about it's politics(because I'm woman, in the first place). After ISKCON I didn't see Hari as politician. Therefore I can't say something about him as about politician. May be, he is good politician, I don't know. He taught good and now teachs good. But I don't want to discuss it with you. I wanted to understand you, I understood you, thank you.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Hey you stupid Prajalpa....
Do you think that if one married he is fallen ?
Nityananda Prabhu had 2 wifes and Lord Chaitanya had two wifes
Advaitachrya had a wife,
and Arjuna had more then 3 wifes,wath about Lord Krsna,
Wath about Parikshit maharaj, Druhva, Vasudeva,Vyasadev..
Most of the vedic rishis and munis had wifes.......
You stupid raskal you dont know your own scriptures ,it is said by lord Chaitanya that Sanyas is forbeden in Kali yuga .So If you
calling all this great persons fallen then .....
it is abvious how foolish you are.

Prabhupad and Bhaktivonde also had wifes ,do you think when Prabhupad was living with his wife he was falen?.
Prabhupad said that he is giving so called sanyas just for some
reason and it is not real sanays it was mainly like the post as in cristianity episkop or Bishop or something like that..
Corectly speaking even Prabhupad wasnt real Sanyasy and he knows that .Nothing wrong with that.
Nobody in Iscon is real Sanyasy ,you stupid rascal you think that if one just keeping celibate he is sanyasy?
If one into the glory and money if one accepting glorification
and obeinsanses and if one accepting service from anybody and [womens including] then according the scriptures he is not sanyasy.
Sanyasy is socialy dead person wath people calling it today is just
concocted twisted horibble and harmfull image of snyasy.
If one have eyes he can see but such a fool as you never will understand that. .
And wath is the reson of taking sanyas anyway.
The main point, does one in your terms selfrealised or not?.
If yes then wath is the differense if not then also no need to be a sanyasy.
now dayes this idea of sanyas is only harming oneself and others.
Last edited by kamalamala1 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:Hey you stupid demon...
Image Me and my babyface...

Now let us all just stop for a moment and "meditate" or rather calm down for a while, the way some of us may do on Saturdays broadcasts of Hari, so that our thought patterns get some fresh air and our vision through the clouds of wathever get cleared again. Then we could "see" that in the view of someone like our dear "Prajalpaspeaker", really I like him and his great fearlesness in presenting to us his view of things, he is or might be right and for him and those alike who share with him the same understanding, what they think might make some sense and be just logical. I repeat "His view of things"

Mine are different, they differ from his. Ladies and gentlemans, "wussies", "pussies" "tussies", "mussies", or wathever of this -ussies words one may like to describe or call others. We are living in a free world, in a pluralistic society, where the free expression and the free choice of chosing our views and perspectives in life, as well as the right to freely "share" this views with whomever we may want, is "a birth right", for which no-one should be looked down or be atacked in wathever way. At least that is the promoted theory or philosphy in the society here in Germany or any so called free democratic societies of today, some of us may happen to live in the world. The practice of this seems to be or look of course somehow different, our discussion here is the best example for it. We are all just humans.

So like I said in "Prajalpaspeakers" view and the view and the opinion of those who "share" with him the same understanding of spirituality, "a swami" who has "fallen" (wathever that may mean to him or some of us) from his position of "swami-ness", (-?!) is a "fallen swami." And thus becomes somehow useless for my salvation and the salvation of others from the repeated birth and death. Am I right Prajalpaspeaker? Please corect me if I am wrong and take the time to write or rather share with us why this is or may be so to someone like you. Than I will "share" with you and all of us "my own" perspective and view related to this which makes some sense and gives some meaning in life for me. This forum here is or should really be for "sharing" our views and perspectives of life (spiritual or wathever...) and not for insulting each other or make anyone down. At least thats my understanding and view of a proper "Harimedia forum" culture.
Last edited by harsi on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.