Online Course on Conversations with God with Neale D.Walsch

A place where Harsi contributes links and information gathered from a variety of sources for the inspiration and evolution of all.
harsi

Online Course on Conversations with God with Neale D.Walsch

Post by harsi »

Online Course with Neale Donald Walsch on Video, Audio, Transcript
On his Conversations With God

Image.Live at: http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=32480877

Maybe you will have to enter the following PIN to watch to the live Videos. Just enter: 585367#

More information you can find at: http://conversationswithgodcommunity.co ... pm-pacific

Online Video Conference: Neale Donald Walsch - Conversations with God

Thursday, September 14, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET (Eastern Time in L.A)
Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET
Thursday, September 20, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET
Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET
Tuesday, October 2, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET
Thursday, October 4, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET
Tuesday, October 9, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET
Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET
Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET
Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET
Thursday, October 25, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET

From the introduction to the course:
Seven 75-Minute Audio Course Sessions Facilitated by Neale Donald Walsch (also available on Video)
Each session will teach you, step-by-step, the practical tools and techniques you will need to live the messages of Conversations with God. Neale will support and guide you through each process.
COURSE SESSIONS are on Thursdays at 5:30 pm Pacific Time (September 13, 20, 27, October 4, 11, 18, 25).

Seven LIVE 90-Minute Q&A Sessions with Neale Donald Walsch. LIVE Q&A SESSIONS are on Tuesdays at 5:30 pm Pacific Time (September 18, 25, October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30).

Fourteen LIVE 30-Minute Interactive Sessions with Your Learning Community. These optional INTERACTIVE SESSIONS immediately follow each Tuesday Q&A session and each Thursday Course Session (September 13, 18, 20, 25, 27, October 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30).

Practices and Reflections for Each Course Module. Neale has created weekly practice and reflection assignments that will empower you to create a new relationship with life and with your divine self. You’ll be able to get from the online community the feedback, encouragement, and support you need to step into limitless love, prosperity and joy.As you go through the course you will be able to join with new friends online to share your successes and insights, and watch as they open themselves up to their divinity alongside you. Through this collective engagement, you will experience the exciting connection that comes through doing deeply transformative work in community. Audio Recording of Each Week’s Session to Download at Your Convenience (Video Recording also Available). PDF transcripts of all course sessions to go back and quickly reference key concepts covered in the course sessions.
___

"So You Know What Needs to Change

Watch the video and download of the introduction to the Course by Neale Donald Walsch at: http://conversationswithgodcommunity.com/page/step-1

In Step 1 you’ll discover: How to identify with greater clarity than ever before your present and fullest truth about work, relationship, parenting, health, sexuality, and every other aspect of your daily experience, so that you can align your life to be in integrity with your Divine path. Tools with which to express your truth in a way that others can hear and can accept without feeling either wounded or damaged in any way, so you can speak honestly, but with peace. How to identify and articulate what you want to experience in your life in all future moments through a unique process that calls forth the power of the Divine to help you manifest it."

Neale said in the Course Kick-Off call earlier this week: "It is clear to me that this message should get out and should touch the lives of millions of people. Those enrolled in this course represent a tiny portion of the millions who have already read my books, a select group of whom I will work with individually during our calls on Tuesday evenings, as we chat about and share about the experiences you've had applying the seven principles you'll be learning in this course.

If you are willing to make this course experiential in your life, I promise you, you will begin to see results unlike anything you've ever dreamed of before you engaged in this particular spiritual encounter. I'm not going to tell you that your whole life will change, but I WILL tell you that you will begin to notice some powerful and positive outcomes. In the long haul, as you continue to apply these principles, you will see extraordinary changes and improvements in your life. But even more importantly, you'll realize not just greater joy and less struggle, but a deep sense of what you're doing on the earth. You'll realize a deep and rich awareness of your highest purpose of being human and your highest reward of what your life has to offer to you."

Image. http://evolvingwisdom.com/

Walsch wrote me recently in an email:
"My 7-week online course Conversations with God begins tonight (14.9.2012), promptly at 5:30pm Pacific Time with Session1! This first course session is "Recognize What's Missing in Your Life (So You Know What Needs to Change)". In this session, I will help you get clarity about your fullest truth about work, relationships, and all aspects of your life. Join me and a global community of kindred souls to take the first step together out of suffering and into limitless love prosperity and joy.

The anticipation is palpable, with nearly 1,000 participants from more than 40 countries and territories -- including Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Mariana, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States -- registered and ready to begin this transformational journey together.

In embarking on this journey, you'll join a community of thousands of course graduates around the world who have been transformed by the power of this work. During my 7-week course you will discover how to activate the Divine in your life and live in a field of limitless possibility. You will learn how to end the struggles of your life once and for all, and create a life of happiness abundance and purpose through a real (and simple!) connection to God.

I am honored and greatly looking forward to sharing the wisdom and guidance I have received from my own conversations with God, and the secrets revealed to me through those conversations. If you're ready to experience a new clarity around your current truth as you're living it... and awaken to the Divine and total expression of who you really are, I invite you to join me for this transformative course.

With love,
Neale"
harsi

Re: Online Course on Conversations with God with Neale D.Wal

Post by harsi »

I will put here for your spiritual experience all the videos from the online course by Neale Donald Walsch

As an introduction to the Session One Video by Walsch one can read on Conversationswithgodcommunity.com:

Your Life So You Know What Needs to Change

In Step 1 you’ll discover:
- How to identify with greater clarity than ever before your present and fullest truth about work, relationship, parenting, health, sexuality, and every other aspect of your daily experience, so that you can align your life to be in integrity with your Divine path.
- Tools with which to express your truth in a way that others can hear and can accept without feeling either wounded or damaged in any way, so you can speak honestly, but with peace.
- How to identify and articulate what you want to experience in your life in all future moments through a unique process that calls forth the power of the Divine to help you manifest it.

The first part of Walsch's course which was streamed online on Sep. 14, 2012.

Watch Videos:
» Tell the Truth to Yourself about Yourself - (1. Part of the Introductory Course)
» N.D.Walsch - All Truth is Contextual, There is No Absolute Truth - (2. Part)
» Telling the Truth about Everything to Everyone - (3. Part of this Course)
» Getting in Touch With that What's True for You, Your Divinity Within. - (4. Part)
» What Do I Want in Life with Regards to My Spirituality. - (5. Part of this Lesson)
» How to Recognize, Know Again, Who You Really Are. (Last Part of this Introd. Class)
harsi

Post by harsi »

Related to the Second Session on Video by Walsch one can read as an introduction on Conversationswithgodcommunity.com:

Explore The Vision For Your Best Life So You Manifest What You Really Want
The second part of Walsch's course which was streamed online on Sep. 20, 2012.

Image.» Videos: Lession Two Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6Part 7Last Part

On every video that I added on Youtube you can also read in real-time the transcript of what Walsch speaks therein. For that you have to click bellow the video on the right sign near the sign with the flag. By clicking at the text which will be written there in real-time you can also read and listen towards and back to what Walsch is saying in the video lesson.

In Step 2 you’ll discover:
- Why “wanting” something is the most non-beneficial thing you can do as you invoke the metaphysical laws of the universe, and what to do instead to bring everything you need into your life.
- The True Nature of God and exactly what it is that God expects, requires, and demands from every human being.
- What it means to be “happy” and how it feels to embrace the idea that you may have the right to be happy.
- A 4-step process that can resolve internal conflicts and external complications more quickly than anything you might have previously imagined was possible—like an “aspirin” for healing the headaches of life.

Here is a small excerpt from this online lesson by Neale Donald Walsch:
"I am sharing with you that this experience of which I'm speaking of is open to, and available to, all of us, not just to the select few, the so-called saints among us, but in fact to all of us. And so the purpose of life, god said to me, is to recreate yourself anew in the next grandest version, of the greatest vision ever you held about who you are. This is what god said to me in Conversations with God. And you know I've never heard it put that way in any other place; I've never got it that way from any other source. I have looked at a lot of the world's great religions; I've talked to a lot of well put together people; I listened to my parents; I had a lot of role models, no-one ever said it to me that way. Suddenly I got it. Ah...

"The purpose of life is to recreate myself anew, brand new, in every golden moment of now, in the next grandest version of the greatest vision I ever held about who I am. Now key here is you must have a vision. That is, you must have clarity; you must have a vision of who you are, or you can't re-create yourself in the next grandest version of that, because you've got no vision that you`re holding."
harsi

Post by harsi »

I share this videos with you for information's sake only. What you do with the information contained in this lessons is completely up to you.
The following information about lesson three of the Online Course by Walsch I copied for you from: Conversationswithgodcommunity.com

"Discover The System of The Soul So You Understand Exactly How To Create The Life You Want"
Lesson three by Neale Donald Walsch

Image.» Videos: Discover The System of The Soul - Part OnePart twoPart ThreePart FourPart FivePart SixPart SevenLast Part

"In Step 3 you’ll discover:
- A step-by-step process that reveals how to create your reality moment-to-moment so that you’ll always feel the Divine working through you.
- How to bridge the gap between the Mind and the Soul, and how to access your Soul’s wisdom
- How to quickly and easily change the thoughts and emotions that have been driving your previous experiences in life, so that you’re no longer at the mercy of what happens TO you.
- How to know what you should do next in life, based on your Divine wisdom as well as important information from specific experiences from your past.
harsi

Post by harsi »

The supporting team of Neale wrote me recently this email: "Dear Heinrich,

So far in the Conversations with God course, you've learned the five levels of truth telling, how to create your own reality, how to manifest that which your soul desires, the true nature of God and how life works. The first three sessions have been an incredible journey, and there are so many more transformative teachings ahead in the coming weeks. After last week's Session Three, have you found that you're better able to decide who you wish to be in regard to any event in your life, and therefore change the way you feel about your life?

Is something keeping you from fully experiencing your life as an expression of Divine essence? Is it something from your past? You'll find out in Session Four: Complete with the Past, Course Session Four Thursday, October 4 at 5:30pm Pacific Time
___

Complete With The Past So You Can Remove Hidden Blocks and Enter A Grander Future
Session four by Neale Donald Walsch

"In Session 4 you’ll discover:
- How to let go at last of past disappointments, angers, frustrations, resentments, and lack of forgiveness (of both Self and Others).
- How to be adept at identifying without hesitation, without shame, and without guilt, any emotional incompletion or hurt in your prior life — including hurts that others may have imposed on you, as well as hurts that you may have imposed on others.
- A process to identify the true goals of your life, including not only the goals of the Body and the Mind, but finally, the goals of the Soul.
- How to fearlessly identify the fears that have driven your life to this point, and how to dissolve those fears, one-by-one, using the wisdom of the Divine."
___

Videos:

Image.Complete With The Past (Part 1)

Image.Part 2

Image.Part 3Part 4Last part of Walsch's 4.talk on the Internet

"The soul's goals can be met in the instant moment of now. Because they have to do with what you're being and not with what you're doing. It turns out after all that you are a human being and not a human doing." ~ Walsch
harsi

Post by harsi »

Transcript of Walsch's "Complete with the Past" speech part 1:

Neale: So, hi. This is Neale again. Here we are again in your house again with more of this wonderful seven-week course. I'm excited about this course and I hope that you are too. It's really fun to do this, it's fun to create it with you, and it's fun to watch you involve yourself in this extraordinary process. At the end of all of this, we're going to give you an opportunity to have your own conversation with God and to really understand what it means to connect with the divine, to live your life as a divine being. That's the whole point here. So again thanks for joining us for Lesson Number 4.

The title of this lesson is "Completion": Identifying Your Unfinished Business." This is, by far, the most powerful aspect of creating a new relationship with life, which is what I hope that every one of you is going to be able to do. This powerful aspect is completion of one's unfinished business. This takes enormous personal courage and the willingness to be totally transparent and utterly visible to one's self. It involves the letting go of past disappointments, angers, frustrations and resentments, and lack of forgiveness of both yourself and others. Often, people find that unconsciously, they don't want to release these negativities because who would they be without them? Who would you be without your story? How would you justify your reactions and your behaviors? How would I justify mine? When we finish with Lesson 4, I intent that you'll be able to be adept at identifying, without hesitation, without shame and without any guilt, all emotional incompletions, or hurts in your prior life, including hurts that may have been imposed on you, or hurts that you may have imposed on others.

I hope as well that you will see more clearly than ever before the true goals of your life, including not only the goals of body and mind, but finally, and for many people, at last, the goals of your soul.

I want you to fearlessly be able to identify the fears that have driven your life to this point, and learn how to dissolve those fears one-by-one using the wisdom of the soul as well as the mechanics of the mind in a dual process.

I hope you will learn what the soul seeks to experience, what the soul seeks to achieve, what you seek to create through your soul during this, your present lifetime. For many students, completion brings them to a place where they identify their soul's reason for coming to the body in the first place. Such identification of the soul's agenda for many people produces or rush of new enthusiasm, new excitement, new inspiration for the living of life itself. Suddenly, life has a purpose, with which their heart and soul can at last agree.

So let's get to it. Let's get to the teaching points of Lesson Number 4; and the first teaching point is identifying emotional incompletes and hurts.

Now, when I mentioned or when I talk about emotional incompletes, what I'm talking about, of course, is any item, issue, event, occurrence, happenstance, anything that's gone on in your life that you feel incomplete about, that you wish - let me give you an example. I'll just give you one from my own life. I had some things happen with regard to my father, but not terrible things. It was nothing -- no terrible abuse. I was lucky in that way. I had a wonderful father and a wonderful mother, but there were just some items hanging out there and one was, and and I wrote about this in my book, Friendship with God, which was, as you know, autobiographical. I wrote about what my father did concerning my piano.

I was a piano nut as a kid. I loved the piano. And it turned out that I had perfect pitch. I could go to the piano and play any song without ever seeing a note of music, no that I could read music, or was being instructed on how to find the keys. I could just go there and find them. So the - my early, early piano teachers or music teachers in school said, "He's got perfect pitch. He can do that." And it was a nice gift to have so I would go -- and my mother bought a piano for us. She went out and bough a little twenty $25 upright. In those days, $25 was a lot of money. It was a used, used piano. We brought it into the house, and i plunked on that piano. I was just doing one or two fingers at first, but I was finding those songs, right? Well, my father put up with that for around four weeks, and I loved the piano. I didn't have a lot of friends in school. I was kind of a wimpy, skinny guy and I couldn't do the football thing or the baseball thing or play a lot of sports, and so the piano was my best friend. It really became my refuge and my best friend. I would sit there for hours after school.

Well, it was more than four weeks, but it might have been three or four months months, but finally my dad said, "I can't handle the banging on the piano fit this kid is doing every night." So one Saturday, it was during summer vacation, as I recall, I woke up on a weekday morning and I heard banging and pounding downstairs in the dining room where the piano was, and I didn't understand what was happening. So I ran down there and my father was tearing the piano apart with a crowbar, and he was going to get it out of the house. Well, I, of course, was devastated. I couldn't believe that he was doing this. He didn`t ask me, he hadn't said anything, because I'm nine years old. I guess fathers don't ask their 9-year-old sons whether they can do something, but I didn't even know that it was going to happen. I started crying, went to my room, didn't come out for a couple of days, my mother was bringing food up there. My father finally forbade her to do that. I finally had to come out, but my father came in first before I came out. He came in. I guess my mom talked to him and said, "Alex, you've got to go talk to your son here. This isn't going down to well."

So my dad came in to the room and he said, "Son," he said, "I didn`t think it meant that much to you." He said. "I promise you we'll get you a small piano, a spinet, that you can put right here in your room, and you can play to your heart's content, and it won't bother me so much, taking up so -- making so much noise and taking op so much of my audio space in the house. I said, "Okay."

It's a long story isn't it? I don't even know why I told it except I wanted to give you an example of what I mean by unfinished business or incompletion because my father never got that piano. I know he meant to, but they never could afford it. I found out years later that I waited until my birthday; it didn't happen. I waited until Christmas; it didn't happen. I waited for every possible event that could be a gift-giving occasion, and it never happened. So I realized that, oh, I get it. It was one of those promises you make to get things to quiet down, but it never happened. And I carried that unfinished business. I carried that incompletion for many years. When my father was 82 years old, I brought that up to him. I, of course, by than was a grown man, and I felt I could talk to my dad directly. And I said to him one day,
"Do you suppose we can talk about something." He said, "Sure." I said, "Let's talk about my piano; the piano that I never got." He didn't know what I was talking about. He remembered the piano, of course, but specifically, he didn't remember having made that promise or having broken it.

He said, "Really? Did I promise that to you? And I never delivered?" I said, "Well, that's right." He said, "Well, I'm really sorry." I said, "Well, I'm glad to hear you say that because I've held onto it for a long time. Not just that I didn't get the piano, but the larger issue, which was you made a pretty big promise to me, and you didn't keep your promise." And daddy's not keeping promises to sons, when it really means a lot especially, is not a small thing; because I learned more about life than I wanted to learn there. I learned not to believe promises made by people who love you. I also learned in a reverse English way that maybe it's okay for parents, for fathers, to make those kinds of promises to their sons; that they don't mean it when they say it. But you say what you have to say to get past the moment. And then if you don't keep the promise, well, you tried.

You learn a lot of lessons; lessons you learn at home. That's an example now, thanks for indulging me in that long story, but that's an example of what I'm talking about when I talk about incompletions. So what I'd like you to do now is to look in your own life. I'd like you to get out your notebook, your course notebook that I hope you're keeping after these lessons, and I'd like you to write down in your notebook, make a list of incompletions just like that. I gave you a little long story there so you could really understand what I mean by an incompletion.

And it doesn't necessarily have to be childhood, by the way. It could be something that happened in your adult life, in your relationship with your wife or a former spouse, a former husband or whoever. It could be any kind of event, an occurrence that you don't feel complete about. So I'd like you to make a list in your notebook right now. Just take the time. Take a little moment to do that. Get out your notebook and write down. "Incompletions In My Life." And make list let's say, three. I'm sure you can think of three -- I can think of 30, but -- and they can be small ones. They don't have to be huge events like my piano event. They could be small incompletions, but still incompletions. "Stuff I feel incomplete about." Maybe somebody at work made you an offer to help but never came through. Maybe the guy next door never returned your hacksaw. Maybe the lady around the corner said she'd come over and play bridge with one day and didn't do it. Whatever it is. Whatever it might be, big or small. Make that list now and it might even be fun to turn off the lesson right now, put it on pause. Yes we're going to try that. We haven't done that yet in this program, but now we're in Lesson 4. Let's use that device as well. I'm going to invite you right now to hit the pause button, write down three incompletions in your life, then come back and we'll be right here.

Good. Now, thank you for coming back. Now, here's what I'd like to do. I hope that didn't put you in too much of a bad mood, by the way. Thinking of incompletions can sometimes not put us in the greatest mood, but it's okay. It's good. It's growth work. Growth work, sometimes, can be a little bit uncomfortable. So we have to go to the edge of our comfort zone. But that's okay. So now, in your notebook, I'd like you to -- if you left some room to the right of that, on your page. I'm going to ask you to write some things down. If you didn't, make a new list and make -- leave some room on the right. I'm going to ask you to divide your page into three columns. Put your three items in the column on the far left, then in the middle column, I'm going to ask you to write something, and than in the far right column, I'm going to ask you to write something as well.

This is a process that I do a lot on paper I call the three-column process; so you'll see me doing that a lot. It just helps us sometimes to organize our thoughts, to just get our thinking together around something.

Okay, now, in the left column then, you've got your three items; your three incompletions, whatever they might be. In Column Number 2, I want you to write down next to the first line what it would take -- no, don't do that. I jumped ahead of myself. "Why I haven't felt it possible to complete that issue so far?" That's what I want you to write down in Column Number 2. "Why have I not felt if possible to complete that issue so far? What stopped me?" For each of those three issues, just identify why is this still an incompletion in my life? Why don't I just wrap this up and get it over with? Am I afraid to bring it up with that person? Am I afraid of what's going to happen with me? Am I still so angry about it that I can't do it in a civil way? Is my resentment so furious that I'm unable to deal with this appropriately? Or am I afraid of them and what they might think? What is it that stops me? Okay? Write those down. Hit the pause button, because it will take you 8 or 10 minutes, and we'll come back right after that.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Finish Unfinished Business So You Stop Self-Sabotage and Release the Past
Session Five of the Online Course by Neale Donald Walsch

"In Step 5 you’ll discover:
- How to identify the agenda of your soul and the souls of every other person who has been involved in any important event of your life.
- A healing device that allows you to come to reconciliation with every person who has ever done damage to you, or to whom you have ever done damage, through the days and times of your journey on the earth.
- A way to finish all of your “unfinished business” through the use of Deep Understanding and ultimately through the awareness that forgiveness itself is not necessary.
- A tool to recognize the true relationship that you have with the actions and choices you have made in your life, so that you can free yourself from the patterns that are holding you back from having an intimate relationship with your own divine nature."

Image.» Videos: Finishing Your Unfinished Business - Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Last Part
harsi

Post by harsi »

The Deepest Truths Of Who You Are So You Access Your New Life
The sixth' part of Walsch's course streamed online on Oct. 18, 2012

Image.» Videos: Affirm the deepest truths of who you are - Part 1 » Part 2

"In Step 6 you’ll discover:
- A process by which you’ll have total control over the experiences of your life, so you’ll no longer be negatively affected by what happens to you, but instead you’ll see meaning and Divine purpose in everything that happens through you.
- How to identify and express, through you, the truth of life’s ultimate and everlasting sufficiency.
- How to differentiate between what you are doing and what you are being as the means and measures by which you create the expression of self in the day-to-day world, so you can end self-judgment and be free from self-criticism.
- The secrets of creating inner peace and outer tranquility in the moment-to-moment of your experience through the deep exploration and practical application of the profound truths in the Triad Process."
harsi

Post by harsi »

Re-Unite With The Divine So You Create Your Reality Anew Each Day
Session Seven by Neale Donald Walsch streamed online at Oct. 25, 2012

In Step 7 you’ll discover:
- to identify the vibrational aspects of what one might call “God’s viewpoints” about life and how to step into those vibrations on a moment’s notice.
- An understanding of what death really is and what occurs in the experience of the soul at the moment we call death.
- A step-by-step instruction on how to create and sustain happiness in your hour-to-hour movement through life.
- The unique process by which you may have your own conversation with God as often as you wish.

Image.» Videos: Re-Unite With The Divine, Part 1 » Part 2 » Part 3 » Part 4

Image.» Meditation led by N.D.Walsch: Have Your Own Conversation With God, Part 1 » Part 2 » Part 3 » Part 4 » Final Part
harsi

Post by harsi »

Image.» Video: Re-Unite With The Divine (Part 1)

Well here we are our final lesson in this wonderful seven-week program. I hope that you've gotten benefit from it. We have really, really enjoyed making it for you. Today’s class is the final step in living your life is God. Reunification and it will conclude with having your own conversation with God. This course reaches its wonderful conclusion taking you to a deeper and richer understanding of the process of reunification of the current self with the eternal self; and then the ultimate reuniting of the individual with God by bringing you an experience of God's presence physically within you. This actual experience of reunification is the final process in the course called `Stepping into The Miracle of Who You Really Are`, an extraordinary process in which you will have the opportunity to have your own conversation with God as we mentioned a moment ago.

Lesson includes important steps providing you with a direct pathway to being the happy creator of your own reality on a day-to-day basis, even as God is in the life of the universe. Today I hope to help you explore what death really is and what occurs in the experience of the soul at the moment we call death. I also hope to help you understand that the experience of the soul at the moment we call death can also be part of one's life in the physical body and how to cause it to be exactly that; thereby leading to reunification while one is still in the body instead of having to wait until one has left the body through death. I hope you'll follow a step-by-step instruction on how to create and sustain happiness in your own hour to hour movement through life, and experience the process by which you may have your own conversation with God as often as you wish.

So let us begin this last lessen with a look at the three phases of death. While this is just about the most meaningful information I was given in my entire conversation with God, the information I am going to be giving you now comes from the book Home with God in a Life That Never Ends in case you are wondering where I’m pulling this from. And that is a book that you really want to read if you haven't read it. If you've read it, I know you already know how powerful a book that is. If you have not read it you really need to read it. Home with God I a Life That Never Ends is all about our experience of death that which we call death and it tells us that death occurs in three stages or three phases if you will.

And that the first phase the process by which dis-identify with the body. That is we notice that we are not our body that's the first experience we have after what we call death. That the self, the consciousness, the awareness, that what you are you'll find it looking down on your physical form and you'll say to yourself. Of by the way I have gone through this, I’ve actually had an out-of-body experience. Many of you may have had as well. So this is possible to experience this in the normal course of life, not just after you do the thing called die. So you will look down upon your physical body and you will say oh, I am not that, I am not that, wow. Well if I’m not that, than what am I because there is that and you will look very much like a lump of clay to yourself. You will look like a lump of inert clay, like looking at a statue, or a really well made wax image of yourself like in the wax museum. It will look like that; it will be you clearly, but no life, just like a wax image. And you will say well okay I got it, because I’m still here. I’m still noticing things and experiencing life but there I am there so obviously I am not that. That’s the first phase of death, recognition that you are not that or what I call dis-identification or dis-association with the body.

Phase two is when you disassociate with your mind, when you realize I’m not even my mind. And here's how that happens, what occurs is that you start thinking about what you are thinking about. That is when you realize you are not your body, then you will start thinking about your thoughts, and sooner or later it will occur to you, wait a minute, wait a minute, who is thinking about these thoughts; who is that that is thinking about the thoughts. And for that matter, you will go one step further back in the hall of mirrors and you will say, who is thinking about the question of who is thinking about the thoughts. and soon you will understand that you are not your mind, that your mind is the repository, it is the data bank, it is the collection instrument that has held all the thought you have ever had from the time of your birth or your entry into this particular incarnation, but it is not who you are. By the way, during your life you will experience that as well. You do not have to wait until after your death to experience that are to know that. In a previous process that we shared with you a couple of lessons back, we talked about the mechanics of the mind and the system of the soul. And when you step into your soul's experience of life, into your soul's awareness of what is really so, at that moment as well, you realize oh, I am not my mind. I must, I must be out of my mind because I am not my mind. My mind is something I have; it is not something I am. Similarly with your body, my body is something I have; it is not something I am. And that is the second phase of death when you dissociate from your mind.

The third phase of death and this is the interesting one, is when you realize as well, that you are not your soul. Now this is kind of a fascinating one because a lot of people think well, if I’m not my body and I’m not by mind I must be my soul, right? Wrong. Your soul is still the individuated identity of you. It is the individual expression of in fact what you really are. So what will happen at the moment of your death is you will first think that you are your soul, but then you realize, experimentally I might add, that you are far greater then the individuated essence of the all, that you have come to know as you in this particular lifetime. That will occur when your soul moves rapidly, racingly if I can coin a word, moves racingly (rapidly) as if in a race, wheeee, through what many people have described as the tunnel. I've had this experience in my out of body experience. I raced through this same dark tunnel that so many others have described with lightning speed, just insane speed, toward a small dot of light and the end of the tunnel. And the dot got larger and larger as I came to the end of the tunnel until I finally got to the end and found myself in the presence of nothing but this radiating warm incredible really indescribable light. It is hard, I should not even describe it as light because when I finally got there it was not simply an experience of light, it was an experience of wholeness of warmth of All-ness. It was really indescribable. So the expression of it goes far past the words ‘the light’. But, here's what I experienced. I am that, I have melded into that expression of life that was all of love, all compassion, all wonder, all-knowing, all everything. I found myself melding into it and knowing, how do I put this, intuitively I am that. Oh, so I am not even this individual soul, I am that.

And so the third stage is when we disassociate or dis-identify with the soul as well as with the body and mind. And than we realize and we experience who we really are. We stay in that experience as long as we want. I want to be careful how use words now because there's no such thing as time in this place. In fact there is no such thing as place in that place. It is All that is really. So and it is always All that is and it is always now. So it is the moment of forever now always here. This is the only human words the only simple language that I can find to try to describe this. So you are in the always here, ever now expression of life. And you however are not necessarily required to be in that melded expression eternally or throughout the always here ever now moment.

In fact you will choose not to be. Interestingly enough I am told in Conversations with God that you will not choose to stay in that place of oneness, of merging. You will in fact emerge; you will come out of it again. There is a reason for that because I am told that you stayed emerged, that if you stayed inside of that expression of life, of that experience, you would soon no longer have the experience because there would be nothing else with which to compare it.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Re-Unite With The Divine (Part 2)

"And you can come back an infinite number of times in any particular lifetime. Or you can go on, you can say you know what I feel complete, I feel good about that experience, I want to now move in to the experience of spirituality and I’m not going to return to that particular incarnation or expression. So it depends on how complete you feel. If you feel complete, remember what I said to you about three lessons back that enlightenment is defined as completion. Completion is a sense or a feeling that for that particular expression, for that particular moment, for that particular out picturing of divinity, I feel complete. And so you go on, back in to the realm of spirituality. Or if you don't feel complete you know I just, I want to say a few more things or clean it up with my son or work out this issue. Whatever it is or overcome that particular proclivity that I had.

I never really solve my own issue of impatience or whatever it might be. You want to use that lifetime to finish, than God says, the universe says, life says, no problem. And just like that you're back in to your physicality and you have an opportunity to finish what you would like to finish. And you will say to people, I had a - you're ready now - near death experience. By the way if you think I am making this up, talk to people, talk to doctors. If you have a good long talk with a doctor who has been in practice for a number of years, he will tell you that he has met patients who swear to you that they died and came back if you please and that they had a near death experience. So this is very, very common experience among people and not unusual to be talking in these terms as we look at the three phases of death.

This is all part of our final lesson here, which is called re-unification so that you can understand intellectually what we are talking about here. I want to also conclude this lesson by taking a look at the five attitudes of God because if we are going to really seriously consider re-unification as a possibility that is if we're going to seriously consider that it's possible for us to live life as God we should at least take a passing glance at the five attitudes of Godliness which were given to us in Conversations with God

What a miracle it was for me to receive these descriptions of God from God, God describing itself to me in human terms using human characteristics and emotions so that I could really grasp and understand. So God said look, I’m always joyful what would it be like for you to be always joyful. Well you know what it is understandable that God would be always joyful, but what would God not be joyful about. I mean, God is everything, the All in All, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. There is nothing that God wants, needs, requires or demands. Who wouldn't be joyful in those conditions? So for me to live my life as God, I would also embrace the notion of being eternally joyful. That means that I would be happy with whatever is, whatever is occurring. That I would be eternally joyful no matter what. Yes it's a very high level of mastery, but you know what, I actually know a couple of people in my life who live like that. One is a lady named Byron Katie who I have come to know and I adore her. Katie wrote a book she calls herself by her last name. Katie wrote a book as you may know called Loving What Is I referred to before in this course. And Katie really lives that. That is she steps into an expression of self where she is eternally joyful or if not eternally joyful she is accepting. She is constantly accepting which is by the way the third of the characteristics of God.

God is always joyful, loving and accepting. so Katie is eternally accepting, she lives this way I don't, she does, and I acknowledge her mastery in that regard. Accepting of whatever is going on, she calls it whatever is, that is. I call it the is-ness and that is how one stays in the place of being joyful. That one is in a sense okay with whatever is. I said that I knew two people who live that way. Eckhart Tolle is another one and I've had the pleasure of knowing Eckhart. And he I also could observe lives in that place of totally okay-ness, totally okay-ness with right now. He calls it the power of now. And that's Eckhart's formula that's his way of staying totally joyful.

By staying totally here on this plane of experience, not back there in yesterday, not out there in tomorrow, but right here, right now. And so for Eckhart the tool that has worked for him is to stay present in the moment of now. in the eternal moment of now and not worry about what might have been, what could have been or what is going to be in the past or future, but just be in the present. And when you are in the present the present becomes a present from God. That is it becomes a gift of indefinable proportions. And you are constantly joyful, the first characteristic of God.

The second characteristic of God is that God is also loving, always loving. And there would be no reason for God not to be loving because God is constantly joyful. So God, this is important, and if you want to step into your life as God you really need to know this, you really need to kind of get it. God is internally loving which means that God is never un-loving or hateful or angry or upset or anything but loving. This I know runs counter to the teaching of many of the world's great religions which insist

That there are times when God is not loving; God is angry; God is disappointed or hurt or upset or even if you please, vengeful or as religions would say God is not vengeful God is simply just. God is a just God. So religion would argue that the word vengeful is not fair, that the word we need to use is God is just, like a judge in a courtroom when a judge says guilty 30 days, the judge is not vengeful, but he simply is administering justice. Okay fair enough I am not going to argue the point. But the real question is can God become angry, can God become angry enough to cause you to experience everlasting damnation in the internal fires of endless suffering that we are calling hell.

Is that what a loving God would do? Well even that is being preached by some religions. Some religious would say yes that's the epitome of love. the epitome of love is to minister justice even if it's hurtful or harmful to that person and the old saying that this hurts me more than it hurts you. Well I’m sorry, that's not the understanding that God has given me of who and what God is. God has said to me that God is eternally loving and would only do what love would do and love would never cause pain or suffering to another, not even in the name of justice. Not even in the name of justice would you deliberately hurt and cause endless suffering to another living being. One who loves in that way is obviously eternally accepting. (Which is) The third of the five attitudes of Godliness. So God is accepting, that is embracing unconditionally acceptance is an unconditional embracing of what is true, of what is so. So that God is loving, joyful and accepting. And we are invited to be accepting, loving and joyful as well as we experience ourselves stepping in to our life as God."
harsi

Post by harsi »

Image.» Video: Re-Unite With The Divine (Part 3)

"So God is accepting, that is embracing unconditionally. Acceptance is an unconditional embracing of what is true, of what is so. So that God is loving, joyful and accepting. And we are invited to be accepting, loving and joyful as well as we experience ourselves stepping in to our life as God. And the final steps in Godliness, the final characteristics of Godliness are that God is blessing and grateful. God blesses everything. Now you might ask well what does it mean for God to be blessing, what would it mean for me if I wanted to step in to my life as God, how do I get to be blessing? I asked God that question. If I wanted to step in to my life as God how would I be blessing? Blessing means to send your best highest most loving, most accepting, most joyful energies to every person and every condition and everything in your experience.

There’s a lady in, what is the city? Not Norway - but where I am - there is a lady in some European city and she is at the train station in, gosh I cannot think of it now, anyway she is at the train station in one of those cities in Europe where I've been many times. And she calls herself Sister, I cannot think of her name either, it is too bad this was a good anecdote to share with you and I cannot think, I guess I cannot share it. She sits on the floor in the train station and she has been there for years. She is a homeless person or appears to be a homeless person. Turns out the newspaper did a story about here after she had been there like six or eight years and found out she was not a homeless person at all, she has a very lovely home. But every day she comes to the train station and sits on the floor at the train station and watches people go by. Zurich, thank you, she is at the train station in Zurich.

And so they asked her finally after years and people would drop by and give her little coins or they would bring her a little something to eat. Regulars who go to the train station every day, people that use it as a means of getting back and forth to work and so forth, they would bring her sandwiches and other things even offer to do her laundry and bring her dry cleaning. They brought her clothes and so forth. So this lady who called herself Sister I cannot think of her name, we will call her Sister Zelda just to give her a name. They asked her: Sister Zelda why are you sitting here on the floor of the train station for all these years? She said: “I am blessing the people.” You are what? I am blessing the people she said. As they go by every day, I just bless them and what that feels like to her as she sends them their most loving, caring, joyful, compassionate; accepting energies - each person as they go by. And after a while people who are regulars at that train station, who go back and forth everyday to work, and so forth say they began to feel a certain essence from her, from sister Zelda as she sat there and they actually felt blessed if you could understand what I'm saying. They actually felt uplifted. They felt loved. They felt accepted.

And some people would notice a difference. For instance they would be coming in to the train station late, racing for the train, got to get to work and then they're going to miss the 8:05. So they are racing in there and on that day they are not in the best of moods, things haven't gone well at home, they are racing, but they pass Sister Zelda and she sees their mood, she sees that they are racing, she understands when the train leaves she has been there for seven years, she knows everything. So she goes uh-oh he's going to be late for the 8:05, if he does not hurry, but she sends him her energies and this people have said that even in the midst of their hurry, even in the midst of their rushing, even in the midst of their not such a good mood, they were becalmed and felt in fact blessed. They made the train or whether they made the trade or not they felt blessed. Everything changed when they passed Sister Zelda. For all I know she is still there every day on the floor of the train station in Zurich. And that is what it means to be blessing, to be willing to share your best thoughts, your best energy, your best idea with everything and everyone whose life you touch.

I will tell you a final anecdote about that, this one I remember vividly. My mother when things would happen around the house that she didn't appreciate, like maybe she was putting a picture up and she hits her thumb with a hammer or whatever went wrong, she would always go “God bless it.” And I would say mom why do you always say “God bless it” when things like that happen? Dad doesn't say that he says something entirely different. She said well because I do not want God to damn it or have any other; I want God to bless it. And I never forgot that and I thought here is a woman who understood the essence of Godliness that even in moments that were not so great, she called forth a blessing. What an example.

And the last thing that God is, is eternally grateful. And I am eternally grateful for my mother as you probably caught with the emotion here. And eternally grateful as well for all of life as it is now presenting itself even as God as gratitude is the attitude, so said God to me in Conversations with God. That if you really want one sweeping overall tool that you can use to heal almost any situation, the tool would be the tool of gratitude. Gratitude is the attitude, and I discovered that that tool is very healing. Whenever I’m in the midst of situations or movements that are not so good, like I was describing in my mother's life, whatever it might be or whenever I seem to be facing a problem or a circumstance or a situation that feels challenging at best to me in my life if not deeply troublesome. I have learned to step into gratitude yes even for that yes even for that to say thank you God, thank you God for this set of circumstances, for this situation, for this opportunity to know and declare, to announce and fulfill, to become into experience who I really am. And my favorite prayer in moments like that, I have shared it in writing many times; I will share it with you now here on the program. My favorite prayer in moments like that is - Thank you God for helping me to understand that this problem has already been solved for me. Can we say that again? Thank you God for helping me to understand that this problem has already been solved for me. When we live in gratitude at that level, life, you will discover, can become a miracle.

The last portion of this lesson before we have our opportunity for an experience to have a conversation with God has to do with the 17 steps to being happier than God. I wrote a book a few years ago called Happier than God. And the book contained 17 steps to achieve that experience. I want to explain the title very quickly. Somebody said how can you be happier than God, I do not understand the title of your book. How can anybody be happier than God? And I said to that person what God said to me because I asked God the same question, how can I be happier than God and God said who are you? Who are you living as? Do you really get experimentally and not just conceptually or theoretically? But do you get experimentally that you are God that you are the manifestation of God that you are God made human, that you are an individuation of the Divine? Did you get all of that? And I said okay fair enough; Let us say that I do. God said okay if you do, if you get that you are God I have a question to ask you. Have you ever been happier in any present moment, in any given moment than you were at some time before? I said yeah I have had moments when I've been happier than other moments. God said great that you are happier than God. Ah interesting, fascinating. So God said it is also the ultimate superlative. The ultimate superlative is to say that how happy are you? Gosh I am happier than God. And that level of superlative-ness if I could coin another word is what is referred to by that title. Now if you want to be happier than you imagine God itself to be we were given 17 steps in the book Happier than God with which to do that. I am going to run through this steps relatively quickly now because if I describe them all fully it would take another three and a half or four hours. But read the book Happier than God. If you follow even a few of these steps, forget about all 17 of them, just a few of them you will find yourself being happier and happier and happier every day of your life.

- Step number one - bring an end to separation theology. We have been talking about nothing but that for the past seven weeks. Bring an end to separation theology. Stop embracing a theology that says that you are over here and God is over there. That’s the whole point of this course.
- Step number two – stay in touch with who you are. Each day remind yourself; ask yourself those four fundamental questions that I talked about in a prior lesson. Who am I? Where am I? Why am I where I am? And what do I intend to do about that? OK. Do that regularly.
- Step number three - give others every experience that you seek. This is an important turnaround that God gave me in the Conversations with God material. Whatever you want for yourself cause another to experience in their reality. Be the source of someone else’s experience of that. Whatever it is, I want more compassion in my life; I want more love; I want more companionship; I want more income; I want more, whatever it is you want to experience in your life, cause another to experience it and you will find yourself because you acted as the source, you will find that what flows through you sticks to you.

- Step number four - be clear that nothing you see is real. We just talked about that in an earlier lesson so I will not go in to in depth here. Go back and look at the last lesson, lesson number six. Nothing you see is real. Be very clear about that. If you don't understand that deeply in fact go back to the last lesson.
- Step number five - decide that you are not your story. You’re not the whole story that you've made up about you. All the stuff that is happened and you do not understand Neale it is like this and if you knew what I went through and yadda, yadda, yadda. Decide that you are not your story. And if you'd like to experience stepping out of your story, stay with this courses that we are designing for your because there's more to come and they will help you to get out of your story.
- Step number six - have only preferences. Do not have requirements or demands of life. We talked about that now a couple of times in this course. So it yourself have only preferences. I prefer chocolate over vanilla, but I don't require it or demand in order to be happy.

- Step number seven - see the perfection. See the perfection of life exactly as it is occurring right here, right now. Again we discussed that as well. A lot of these steps are summations or summaries of the whole conversations with god cosmology.
- Step number eight - bypass the drama. This is a really an important step in being happier than God. Bypass the drama. When you see a drama coming, when you see a drama emerging, just say you know what, I’m not doing it
harsi

Post by harsi »

Video: Re-Unite With The Divine - (Part 4)

The second time I experienced sadness and happiness simultaneously was when my dog died. My dog Lady was in my life for 17 years and than she passed on. I was said and yet I was happy for her because I realized she was not very happy herself in the final weeks of her life. In those two moments I learned and understood that it was possible in fact to be sad and happy simultaneously. When you understand that, you will stop resisting sadness and you will see it as a great gift in your life, creating a contextual field within which happiness is that much more richly and deeply experienced.

- Step number 10. Stop arguing with life. Again this is this is right out of Byron Katie's playbook, stop arguing with life. Life is what it is and it's not what it's not and let yourself discontinue the argument with what is so

- Step number 11. Drop all expectations. Have no expectations of life or any requirements or demands. This is again what it's like to step in to the experience or expression of being God. Because God has no requirements of any kind. So it's important for you to step out of expectation. I've learned to live my life moment to moment, expecting and requiring nothing at all and finding a place of total happiness with whatever is showing up. And that's true for me more often than not. I am not going to sit here and say that I never had a moment of impatience or upset or disappointment. Of course not, I am still experiencing those emotions, I am very much human. But am I experiencing less, far less often than I did before. O yes, far less often. And one of the reasons is I've learned how to step out of expectation and let things be just exactly what they are more often than not.

- Step number 12. Have compassion with yourself. So that when you do fall off the wagon so to speak when you do experience disappointment, sadness, upset or whatever it is, that you have compassion with yourself, that you don't say oh darn it, I'm just not getting it, I am just not living my life as God. I am not getting Neale's message. See because there are many times when I, I don't get Neale's message. And a lot of my friends around me sometimes my wife and others close to me will say - you know what you need to do, you need to go upstairs and read your own books. And I get it. In those moments I have to have compassion with myself to say you know what it is all right, it's so okay. This is a tough journey, this isn't easy, it wasn't meant to be easy in that sense. It's easy in another sense but this is a challenge that we have set for ourselves and yeah I’m able to do this and I am able to have compassion for myself as I stumble along the way. God knows what grace every stumble contains. That's a line from one of my wife's poems and I would love you to really embrace the wisdom there.

- Step 13. Speak your truth as soon as you know it. Don’t be on withhold with anyone. We talked about this in one of the very early lessons when we talked about the five levels of truth telling. So tell your truth as soon as you know it.

- Step 14. Watch the energies and catch the vibe. This is an interesting step. It's about stepping into a life experience and just really, honestly picking up on the energy. You can go into a cafeteria for instance and feel the energy in the room and actually run your hands along the top. Don’t touch the food but just run your hands along the top so the food which is being offered there in the buffet line and you will know what's good for you to eat that day and what is not good for you to eat that day. Just as you know when you go in to your closet, do I want to wear this coat or this jacket, you put a blouse on or you put a shirt on and you are all set to go and than somehow no you know what it doesn't feel right. You take it off and put on something else. We have all done that. We have all done that. Why? Because it just doesn't feel after I put it on, it's the vibe. So watch the energies and catch the vibe. That is pay attention to the vibe of people, experiences, circumstances, events and the stuff, the cloth, the food, everything. And when you start paying more attention to the vibe you will place yourself more in harmony with the vibe or you will step out of the space because the vibe is not in harmony with you at that time. Yeah that's a wonderful step in being happier than God

- Step 15. Smile. Smile that looks like this, this is how that works. Just smile. You know they tell us that a smile is actually physiologically shifting, healing, that the energy that's created when you simply smile is healing to yourself and others. To learn more about that catch the information in the book Happier Than God, not trying to sell another book here. I guess it sounds that way but I am really not. We have done enough books, sold enough books that I don't have to worry about that. But if you want more information on that, check it out in Happier Than God the benefits of smiling. Somebody wrote a book once called Smile Five Times A Day For No Good Reason. What a great title. So smile, smile five times a day for no good reason, and watch yourself being uplifted.

- Step 16. Sing. I love this particular step. This is a great, great idea. Sing, you know I don't care whether you are a good singer or a bad singer, it doesn't matter I sing almost every morning in the shower, almost the same song every time. I sing Oh What A Beautiful Morning. Oh what a beautiful morning oh what a beautiful day. Okay I know I know don't give up your day job I understand. But the point is that when you sing, you know it is impossible, impossible to sing and feel terrible. Do you know that? You can't do it. So if you really want a simple tool it is just so simple, sing. Shakespeare said it I think it was Shakespeare who said 'music has charms to soothe the savage breast' and he was right. So sing your way to happiness. And then...

- Step 17- Know what to do when things are really bad. When things are really bad, know what to do. Know to first be clear get to a place of clarity that it's all an illusion. There is nothing else going on that's real. It's all illusory. And knowing what to do when things are really bad also means as I mentioned a minute ago, step in to gratitude. It's the first thing I do when things are really bad, thank you God. I know there's a gift here and I know right now, right now I can't see it but I am clear there is a gift here because all of life is a gift and every circumstance in it. All, all of life is a gift and every circumstance in it. And here's what happens. As if by magic when I step in to gratitude for all of a life when things get really bad, interestingly enough the energy that I have set up in my space of gratitude shifts the energy of the badness of the experience I am now having. That is I have a direct impact or can have a direct impact on the experience of the moment and on the way that I am holding it. In this way I can create my own reality interiorly as we discussed in a prior lesson as well as exteriorly as we discussed before as well, that I have the ability to impact the co-created collaborative experience of the lot of us. And I have a profound ability an unlimited ability to impact the specific and individuated reality that I am experiencing interior to myself. When I know that; when I express that; when I experience that, I begin living my life as God. Now, in this final portion of our final lesson I want you to get yourself comfortable, relax, put your feet on the floor. If you are not ready to do this turn the program off and come back to it later when you are. If you are ready to do this I want you to stand ready now to have your own opportunity for a conversation with God.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Here again the sixth' lesson by Walsch on Video with a much better sound quality than before. Take a look inside.

The Deepest Truths Of Who You Are So You Access Your New Life
The sixth' part of Walsch's course streamed online on Oct. 18, 2012

Image.» Videos: Affirm The Deepest Truths of Who You Are - Part 1

Image.» Part 2

Image.» Part 3

Image.» Part 4 » Part 5

Image.» Final Part of Affirm The Deepest Truths Of Who You Are

"Lesson number 1: There is no separation between us and God, no separation at all. God exists and God and we are one. In fact God is one with everything; all of life. In fact life is God made physical. God is love and the expression of love is the experience of God. We merely have an opportunity to change our idea about who God is and what God wants, yes, and who we are in relationship to God." ~ Video: Walsch's version of who God is and who we are in relationship to God. > We are God, God is Love - Walsch > Neale's blog: http://www.theglobalconversation.com
harsi

Post by harsi »

Finish Unfinished Business So You Stop Self-Sabotage and Release the Past
Session Five of the Online Course by Neale Donald Walsch

"In Step 5 you’ll discover:
- How to identify the agenda of your soul and the souls of every other person who has been involved in any important event of your life.
- A healing device that allows you to come to reconciliation with every person who has ever done damage to you, or to whom you have ever done damage, through the days and times of your journey on the earth.
- A way to finish all of your “unfinished business” through the use of Deep Understanding and ultimately through the awareness that forgiveness itself is not necessary.
- A tool to recognize the true relationship that you have with the actions and choices you have made in your life, so that you can free yourself from the patterns that are holding you back from having an intimate relationship with your own divine nature."

Image.» Videos: Finishing Your Unfinished Business - Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5

Image.Interview - The soul logic process by Neale Donald WalschLast Part