Dismantling of 3D Reality?

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
maha

Dismantling of 3D Reality?

Post by maha »

Dear Hari,

I have been listening to your latest broadcast lectures of the Spring 2011 which one would roughly call apocalyptic series. Even they were related to Fukushima event there somehow I wasn’t feeling that much apocalyptic that time, anyway much more so in compare to nowadays. Nowadays we don’t even have to mention numerous threats and madness happening around the world as it is very vivid and all over news. Besides also many spiritualists at least whom I know even among our community undergo very serious challenges related to health, economy or relationships.

Back there in 2011 you have referred to the Hathors’ message by Tom Kenyon where they advised a meditation of feeling an unconditional gratitude as often as possible as a way to safely go through the difficult transformation times. Also similar kind of meditation was advised few times by Jasmuheen and this feeling of unconditional gratitude seems to be exactly the opposite to the downward spiral state of feeling not good enough – be it either feeling the self as not good enough or always perceiving one’s situation or the world around as not good enough.

Now when I looked up to the latest Hathors' message through Tom Kenyon it is called ‘Dismantling of 3D Reality’ and advises strongly to be in contact with our body and our inner spirit essence to survive during the what they call ‘more difficult passage of planetary transformation’.

Hence my question is what do you feel about it from your unique perception point? Is it really what is happening now – Dismantling of 3D reality? If you could kindly share with us your comments and advice on the latest critical time developments? And since I know that you always see far ahead, perhaps what we should be ready for or even prepare ourselves to?

Thank you!

Sincerely yours,
maha
Hari
Site Admin

Re: Dismantling of 3D Reality?

Post by Hari »

Yes, my problem is being ahead of my time. I have not figured out how far ahead, but anywhere between 5-15 years makes sense.

Fukishama is an interesting example. Ebola is another. No one talks about the nuclear reactor, now yet the radiation poured into the ocean at an alarming rate. As I said then, no one will tell you the truth of the situation. It is now reaching the Pacific coast of the USA and has affected marine life in the Pacific area. We tend to forget because the ocean is deep and wide, and seemingly forgiving. Even though the sea bed of Gulf of Mexico is coated with a thick layer of oil residue that has impacted the environment on a level that cannot be calculated, we do not worry about it. Ebola! Remember those headlines? Came and went with a flourish. More are dying now from it than ever before, but it is old news so who cares?

The world economy is really in tatters and things are shaking left and right, yet people are focused on their game boxes, TV and streaming media, social networks where selfies dominate and where people rarely meet anymore physically. Phones, texting, and so on have replaced human face to face interaction. Steve Jobs was a hero? Not in my book.

Can I change this? Nope. Can I change me? Yup!

3D reality is long gone. This is why I did those meditations where we sought out the limit of consciousness by following our energy and seeing that it has no limit. This is why we looked just to the side of what we were looking at with a relaxed gaze that allowed us to see that the images in front of us were just the surface of what was there. This is why we entered dimensions and felt what was there.

Listen to the lectures and meditations we did in the past. Maybe there is something relevant to the present situation?

Me? I am already living within my world of plants and birds, now and then with the horses (although they use me only for carrots), as I continue to figure out how to survive in the coming days. I tried my very best to encourage the development of communities of like minded folks who could together create an environment where the most important things in life could be shared. After three years of this endeavor, I gave up and just did it for myself. I cannot wait forever for others to figure out what to do.

Most interesting for me was that while I was speaking about us all getting together for our mutual benefit, the people listening were drifting apart. One becomes quite discouraged seeing this. More so when one realizes that this is still the only hope.
Drpta

Post by Drpta »

Hi guys, I am sorry for interfere, but since you have brought up the question of community, I like to say, that selfactualized people do not have tendency to live together (this is psychological fact). All of them are very strong, selfsufficient and independent persons who like to act independently. For example, let us see, did ancient sages live together? As I know they lived separately and get together now and then for some prominent events. Of course, they had their ashrams in secluded place, where their family and students live. For today we have the same. All great spiritualists live and act separately. And this is good since like this they can involve much more people. So, about what a community can we say if you, Hari, are trying to train namely the selfactualized people? Or am I wrong? But if you open ashram, please sign me in as number one! In ashram (school) interested people can get together for some time for train and evolve. Later on some of these people open their own schools and train other ones and so on…
Survive? Live!
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Community does NOT mean:
  • Living in Seclusion
    Living in an ashram
    Economic dependence
    Philosophical dependence
    Giving up freedom
    Doing something you do not want to do
Community does mean:
  • Sharing resources to make life easier
    Living wherever you want and are able to
    Having friends with physical bodies nearby
    Not depending on Facebook and Forums to communicate
    Greater ability to protect what is important in life
    Better chance for children and families
Village structure has existed for thousands of years for a very good reason. Each individual is born within a family. This family nurtures and protects itself. The village nurtures and protects families and individuals.

If you want to live alone in a city, surrounded by pollution, noise, and stress, that is your choice. If you want to live alone in the forest like a sage, that is also your choice. If you want to live anywhere, you can do so.

I think community is a win win situation if it is done without being encumbered by conceptions that are not useful. I have spoken about this frequently in my lectures. I do not agree that smart, actualized people have to live alone somewhere without association. Please do not redefine words that I have taken great pains to properly define.

I like to live in the country and I do not like to live in the city. My "country" environment is a 7 minute car ride to the largest mall in North Central Florida, 12 minutes to the largest hospital in Florida and 15 minutes to the largest University in Florida. I doubt that it can be considered remote. Yet, it is in the country, I am surrounded by birds, horses, small animals, plants, trees, fresh air and good water. I grow most of our vegetables and I am working on the fruits.

I am living fine here. Do I miss having others around in the area? Sure! Would I rather have my friends nearby so we can share life together? Sure. Do I lament it is not so? No. I am well aware that it is not going to happen. I am also well aware that without it, everyone will be challenged in ways that are not nice. An I an oracle? Definitely not. Does everything I say happen? No thank God! Does that bother me? Nope. Should it bother you? Nope.

Are there problems in the world? Yup! Can we fix them? Maybe, but we sure can fix ourselves and doing it with others is a fine way to do that.
Drpta

Post by Drpta »

Yes! What you describe here I actually saw and lived in our Belarus village. Word for word! People lived there generation to generation, growing children, plow and plant together, help each other. They were spontaneously visiting each other without prior call. Share ups and downs. They herd cows and sheep in turn and gathering together for celebrations. It was absolutely ideal place. And all Belarus is like that. Even those who live in towns are always connected with their kin in village and regularly visit them to help. Of course one can argue that they drink and eat meat. And what? They are good, careful and kind people anyway.
So, now I am also having house in country. There also are big hospital, supermarkets, few schools, railway station and many cultural and historical places nearby in few minutes’ access. I have some friends there and we get together for some holidays, Janmashtamy for example and visit each other. We are helping each other to do some hard work and share our experience in agriculture. And yet we are absolutely independent from each other. So, can we call this as a community?
And can I ask you, how people will earn money while living in a community? I, for instance, am earning money in town, even if I do it remotely. Some of my friends lease their flats in Moscow and live on this money.
What concerns “selfactualized” word, I used definition given by A.H. Maslow in his book Motivation and personality. I remember that you also use this word in your earlier lectures and I thought that your definition is quite the same. I am sorry if I made mistake.
Drpta

Post by Drpta »

Harshi, as I heard you made a comment here and then remove it. Could you please bring it back since it is not clear what question Hari is answering.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

There is no need for Harsi to repeat his comment. I removed it. I also answered some part of it according to what I felt was important to state regarding community.

A community is not necessarily a physical location. It is more an attitude of the people who live there. Some people where I live insist we are a community and perhaps they have some association with each other that makes them believe it to be so. I do not, therefore I do not see this as a community, rather just a bunch of people living together in the same area. I also think they have no idea what a community is because if they did they would not use that word. And yet, I cooperate with everyone here as needed and am ready to offer my service.

If you feel like you are in a community then you are. This explains why the word is used here by a couple of residents.

Just because someone is actualized according to anyone's definition does not imply that they wish to live alone.
Drpta

Post by Drpta »

Okay, suppose we like to organize community for spiritualists, let us say. I think it would be an association of people or persons who able to cooperate with each other with one mood and emotions which resonate with each other. They are ones who can operate like a cohesive organism, being in harmony with each other, nature and divine. Is it so?

But do community means that people should, by all means, live in one physical place? Can they live separately, in different countries, but be united into community via their common interests? Like they do it in social networks (not good example, but why not?). And from time to time they can get together for sharing experience, education and so on in more natural manner.

Or you suppose to create community as a means of protection for people when “evil days” come?
Just because someone is actualized according to anyone's definition does not imply that they wish to live alone.
Sure. But is it easy for them to find proper association?
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

A community can be many things to many people. Some people think Facebook is a community. I do not. Maybe I am just an old dinosaur, but I find it boring and uninteresting. I do not find meaningful relationships on Facebook. I have had enough cat videos, amazing things that amazing people did videos, selfies, discussions about how bad this or that is, and having to accept people as friends who I have never seen or have no idea who they are! I like to be with real, physical people. But not all the time. Sometimes I like to avoid physical and virtual people. Having my own place allows me to shut the door and hide.

A community should facilitate being together with others when it is desired or required. Going for a walk with friends who live nearby is an easy task and on that walk we can joke, lament, be quiet or whatever. If I want to go for a walk with you, I have to make all kinds of arrangements at great expense and trouble and subject myself to a lot of physical hardships just to be near enough to you to say, "let's go!"

A community is very good when it facilitates life. Assisting each other with resources, energy, food, transportation, child care, education, and all the needs and requirements of life, helps everyone. Being together with a community of vegetarians, for example, insures that when you are invited to eat you do not have to worry very much about where it was cooked, what was in it, or whatever. Being in a community of people who are more or less spiritual means there are certain values that make life a little less stressful. You do not have to share everything or anything, but when you want to share, you can. When many have a need, there are many available to help fill that need. If someone needs help, there is usually someone to offer assistance. This is the nature of living in a social environment. You do not have to believe in the same thing in the same way as the others in your community to live like this!

But a community based on a philosophical ideal is not sustainable because people's ideas change. Today I may like an ideal, tomorrow not. A community based on practicality will remain relevant. I will always like to eat and anyone who likes to eat will always prefer home grown food to food shipped 5000kms while still green so that it can ripen enough to be sellable. People will appreciate speaking with other smart people who think about things, even if they disagree on points. At least if they are cultured and know how to relate with others, the conversation will be interesting. Families usually share the need for children to play, for mothers to hang out together, for the security, health and well being of their members. Regardless of your philosophy, these requirements can bind all kinds of divergent cultures.

When we are narrow minded, we require to be around people who share external similarities. When we are smarter, the internal similarities are more important. An actualized person is well aware of the internal and therefore finds more to relate to in others than one who is not actualized.
Drpta

Post by Drpta »

Thank you very much! It is really the best explanation I ever heard! For me it clarified all things about community. Satisfied absolutely!
maha

Post by maha »

Dear Hari!

I'm listening to you lecture 20110101_Allowing_2011 where you share your feelings and understanding for the year 2011 which was coming. Your advise was so much specific and helpful that when I look back I see how it unfolded later in a great and powerul way. If and when you feel like it could you please share your feelings and visions and advice for the year 2015 coming?
Even if it won't be so nice and optimistic, still I belive it can be quite valuable..

Perhaps you could even record a New Year video-appeal to your audience which even country presidents do?

Thank you!

Sincerely yours,

maha