who is helping us

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
kamalamala1

who is helping us

Post by kamalamala1 »

Dear Hari
Sometime in the critical situations people begging God to help them.
And usually help is coming in some way.
As i know and you said many times and as it is written in different kind of literature
here are thousand not visible for us beings around us and in the every space.
Some are friendly and godly some is demoniac.

So the question is when we are praying God for help is it God who helping us or usually the godly beengs (nature spirits or angels or even Devas)
are helping us and supporting us.,?

P.S AS in the any country when you ask president usually other officers from goverment helping, very rare president himself interfere.\Or maybe it is
wrong example,,?
Hari
Site Admin

Re: who is helping us

Post by Hari »

The help you get when you need it is unique to that situation. Does it really matter where it comes from? After all, you asked for help, received it, and are better for it. Is all not well? If God creates the environment within which you can be helped, isn't that help coming from God? With this in mind, be thankful to whoever helps you whenever that help comes.

If you are lucky, perceptive, and aware of the hidden features of life, you will be able to understand who helped you. When you know specifically who offered assistance, you can offer your thanks more directly.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Myabe it is useless wath i am writing below since it is inpossible to figure out who helped us.
But still
We are personalists.
So is nt it strange when one person Ivan helping us we are thanking the other one Nikolay :D .
Let say we need help and some Gods ( let say Lord Ganesh or Hanumanjee or Mother Durga or Lord Shiva or there assitants or Jesus or even spirits) help us but we instead of be thankful to them we are thanking Krsna and Radha.
I understand that we should always be thankful to Radha and Krsna but i think even for them it will sound strange.
And more then that whole creation in this case will look completely impersonal.
Is nt it important in the relationship between us and Gods to be thankful exactly to that person who helped us,?
Actually you answered this question
I understand that it is very difficult to figure out who helped us since very rare person have that capasity to see the ones
who helped us but still.
Can you please tell some methods how we can be aware of the hiden features of life,to figure out what personality helped us,?
Can it be that because of to be thankfull to every Divine person in Vedic times people every day was doing offerings to Gods and even spirits 3 time a day?
Maybe this is solution.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Obviously, as I stated in my reply, it is better to know who is helping you and to thank them directly. If you cannot, then it is acceptable to thank many persons in hope that you get the right one. Some thanks are better than no thanks. If you state, "I do not know who specifically is helping here, but I am offering my thanks to the devas or to God with the intention that the specific person receives my thanks," you will eventually learn how to offer your gratitude.

The act of gratitude is very magnificent and it acts like a magnet to bring us to the right places in our life and therefore the right persons.

You can always ask, "Who has helped me?" And be sensitive. You can gradually develop a relationship with someone by interacting with them. In the beginning you will not know so much, but as your interaction increases, your knowledge of who you are relating to will also increase. Just start relating and opening conversations in an attitude of gratitude and you will find out all that you want to know. There is no other way to do this.