Devas

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
kamalamala1

Re: Devas

Post by kamalamala1 »

On your questions I once again want to answer Harshi.
I was incredibly philosophically minded person by my education I was physicist but I was seeking real experience and I find out that philosophy cannot help me in this regard much, after all Gita s slokas
mostly explain exercises and way of life, philosophy is not the main point it is secondary.
You can read so much but when you don’t make exercises and don’t get mistic experianse then it is waist of time more or less.
Why mystic,? since the issue of all spirituality is really mystical.
Since really from the beginning of ISCON time i was seeking for mystic experience I was wandering who can teach it and it happen that somehow (it is long story how) I find out by experience )that Hari have mystic capacities and mystical experience, in ISCON times he was hiding that but now dayes he Himself many times clearly declared that he is spiritual Mystic, I know Hari many years and I am trusting Him,( not only me) and that is why me and others was very happy to have possibility finally ask him the questions on which we can get answers not from the books and traditions but from real experience of real mystic whom we trust totally.
If your question is why we trust ,first of all why we should explain you why we trust especially of your impudent intervention second of all how it possible to explain to one who doesn’t want to hear and who already have his own point of view.Who will deffenatly turn anything we say in long arguing useless battle.
Harshi I personally feel that your place is in Iscon where people like long philosophical discussions
and avoid exercises and meditations and especially mysticism
it is just my opinion nothing else.
I will never like to be engaged in some kind of buttle in this forum but since
you just neglected my humble request to not change the issue of such an intresting descussion i really became very desapointed for your attitude.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Dear Kamalamala, I feel sorry that my honest inquiry in this forum Discussions with Hari caused you any bad feelings. But as you are the living force of your body and mind, you are also the one who are able control and stop those negative emotions when you discover or observe their presence in your mind. You are neither your mind, nor your emotions, what to speak of your physical presence, you are rather the living entity which supposes to be in control of all that, provided you are able to "experience", to detect, to be aware of your true nature, which is comonly cathegorized as beeing spiritual in order to distinguish it from the gross physical, so called material nature of your body and the present state of your mind. To all other thins mentioned by you in your post I will answer when I am back from work. Now I have to leave to the bus station to travel 25 km to reach the factory where I work til 2 o clock in the afternoon. See ya later. :)
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

I have nothing against inquiry especially against honest one,but i told i asked you please do it as a separate post since the issue of this post is very interesting for many and Hari as many of us answering when he feel enthusiasm but when he see that somebody challenging his ability to answer why he should bother, You spoiled all the issue.
YOu know one can chalange anybody in any time like as we know Prabhupada wrote so many books one can make challenge to him in each sentence so what ,it is not at all a good job,actually what he(Prabhupad) said is on the first place putted by him as acsioma and people who follow him have no even right to ask why.Not even that, many chalange even goswamis so wath,(Rupa and Sanatana Goswami showed in there books how looks Vaikuntha and Goloka) one can say how they know.
ateists chalange every spiritual concept ,but we are on the web site where declared many points for example Hari declared openly that he is spiritual mystic and i trust him totally and most of the descussions going on not from the platform of challenge but from the platfom of trust afcourse evrybody have right to disagree but then they can ask separately Hari there questions or they can leave the web site..By the way Hari is super liberal in his web site he allows even to criticize him and at all doesnt mind when people desagree with him (Prabhupad will never alow that).But let say i am telling you that i know certain street in Moscow and you then write me back i dont believe you why should i bother to convince you if you dont believe then go on your way what is a problem.
Let say you are asking somebody some question about moon and if you dont believe that he knows anything why you asking.
What is the use of arguing with him.
YOU know i personally know many mystics and nothing extraordinary nowadays it, we have here in Russia a whole tv show
with real mystics but all of them on different level.I am sure in Germany also there are many .But Hari personally for me is unique since his mysticism coming from such a level which is for me is utmost one, from Radha and Krishna and this is really really very rare.I hope you understand that.
By the way one can easaly notice when Hari dont know something he is writing shortly i dont know.
So i hope this help you to understand why it is not good in the middle of discussion make useless challenges.
Vajra

Post by Vajra »

I want to add from my side
It was really interesting the topic of this post and i dont understand why Harshi changes the direction.
I totally agree in this regard with Kamalamala it is not at all good.
this kind of things can discourage Hari to participate in the discussion.
Drpta

Post by Drpta »

Hah, it looks like quarrels and shoot-outs more interesting for people than actual topic. Views grow in leaps and bounds!
harsi

Post by harsi »

Wow, my dear friends - or should I call you "spiritual mystics" (whatever that spiritual aspirant, I like to denote, or call, myself sometimes also, means) now that I call a real discussion. In this way by your contributions, this forum Discussions with Hari lives up to its name. I like that. I am sure would I have started such a discussion in other forums here on Harimedia, almost no-one of you would have considered it necessary to engage in it.

However, I have to admit to being somewhat disappointed and I will tell you why. I always was under the impression that here on Harimedia people are invited to think for themselves in any way that would lead them to question the values of the community or society they happen to live in. But you display here a state of mind and a mood I was all too often observing in the "good" old days.

Wake up my friends, you carry the answers to all of your spiritual questions already in you, although Hari ca be credited for giving us the means and the tools by which we are placed in a position to access this precious treasure we carry already within us in our own being.
Vajra

Post by Vajra »

Discussions itself is not at all goal for me
It seem that you have lack of assosiation (it is psichological problem)
Here i came to ask questions to a person whom i trust and apreciate, not to you
Even if you so called waked up guy please dont spoil the issue and dont put yourself between
us i mean questioner and Hari
We are ones who deciding wath to do and what to ask, not you
Your coments about that we have the answers is useless in this case totally
It sound like, "hey guyes shut down and not ask any questions".
I am begining to suspect that Kamalamalas coment about you was really right.
harsi

Post by harsi »

On the topic of discussions. While I am waiting here in the wating hall of the private clinic Dr. Erler in Nuernberg - my dear wife Marina is in the surgory room where a doctor does a surgory, cuting her body, I hope everything goes well and she recovers her broken health soon - so while waiting for the outcome I have some time to answer you my view of things on my mobile phone.
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.
harsi

Post by harsi »

So what I would like to tell you Vajra is, that there are discussions and there are discussions. You can.make a conversation with someone just to have something to talk, or you can exchange your view and experinces with someone on an equal level in order to grow in your understanding of things. Take your pick or chouse whar is more important to you. To discuss with someone on an equal level does not exclude that you are appreciating the understanding and shared vision of the one you are talking to. Sharing ones views and ones experiences with others is the juice of life. Mutual appreciation and trust is hearby essential.And while I am writing this few words to you the doctor called me on my mobile phone in order to tell me that everything went well with my wife on the surgerx. Operation table. Thangs
harsi

Post by harsi »

And yes dear Vajra, in your being, the true one; you will definitelly find all the answers to your questions, but in order to have access to that treasure inside of you, you will have to overcome and get rid of your ego, your imagined concept and understanding you have about yourself in your mind. Otherwide your ego will always tell and trick you that there is something you lack, and are not enough in your self in order to stay in control of you and of your actions and view of things in your life. That is at least my own experience.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

It seem that Harshi alwready overcomed and got rid from his EGO,
Congratulations Harshi <
Why you dont make your own web site and as WAked up Great soul share all you wisdom to ones who didnt overcome there Ego yet,?
If one is acting Harshly and impudantly wath kind of mutual aprestiation one can ecspect.If one neglecting simple requestes of
participants why he sould ecspect apresiation,?
Drpta

Post by Drpta »

That was a bit much, Harshi. I do not want to be cynic, but this place is not for discussion your wife’s problem in hospital. It is time to stop flood in my topic somehow. It annoyed me. This place is for discussions of questions concerned with devas, let us say. If you, Harshi, like to discuss any other things find another place. Don’t spoil here much more. I do not like to be rude, but you push me. And you, Kamalamala, too, please stop it.
Dear Hari, please move this entire flood on two pages, which has no relation to actual topic, to some another place, if it is possible.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Sarcasm, dear Kamalamala, does not help anybody. We are here in an open duscussion forum among the registered members of Harimedia. If Hari would have wanted an authoritative discussion forum where he should have been considered and viewed by us to be on the top and us beeing just bellow, he would have been deliberatelly chosen the name Question and Answer Session with a Great Master, but he didnt. He named instead this forum Discussions with Hari. A discussion in my understanding presuposes that those participants in the discussion to be on an equal or similar level. And that we truely are spiritualy.
Vajra

Post by Vajra »

See Harshi wath people asking you.
Actually i think that it is ok when one asking question in tune of the issues.
And Harshi can defenatly act like that and it will help to develop issue.
But this time some error happened in his program
Anyway it is now becoming useless discussion .
harsi

Post by harsi »

Drpta wrote:... this place is not for discussion your wife’s problem in hospital.
Image.Marina, my wife, after surgery in the Dr. Erler Clinic in Nuernberg.

Be that as it may, Drpta, I am happy that the surgeon, who by the way was born in Russia, has done his job well and Marina feels better, thanks god.