Devas

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
harsi

Re: Devas

Post by harsi »

Drpta wrote:You know, Harsi, I think Hari knows more than written in scriptures.
How should he? Let us say you never red or heard anything about those devas or about Radha Krishna as they appeared on this Earth a few thousand years ago, how would you than know anything about those beings and from where would you than gather your information that this beings would ever exist or would ever have been existed and appeared on this Earth? Wherefrom should Hari know anything about the existence of those divine beings in the particular way they are described in certain literatures and cultures?

I personally view his answers regarding this beings as a new way to interpret that what he knows from various sources already from the past. For example he writes: "
The idea of “satisfying” the devas means to tune to the energy of the world and universe and compatibly engage in acts that bring about positive consequences. For example, a person who is in tune with Vayu will not pollute the air, one in tune with Varuna will not pollute the water, and so on. When in tune with “nature” in this way, everything becomes quite heavenly. Being out of tune with nature creates problems on all levels. The devas respond to the frequency of the energy projected by the residents of the universe and respond accordingly. Thus the devas, the living entities, and the elements, interact."

Sure one can view it that way but some people would like to view it also in another way. I wander who or how one should decide if one interpretation in this regard is more valid or more appropriate to the reality of things than the other? Do you have an answew to this, Drpta? I guess it´s all a question or an issue of confidence and in whose interpretation or view of things or as well as information published in various literature sources you trust more than those of others. Of course you can view something also as an experience soneone made and reports about, but how would or should someone gather some experience about Vayu for exammple or even Krishna itself in the way we know him described in some literatures from the past, how would one even know that this beings and their names would even exist and would like to be addressed and named in that way? Maybe they are just an invention or imagination of someones mind and fantasies.
Last edited by harsi on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Drptajee
How you dared to ask questions to Hari without Harshis permision???
How you dared to have your own opinion different then Harshis ,,????
First you should ask Harshi your question then after his aproval you can go on .
harsi

Post by harsi »

That is not the issue, dear Kamalamala, I am just trying to understand Drpta´s and your view of things and his as well as your understanding in regard to Hari´s various answers in this regard. Is that not allowed to ask, Kamalamala? We are living in a free world where such questions should be allowed to ask. Don´t you think, Kamalamala?
Last edited by harsi on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Drptajee
How you dared to ask questions to Hari without Harshis permision???
How you dared to have your own opinion different then Harshis ,,????
First you should ask Harshi your question then after his aproval you can go on .
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

YOu know you are questioning a very personal secret space of one who asking question/
Why one should explain to anybody why he is asking questions?
The fact that one asking the question is enaf itself an answer for your question if you are smart inaf.
It is mean that a person honor the other person ( whom he asking question)and apreciate him and trust him and why he apreciate him, trust him and believe him it is a life long history.
Go to cristians and ask them why they believe Jesus.
Wath answer you expect to get,?
It is very personal.
If somebody dont have such a faith or expectation to get valuable answer then he is free to be as such
but why he should question others?
And by the way you alwayes trying by your questions change the issues of the post wich is not at all good
If you have some question then make a separate post not trying to destroy others posts
harsi

Post by harsi »

A quite interesting answer you gave, Kamalamala. On the other hand one might ask is Hari, Jesus? Would he want to be viewed as such a divine appearance or in such a position of someone able to reveal divine revelations and secrets of God?
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Hari is Hari he is not Jesus
How can you know Who is Who.
If somebody decide to think different then you do you becoming agitated because of that,?
You again changing the issue of post.
This forum is called discussion with Hari not discussion with Harshi
You are acting not polite
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Hari by the way alwready for a long time revealing revelationts and secrets of God (how one dindt notice this) not from the books but from his personal experiance.And he is saying and writing wath he really know not wath he read, and it is most important for us.
Why one should be another person and does it make one less then other.
Jesus was just a Yogi, there was, and are thousand Yogis and mistics( mans and womans) in the warld whos capasityes not less then Jesus had.
Wath if you meet somebody like that how you will find who is he, it is very personal .
Hari is a wanderfull Mistic Yogi, he is teaching spiritual Misticism how he can teach not beeing that person.If somebody doesnt want to learn it is his free choise.
But let stop on this it is not the issue of Drptas post.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Okay than lets address this question to Hari. Do you like to be viwed and considered a bringer of new revelations from god supreme and thus primote the founding of a new faith respectively sekt in the true meaning of the word, Hari, or is that not at all tje way you view yourself or would like to be viwed and consudered by others here on Harimedia and the world around?
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

How one can make such a question from what i wrote... anyway
It is abvious from your post that you yourself want to ask something similar and just was looking fro good reason
By the way Your question is not question
It is more your point of vew with your answer as usually you do.
Which is not at all interesting.
(And have nothing to do with issue of Drptas questions and even with wath i wrote.)
It seem you think that Others have no right to ask wath they want to Hari.
Should they alwayes espect your useless mostly really strange intervations.
Ask wathever you want to ask in separate post dont spoil others post .
If for you the questions wich others ask and answers is not interesting then dont read them.
For many of us it is very intersting to get the answers.
I think you are not so stupid to not undestand this simple thing.
Drpta

Post by Drpta »

Calm down guys.
If you, Harsi, want to know where Hari gathering information from, ask him, not me.
Know what, it will be more interesting if you made a topic where you ask Hari this and other your questions. And, of course, it will be better, if you start all this discussion after Hari answered my question.
And if you want to know why I trust Hari, I answer that I feel he has great spiritual experience (and not only spiritual) and I like what he saying and often namely that what he say resonant with me much more than written in books or saying by others.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Harijee
If you dont mind please delate all useless discussions with Harshi in this post since it is destroying the
harmony and energy flow of this very interesting isue in this post
and deviating from such a nice issue
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

]When you get a gift from the devas, you should naturally be curious and finding out more about them not only acknowledges their presence but it expands your capacity to connect to them and thus the energy of existence that is all around you. This is the yoga of awareness of the present that is so essential to spiritual consciousness and development. If you are aware of the present, you are aware of all the personalities and energies that are part of that present, support and maintain the environment within which we exist, and to whom we owe a great debt.

Obviously, living like this is vastly superior to living in ignorance for such awareness is goodness itself and the source of all positive evolution in life. Can one think of a greater favor than this?

Harijee in above text you wrote very important infomation.
From it becoming abvious why in Vedic litarature and in vedic times people was giving so much attantion to Devas not only to Creator,
MOre then that actually in Vedas people gave more attantion to Devas then to Suprim God since as i understand Devas anyway help people to conect with Suprim.
From your above text became abvious why so essential for spiritual development to become aware about Devas.
In vedic times people was doing fire sacrifices as a thankfull act for Devas ,how we can give our debts to Devas in our reality?
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Gee, so much happening here!

I agree that everyone has a right to ask whatever they want without being challenged as to why they want to ask it or their qualification to ask it. Since this is my forum, I can easily correct someone when they say something that I feel requires to be adjusted. Therefore, I agree with Kamalamala that Drpta has the right to ask whatever he wants in this thread since he originated it and that Harsi should not question Drpta for doing so. Harsi has the right to disagree with Drpta or to think whatever he likes about anything he likes, but when this deviates the discussion away from the topic towards Drpta, it is rude and against the etiquette of this forum. It may be perfectly acceptable in other forums that are inhabited by trolls and rude people, but the members of Harimedia should not accept rudeness.

As far as me "knowing more than the scriptures," I think this is taken out of context. I know more about how to program a computer than the scriptures because the scriptures do not speak about this and I am quite sure I could program circles around Vyasadeva. Do I think this therefore makes me better than him or the new Jesus? I mean, seriously. Sometimes I really wonder about things that are stated here.

Everything I know or I experience is naturally linked to all my previous experiences. If I did not learn from the literatures of India, I would never have created this forum in the first place. So let us forever put aside the idea that I can somehow exist outside the context of my past learning and experience.

That I may speak about things that are not directly mentioned in a literature relates to my experiencing in my own unique manner. I might be expanding topics originally presented in the literature to clarify points that were either hidden or misunderstood. I might also speak about experiences that the readers did not have and therefore cannot share. This is my prerogative and I do not need to defend myself for doing this. I am who I am, as Kamalamala so rightly wrote. I am not trying to be anyone else. What I know, I know, what I have experienced, I have experienced. Whether anyone else understands that or believes it, is entirely their own issue. My responsibility, if I have one, is to explain what I can in the clearest, easiest to understand manner for the sake of others. I am not doing this for me because I already know what I know. I am fine with being me. Indeed, what more can I be?

I do not need to prove who I am. I do not need to label myself in terms that others can easily recognize and categorize. I also do not need to make others comfortable in these discussions. I am, after all, a Mars based Scorpio, so I could easily be as rude and nasty as anyone! I choose not to because I have no desire to wrap myself up in antagonistic energy.

I am fully aware of how sloppy all these comments make the thread and how unpleasant it is to read these texts. Censorship might have its place, but, if I clean up when discussions get out of hand, what will inspire everyone to stop arguing about things that bring no solution or peace? How will we, all of use who read these texts, learn that cooperation and cultured discussion are far superior to endless mental debate and conflict? I am also a realist and understand that it will not quickly stop. Fighting is the nature of this age and it will get worse before it gets better. I am too old to get involved in useless battles. I pick my fights carefully when there is something important to be gained.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Since Harshi already spoiled whole discussion on such a nice issue
I just want to make some comments which doesn’t have anything to do with the o original issue
But will clarify my coments.
When I wrote my comment on Harshis provocative question I really tried my best to explain him
something which as he said he didn’t understand .And while explaining I made an example of Jesus,
not because I think that Hari is Jesus(althought i think in spirit we all not less then Jesus) or something similar,but just an example that if some people have faith to any spiritual master or leader or mystic then it is hard to explain to others why they have faith.
While writing this I was thinking if Harshi is a provocateur or some kind of ISCON (or even worst organisation) spy, then he will use this completely clear sentence that I wrote in my coment, in a provocative way to just destroy such a nice and important for many discussion,but I also thought that Harshi maybe just honest philosopher (as he present himself), then he will not pay any attention on that sentence since it is obviously have clear understandable meaning.
But as we see his reaction was exactly as the provocateur can do.

Why he is doing this I from many his arguing’s with Hari from his posts I suspect that his role is just to destroy somehow all what Hari wants to develop .
Because some his questions and posts is completely provocative and out of sense althought written in so called as he think sophisticated way.I am sorry but as Harshi usually say why I should not write what I think, we are living in liberal world.
Sometime I even think maybe he is getting some salary from that provocative work.
It is all my negative thoughts about Harshi it is pity if it really like that.
But I will be glad if it will be not so, I will be glad if in realty Harshi is just really don’t understand.

By the way we all like Jesus it is not that he super special, he was just brave inaf to have real faith and got away from gray so called comfortable life stile and he learned the art of Yoga.Also he was a great mistik.
Nowdayes people turn him to God but he is not God he as ordinary as we all in spirit.But he is great Mistik.