On controlling, recognizing or pacifying the mind

The place where members can exchange as they like between themselves. A kind of sidewalk cafe for spiritualists.
Drpta

Re: On controlling, recognizing or pacifying the mind

Post by Drpta »

I think you understand me quite right. The main point is here: “People like me who are convinced persons out of experience...” Until we would not open ourselves to independent and freed thinking and experience we will still be frozen with traditional ideals instilled us by others. Attempts to fit life into a certain philosophy are senseless for any philosophy is based on people’s often wrong and ever incomplete understanding of God’s agenda. Therefore the main approach should be empirical, as I think. Such approach gives us always actual version of the being. And if we see contradictions between experience, logic and what people (or books, scriptures) say us, we have to carefully and unprejudiced examine and analyze each of these three ones and make right conclusion.

God creates us perfectly; He gives us senses, intelligence, body and field of action. Via all this organs we are able to easily communicate with Him on the level of reality we are aware. For example, we are ever having deal with things around us. But what are these things? All of them are manifestations of God! Even if we are not aware of this, there is nothing changing. They remain the same manifestations of God. If we are not satisfied with the level of our being than we need to improve our sensitivity. How? I think Hari answered this question a lot of times.