Citteshvar and Vibhuti ashes

Days gone by are remembered as good or bad according to our desire. Although we are not encouraging anyone to post texts in this forum, if anyone feels a need to discuss things related to their former times in a spiritual movement or to ventilate their feelings, this is the place to do it. Please maintain proper decorum and do not flame others or other organizations. Any comments or statements herein are the opinions of the poster's alone and have no connection to harimedia.net or its administrators.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Hari wrote:
"Unfortunately, while creating this illusion of what is great and what is not, one builds a fortress of behavioral modification that is not necessarily compatible with the human psyche. This creates yet another obstacle to be overcome before the energy of the soul may manifest as it should."

It´s interesting to notice in this regard that, whatever one may think, its also important, to be rightly profesionally trained, before declaring any conclusions, in regard to someones suspected psychic problems, like Madhusudani Radha was writing ones, in her formerly on VNN published article.
"Based on my training (PhD in clinical psychology) and work with numerous individuals displaying psychotic symptoms such as delusions, I would also like to urge all readers not to jump to any conclusions regarding the diagnosis of H. S. That could be both harmful and hurtful."
http://www.vnn.org/world/9808/05-1967/
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.
trikaldas

Re: Citteshvar and Vibhuti ashes

Post by trikaldas »

dear hari ji!
your quote:
Unfortunately, while creating this illusion of what is great and what is not, one builds a fortress of behavioral modification that is not necessarily compatible with the human psyche. This creates yet another obstacle to be overcome before the energy of the soul may manifest as it should.
as always you have expressed that in fine words!
perhaps thats a last "filtering systeme"that even one has joined a spriritual society,you may fall back on your lower ego,wanting money,power,fame,desciples,etc,thus not penetrating towards your deeper inner self,and superself,but just rotating within your ahankara?a sort of pseudeo spirituality,a shaddow or materialism dressed up as devotional surrender?a sad show or bluff!
but i cannot blame this " ISKCON society experiment",on HDG,or even partially on you/us,because it was a necessary risk to take,it came in a "package deal"some good,some unwanted?
when i joined i had totally mixed feeling,there was deep attraction for the shakti of the mantra,the high complex bhakti culture,the shastra,you person!
and all the baggage along,the for me strange american-hippie,but nonetheless material result-oriented militaric management,like a labor camp!i was naiv thinking the ones chanting must be pure in heart and idealists!but i found many hard hearted,insensitive,unemotional,cold,impersonal,devoid of any shakti or spiritual energy!persone i would never be interested in,in mundane life!su much braintwisting headloadedness and social pressure an molding!
but you were heading as zonal acharya,this was a big dilemmá for me!
being an artist,working with inspirational emotions,creativity,sensitivity,intuituion,i could relate to you,since i saw this qualities within you too!btu strangely at the same time you were heading this bunch of fanatics?now i understand to some extent,how much of a split you must have felt,what a cornering situation !what opposing energies and emotions!what an impossible bridge to perform!?
ys trikaldas