Love and Responsibility

Days gone by are remembered as good or bad according to our desire. Although we are not encouraging anyone to post texts in this forum, if anyone feels a need to discuss things related to their former times in a spiritual movement or to ventilate their feelings, this is the place to do it. Please maintain proper decorum and do not flame others or other organizations. Any comments or statements herein are the opinions of the poster's alone and have no connection to harimedia.net or its administrators.
Gaura

Post by Gaura »

nicely said :003 :011

One should communicate with Auttareya only by joke. Other treatment he seems to be not accept. No reasons are helping him. He thinks he is the center of the universe and everyone should ask him to calm down. It’s seems he knowingly or unknowingly takes please out of the reaction of the people.
:007
Auttareya

Love and responsibility

Post by Auttareya »

kamalamala wrote:By the way anyway please stop to adress Hari in unpleasant way, if you continue like that then i will adress you as stupid fool, OK
Ok, I will do it immediately, but you can call me the stupid fool because I have deserve for it very strongly.

Thanks for your sincerity and the power to protect Hari.

Your stupid fool

Auttareya
Auttareya

The mystery of the disciplic succession

Post by Auttareya »

harsi wrote:I just know dear Auttareya that its not my position to play the role of God... Thats what I would like to say in regard to responsability and in regard to be "linked" so called to parampara read what I just wrote in "What was the point" and coment about it what your awareness and understanding in this matter is from the logical point of view and not from the "mechanical" one.
Thanks, but it will take for me long, long time to read this and to understand it due to my limitation in English.

But now, I can cite you some very special fragment of commentary to Bhagavad-Gita 18.75 where Śrila Prabhupada is explaining the mystery of disciplic succession.
Those Prabhupada words are very dear to me, because they have touched my heart not only on theoretical platform.

Bg 18.75.
By the mercy of Vyasa, I have heard these most confidential talks directly from the master of all mysticism, Krsna, who was speaking personally to Arjuna.

Fragment of purport given by Śrila Prabhupada:

"Vyasa was the spiritual master of Sanjaya, and Sanjaya admits that it was by Vyasa`s mercy that he could understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This means that one has to understand Krsna not directly but through the medium of spiritual master. The spiritual master is the transparent medium, although it is true that the experience is still direct. This is the mystery of the disciplic succession. When the spiritual master is bona fide, then one can hear Bhagavad-gita directly, as Arjuna heard it. There are many mystics and yogis all over the world, but Krsna is master of all yoga systems."
harsi

Re: The mystery of the disciplic succession

Post by harsi »

Auttareya wrote:"Vyasa was the spiritual master of Sanjaya, and Sanjaya admits that it was by Vyasa`s mercy that he could understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This means that one has to understand Krsna not directly but through the medium of spiritual master."

Sounds logical to me, it was through the good will, benevolence or how you say, so caled mercy of Vyasa that Sanjaya could understand the Supreme. If the windows of my car are so dirty it may not be possible for me to drive somewhere I want to go. I may have to depend on the good will or mercy of my good wife to allow me to take her car which is allways in a top clean condition. Woman are expert in doing this. Now does that would mean that I should leave my car dirty and only depend allways on the goodwill or mercy of her. I guess she would not be so much happy with this. She would give me some waterbucket filled with some water, throw me a sponge or some cloth and tell me, my dear husbund please clean the windows of your car, so that they become clean again somehow and so transparent that you can see again the street you want to go. Of course if I would be so lazy to not follow her advise, that would be my problem. But I guess by doing this her goodwill or mercy in allowing me to drive her car, will diminish over the time until she says, well if you whant to remain so lazy in cleaning the windows of your own car, than its your problem. I need my car myself in going here and there.

What do you think about this. I know some persons who also became initiated to move on on their spiritual path to the Supreme by Hari before.There concept was why should I bother so much with doing that myself, if I can became initiated again to some guru who is doing that for me, and who is better "linked" so called to the "chain" of the parampara or disciplic succesion. I better like to be spiritually lazy. What can be said if you want to remain lazy in your endeavors for doing the good work yourself this possibilitis may be also open for you. But I dont think that by doing this one will go anywhere, however bonafide or good one may consider oneself to be "linked" by this chain or group of other persons who did that before us.
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.
Janus

Post by Janus »

Auttareya wrote:Dear Janus, thanks for your post and advices.

In beginning of my answers to you, I would like to ask you to write to me in more simple English, because I have some problems with understanding your text to the degree, I would like to do.
Janus wrote:Auttereya if Hari hadn’t admitted to being a conditioned soul would you still be busting your ass serving the both of your delusions? Would you be happy still under the principle that ignorance is bliss? You should be happy that he freed you, you could have died in his service, and what then?
Auttareya wrote:Your conclusions concerning Harikeś to being a conditioned soul are not unequivocally target.
Maybe he is condition soul, maybe he is not. Only he knows. ?
Neither Hari nor any of the 11, nor ISKCON are my targets, they are what they are, whatever they are, it is of no consequence to me. But I almost targeted them once, back in 76, shortly before Srila Prabhupada died. The occaision was this:

I had slipped my lease long enough to live as a devotee for a little while in a backwoods ISKCON temple wherein I had full opportunity to experience what the movement had to offer spiritually.
One day we were told that two of the most spiritually advanved devotees in the movement would be visiting the next day and that the devotees would assemble to celebrate them and to wash their lotus feet. I almost gagged. Anyway I was abscent from the greeting, abscent from the footbath, absent from the classess and abscent from everyting except from their departure at which time I walked up to Hansiduta and tested him as Jayatirtha stood by. I told Hansaduta that I wished to advance. Mistaking my meaning completly he proceeded to give me a formula by which I could rise up through the ranks to a position of power and influence equal to him. It was a negotiation strategy upon his part, I was the only one that he didn't have in the bag. But upon another part he was compelled into giving me a formula which I could have indeed used to gain to an equal level of power and prestige, and I was sorely tempted to accept it just so that once I had attained to such a position of power and influence within the movement I could then proceed to eliminate the competition and thus remove from it such evil and materialistic men as Hansaduta.
Auttareya wrote:Maybe he is condition soul, maybe he is not. Only he knows. ?
Some things are obvious to those who can see, but in all fairness to him I never met Hari and can afford to extend to him now the benifit of a doubt, which I wouldn't have given him then had I accepted her temptation. "Her"temptation, not Hans. He was quite oblivious. Jayatirtha?
Jayatirtha was on LSD, but he was a long way down from the peak of his experience otherwise I might have given him an interesting imprint. he didn't see either.

I left the movement instead of remaining in it. It was the right choice for me and the right choice for you. For me it was Srila Prabhupada's test. It is like in the movie The Lord of the Rings when Galadrial when offered the Ring of Power resists its temptation and declines. I do not know if Hari is a conditioned soul (if not he does a great imitation), but I know that I am, and I am no stranger to the abuses of power. I have abused it before The temptation to abuse power has been felt by any conditioned soul who has ever possessed it. Fear, lust, hatred all very human motivations, all waiting there, no matter what we start with only the best intentions.
As it is it still took a little nudging from Krsna to get me to leave. I had gotten the royal treatment after all, my own temple, my own deities, the only brhamachari and a woman's traveling sankirtan part, all lovely young ladies living in the same house with me. I had the best cook besides, a forest of tulsi and a little girls gurukula to sing to me.

You should count yourself lucky, I might have been your siritual master, I might have been the one to have "hastened Srila Prabhupada's departure from the world", with the best of intentions...of course. But I'm not and I didn't and I have gotten my reward. What Hari is, what ISKOCN it, etc., etc., etc., are of no consequence to me. I have what Prabhupada gave me and I've done some things with it. For instance of of the most influential elders of the Jehovah's witnesses considers Krsna consciousness to be divinely inspired. If you know anything about the JW's you might be able to appreciate that that's on par with getting the sun to stand still. I've even been able to stop the movements take over...twice and I've been courted by certain factions to lend my suuport to them. I/ve done what I've done and am not at a point where I can rest and just take care of me.

Auttareya wrote:From my side I am sure for 100% that he is not only a very spiritually elevated person but also he is very dear to Śrila Prabhupada and Krsna, because almost from begging of my devotional service under his guidance I had some deep realizations in which he has taken a very important role. Those revelations were giving me so many strengths in my devotional service, that by all those years of my struggles in Iskcon I could tolerate things, which in another case I would not be able to tolerate in any conditions
There is an emotional component attached to every metaphysical model which mades word thereapy alone notoriously innefective at getting anyone to abandone their models no matter how miserable they have become with them.

Your attached to your own projection, not to the real Hari. Your still trying to get him to be what he needs to be to fulfill not your spiritual but your emotional needs.

As far as your realization...Guru is one. You can get such realizations from a stone, but the stones still a stone.

I think your going to be miserable. I hope that you will one day be able to adjust to your dissapointment. pick up the pieces and move on.
Auttareya wrote:Maybe the cause of it was that I was before an atheist who joined to Śrila Prabhupada movement?
Please. Krsna is neither viscious or stupid. Such a God as you propose would not be worthy of worship. Only bankrupt traditions demand belief.
Janus wrote:If you don’t have a link to Srila Prabhupada because you were initiated by one of the 11 then no one else does who was initiated by any of them.
This would be true if Srila Prabhupada hadn’t empowered them to initiate on his behalf, but he did, so you are not the disciple of a conditioned soul, you are an initiated disciple of Srila PrabhupadacYes, it is truth. I am disciple of Srila Prabhupada, I feel it.
But simultaneously I am under care of His disciple as Śrila Prabhupada desired, no matter what happened in his and my life.

That is my understanding.

Simultaneously no, you are not, not according to Hari, doesn't he get a choice?
Self realization begins at home
Auttareya

Post by Auttareya »

I am greatly appreciating your words and your attitude to spirituality. They are refreshing to me.
As you see, I stopped this subject concerning me and Hari because I don’t want to give him and all of you any more pain.
I already have shown my understanding and now there is no need for boring more this subject matter.
One day I will write the letter to Hari and I will sincerely apologize him from depth of my heart.
No matter he will excuse me or not. It will be up to him.
I am stupid fool but stupidity in face of spiritually exalted person is not fault and cause for shame.

Re cited by me commentary of Śrila Prabhupada, I wanted to direct yours attention to some special and mystic secret, which can not be grasp by logical efforts but only by Krsna mercy:

"Vyasa was the spiritual master of Sanjaya, and Sanjaya admits that it was by Vyasa`s mercy that he could understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This means that one has to understand Krsna not directly but through the medium of spiritual master. The spiritual master is the transparent medium, although it is true that the experience is still direct. This is the mystery of the disciplic succession. When the spiritual master is bona fide, then one can hear Bhagavad-gita directly, as Arjuna heard it. There are many mystics and yogis all over the world, but Krsna is master of all yoga systems."

Thanks for all of you

Yours stupid and lost fool

Auttareya
harsi

Thank you!

Post by harsi »

For me you are a brave and very honest personality. Thank you dear Auttareya, that you gave us the oportunity to discuss this spiritual topics among one another. I guess we all learned or became aware of something by doing that. And thats, I would say, also the goal of such discourses, or?
Gaura

Post by Gaura »

Dear Auttareya you are nice and sensitive person. The only thing is that you are becoming sometimes very stubborn. :shock:
But anyway that is wonderful how you managed to broaden your consciousness. Thank you.:005
Janus

Post by Janus »

Auttareya wrote:I am greatly appreciating your words and your attitude to spirituality. They are refreshing to me.
As you see, I stopped this subject concerning me and Hari because I don’t want to give him and all of you any more pain.
I already have shown my understanding and now there is no need for boring more this subject matter.
One day I will write the letter to Hari and I will sincerely apologize him from depth of my heart.
No matter he will excuse me or not. It will be up to him.
I am stupid fool but stupidity in face of spiritually exalted person is not fault and cause for shame.

Re cited by me commentary of Śrila Prabhupada, I wanted to direct yours attention to some special and mystic secret, which can not be grasp by logical efforts but only by Krsna mercy:

Thanks for all of you

Yours stupid and lost fool

Auttareya

In the beginning one can see Krsna only in the temple. As one progresses however one begins to recognize Krsna elsewhere. Krsna is Guru ans id in everything and evrywhere, so eventually even a seashell or a rock can serve as a transparent via medium. they just aren't aware that they can't see you nor appreciate what is being revieled to you through their tansparency. It is not for them, it is for you. In the absence of a bonafide Guru Krsna will act this way, so just because you see through something or someone does not mean that they are not rocks, not stones, not worse than senseless things, just that they are transparent. Krsna can shine through anything and anyone
Auttareya

Post by Auttareya »

Janus wrote:In the beginning one can see Krsna only in the temple. As one progresses however one begins to recognize Krsna elsewhere. Krsna is Guru ans id in everything and evrywhere, so eventually even a seashell or a rock can serve as a transparent via medium. they just aren't aware that they can't see you nor appreciate what is being revieled to you through their tansparency. It is not for them, it is for you. In the absence of a bonafide Guru Krsna will act this way, so just because you see through something or someone does not mean that they are not rocks, not stones, not worse than senseless things, just that they are transparent. Krsna can shine through anything and anyone
Yes, that is an amazing truth. Therefore advance persons can be happy in any conditions of life. No matter whether they are rich or poor in material sense. That is a wonderful state of life.

But beyond of such kind of realization we strongly need to have a personal reciprocation and direction of advanced person. It is our intuitive desirability, which is flowing out from depth of our identity.
As you said nicely: "...Guru is one. You can get such realizations from a stone, but the stones still a stone."

Personal reciprocation is the main point. Reciprocation in all its shades. Even harsh words, even anger, even irritation and even laughing at somebody.
We need personal treatment. We need mutual exchange of our emotions, feelings and inspirations.

Simply, we are thirsty for a love.
Janus

Post by Janus »

Auttareya wrote:
Janus wrote:In the beginning one can see Krsna only in the temple. As one progresses however one begins to recognize Krsna elsewhere. Krsna is Guru ans id in everything and evrywhere, so eventually even a seashell or a rock can serve as a transparent via medium. they just aren't aware that they can't see you nor appreciate what is being revieled to you through their tansparency. It is not for them, it is for you. In the absence of a bonafide Guru Krsna will act this way, so just because you see through something or someone does not mean that they are not rocks, not stones, not worse than senseless things, just that they are transparent. Krsna can shine through anything and anyone
Yes, that is an amazing truth. Therefore advance persons can be happy in any conditions of life. No matter whether they are rich or poor in material sense. That is a wonderful state of life.

But beyond of such kind of realization we strongly need to have a personal reciprocation and direction of advanced person. It is our intuitive desirability, which is flowing out from depth of our identity.
As you said nicely: "...Guru is one. You can get such realizations from a stone, but the stones still a stone."

Personal reciprocation is the main point. Reciprocation in all its shades. Even harsh words, even anger, even irritation and even laughing at somebody.
We need personal treatment. We need mutual exchange of our emotions, feelings and inspirations.

Simply, we are thirsty for a love.
Hmm. Those are secondary moods present in one's pure relationshup with Krsna, but that is not how you mean them, you mean them in respect to your relationship with Hari.

We have witnessed this type of secondary relationship between guru and disciple before, as when Jayatirtha was beheaded and Kirtanananda brained by their disciples. I am not at all sure of the spiritual value of it, but I am sure of what you are displaying. It is not a concept from clinical or experimental psychology, but rather an empirical generalization made by the writer A.E. Van Vogt, in a pamphlet Report on the Violent Male.

Van Vogt had been writing a novel on concentration camps and investigating the personality types of war criminals in order to understand them. He thought that he saw a pattern emerging, the Viloent Male (and almost all violence is commited by males.)

The Violent Male seems to be a man who in his own mind can never admit that he might be wrong. He knows he is right; he is the total psychological opposite of the agnostic, in claimingabsolute gnosis, total certitude about what he believes in. The Violent Male is thus also referred to as the Right Man.

Not all Right Men become criminals. Vogt found considerable incedence of them in divorce cases however. In every case in which the Right Man became the Violent Male it was because his wife was seeking a divorce. The Right Man not only knew that he was right, but also that his wife had a duty to remain with him. Van Vogt noticed that the transition from being the Right Man to the Violent Male only occurs when a divorce was being sought by the wife.

The Right Man seems a chronic case of what clinical psychologists cal the Authoritarian Personality and what Freudians call the anal retentive.

Such persons as the Right Man do not take any suggestion that they might be wrong to heart. They are attempting to esacpe nihilism, the foundation of all pathology. There simple would be no meaning to their lives (they believe) if what they happened to believe is wrong.

No one here has convinced you that Hari is not A guru and your guru who has entered into an eternal relationship with you which he is oblighed to see through, through the terms of your "marriage" contract. You cite cause for your case, 12 years of fidelity, neglecting your health while you busted your ass for him, and that he doesn't seem to give a crap doesn't cause you to reconsider that you might be wrong in your consideration that he was ever qualified, that you were ever truely married except in delusion. Hari doesn't want to be your Guru but you will accept no other. God help you both.

You cited Srila Prabhupada, so I will too.

"Once only, by their permission, I took the remnants of their food, and by so doing all my sins were at once eradicated. Thus being engaged, I became purified in heart, and at that time the very nature of the transcendentalist became attractive to me."

Pure devotion is as much infectious, in a good sense, as infectious diseases. A pure devotee is cleared from all kinds of sins. The Personality of Godhead is the purest entity, and unless one is equally pure from the infection of material qualities, one cannot become a pure devotee of the Lord.. The bhakti-vedantas as above mentioned were pure devotees, and the boy became infected with their qualities of purity by their association and by eating once the remnants of the fod stuffs taken by them. Such remnants may be taken even without the permission of the pure devotees. There are sometimes pseudodevotees, and one should be very much cautious about them. There are many things which hinder one from entering devotional service. But by association of pure devotees all these obstacles are removed. The neophyte devotees become practically enriched with the transcendental qualities of the pure devotee, which means attraction for the Personaloty of Godhead’s name, fame, quality, pastimes, etc. Infection of the qualities of the pure devotee means to imbibe the taste of pure devotion always in the transcendental activities of the Personality of Godhead. This transcendental taste at once makes all material things distasteful."

Like sex with little boys, or with teenage girls, like wanting your spiritual master to hurry up and die so that you can take over his mission.

I’m sorry but I am extremely cautious about accepting people like Kirtnanada, Rameswara, Hansaduta or anyone of the 11 appointed as Rtvik’s by Srila Prabhupada as being anything but pseudo-devotees. I am, and have always been extremely cautious of them in any of their "incarnations", whether such incarnations be as "the most advanced disciples of Srila Prabhupada, or later as the self appointed Zonal Acharya’s, or now, in any of their later manifestations. I don’t trust any of them as a general rule, but you and thousands of others did and some still do.

It would seem that Srila Prabhupada was wrong, for all of these individuals mentioned had much more of his association than the rest of us did. But he wasn’t wrong, it’s just that you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.

No amount of the remants of foodstuffs from a pure devotees plate, their association or any other thing is going to purify you if that isn’t what you want

As I said earlier I have extended the benefit of the doubt to Hari because unlike the several former ISKCON gurus that I have met and studied I have neither met not studied him. But by his own admission he is not a Guru and not in the disciplic succession, an you see yourself as a disciple of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada I suggest that you abandon those who are not his disciples and seek for guidance, inspiration and meaning to your life in the company of one (or many) who is.

But no one can make you drink.

l
Auttareya

Bye-bye

Post by Auttareya »

Dear Janus,

You are terribly complicating all. I am simple person and I am trying to be sincere. That’s all.
Your analyses are seemed to me exaggerated but if you know better, what can I say.
By this I have got impression that your conclusions suit more to you to be Right Man than me, but don’t worry I could be yet wrong.

Re Hari, I don’t want more boring this subject as I said before. I am sorry that he didn’t want to give me answers in beginning before all this discussion started but now I have got the answer indirectly in yours and others devotee’s posts. This way is a little impersonal but anyway, I have got what I needed.

If Hari don’t feel or don’t want to be my spiritual master, what can I do? Even if he would like to be my guru as he declared in his answers to my letter in closed time after his departure from Iskcon, who said that now I would like him to be my spiritual master?
Especially after all this situation?

Therefore let us stop this discussion. I have my answers, you have your analyses and Hari is free as a bird.
What was said was said and everyone of us has taken some lessons for this situation.

Discussion was not easy, but I will nicely remember all of you.

Bye-bye.
Janus

Post by Janus »

" God damn, well I declare! Have you seen the light?
Their walls are made of cannon balls.
Their motto is don’t tread on me?"

Greatful Dead, Uncle John’s Band.

No one make’s toe-jam out of my buddies.
Take off your shoes, the earth beneath your feet is holy.

Life is a voyage of self discovery prabhu, my wife’s grandparents were Polish immigrants, and German. They added to the blood of Tecunsah and to the Spirit of the Republic, Freedom from.

My nephew Toby’s favorate band was the Greatful Dead. He died alone, in pain and for no reason. Don’t talk to me about Karma, we go back home, back home to Godhead from this life time. No other God other than this.

Power concedes nothing but by demand.

And so he said "Make me dance! Make me dance. Dear Lord, make me dance.

My God is God. His name is Krsna.,His motto is "Don’t tread on My devotees."

Srila Prabhupada gave Krsna to us.

Once more in the name of Love.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Janus wrote: My God is God. His name is Krsna, His motto is "Don’t tread on My devotees."

I don´t think that Srila Prabhupada would himself assume to be the only one, who gave or will give or reveal to us, for all times to come, their Lordships Radha-Krsna. After all, history is made of innumerable such great spiritual personalities, who revealed or made known, the Supreme Godhead to those who wanted to become aware of Them, isn´t it so? Although I can well understand, why you wrote that, since you are also one who met and got to know, esteem and appreciate with love, Srila Prabhupadas personality also personaly. Prabhupada was indeed a special personality, who for sure deserves all ones respect, loving affection and good wishes also for all what he did, and the spiritual knowledge he made known to the mankind in general. There is no doubt about this, would I say. But nevertheless, I guess one has to approach this issue also somehow more realistic, and ask oneself if that is all what there is to be known? Since one may know also the history, in applying some of the knowledge and instructions he made known to his followers, which seemed not to have worked so well as he may have considered it initially, at the time he was instructing and teaching it? Should one indeed limit the future in regard to revealing to us the right understanding only to him, and the way he presented that transcendental knowledge to us? How would the Supreme see it, wouldn´t He be the Supreme Controler also in this regard, may one perhaps ask oneself.
Janus

Post by Janus »

harsi wrote:
Janus wrote: My God is God. His name is Krsna, His motto is "Don’t tread on My devotees."

I don´t think that Srila Prabhupada would himself assume to be the only one, who gave or will give or reveal to us, for all times to come, their Lordships Radha-Krsna. After all, history is made of innumerable such great spiritual personalities, who revealed or made known, the Supreme Godhead to those who wanted to become aware of Them, isn´t it so? Although I can well understand, why you wrote that, since you are also one who met and got to know, esteem and appreciate with love, Srila Prabhupadas personality also personaly. Prabhupada was indeed a special personality, who for sure deserves all ones respect, loving affection and good wishes also for all what he did, and the spiritual knowledge he made known to the mankind in general. There is no doubt about this, would I say. But nevertheless, I guess one has to approach this issue also somehow more realistic, and ask oneself if that is all what there is to be known? Since one may know also the history, in applying some of the knowledge and instructions he made known to his followers, which seemed not to have worked so well as he may have considered it initially, at the time he was instructing and teaching it? Should one indeed limit the future in regard to revealing to us the right understanding only to him, and the way he presented that transcendental knowledge to us? How would the Supreme see it, wouldn´t He be the Supreme Controler also in this regard, may one perhaps ask oneself.
"Feelings are real. Guilt is an abstraction." Dr. Timothy Leary.

We are not thoughts. We come from a place where all we are is feeling, where feeling itself is perceptive of the truth in all of it's varigatedness, where all is ecstacy.
I fear that you misrepresent my perspective. I do not think that it is important where you drink fron the stream of truth as long as you drink from it. But let me speak frankly to you my friend, you are not that stream. How dare you question my objectivity in such a patronizing manner?

Accepting Srila Prabhupada as a puppet upon Lord Krsna's string does not require of me to accept his presentation made according to time, place and capacity, as being perfect for me or for the future, only that I accept it's essence, devotion to Krsna's devotees.
I love him, yes, but had I thought that the form that he presented to us had ever a snow balls chance in Hell of succeeding I would have opposed it, and him.

But I didn't have to, because it didn't, because it couldn't, because it wasn't supposed to. It carried within it the seeds of its own distruction as well as the seeds of its success. I knew that then, and he knew I knew it, and he knew it also, and he didn't know at all. The Prabhupada your thinking of didn't know what Prabhupad knew. Two different Prabhupada's? No, two different levels and a cognitive dissasociation between the two according to time, place and capacity. There were "hints" of course: "Maya will crush you.,"

No similar attempt to that which Srila Prabhupada made has ever succeeded due to the cyclic nature of reality. But there was a shining moment and I was there for it, just as I was there at Camalot, just as I was there when the heavens roared over the raging seas that washed away another dream. All falls are the fall of Atlantis. But there were some successes I am not one of them. I am not of you, but I am for you.

Only my mother was human. Now why did I write that all knowing one?