Identifying the Soul`s Goals for Coming to this Body

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
harsi

Identifying the Soul`s Goals for Coming to this Body

Post by harsi »

Dear Hari,

I was listening an interesting statement in a video online by a spiritual author where he speaks about the need or necessity of identifying and come to know in life also ones, the soul`s, goals for coming into this world and entering to a specific body. That gives or would open, I find , also a whole new meaning and perspective to life itself. In the sense that ones life in this world is not only meant to "get over with" since it would be just characterized by birth, old age, disease and death, although this are facts which relate to the body. But are we defined just by the body and mind? This is unlikely. Finding out for oneself and come to know also what the souls goals might have been for coming and reincarnating as a spiritual being to this body could that not be seen also as a hint for everyone of us to identify what the goal and meaning of ones life might individually also be? Regardless of whether the teaching or guiding principles of particular religions or of what some of their protagonists or spiritual personalities might tell us there is, would I say, also something what constitutes me as a conscious being, a self aware spiritual entity, which doesn't really feel quite comfortable to be always kept in leading strings, if you understand what I want to say, by whatever or whomever. I find that to come to know the individual soul's goals for coming to this body would also help to become aware and establish oneself ones again on a level one might always have been spiritually as autonomous, self-responsible spiritual being, a truthful member of one of us, the spiritual communion we may have with the Supreme.
harsi

Re: Identifying the Soul`s Goals for Coming to this Body

Post by harsi »

I just read in this context something very essential: "Now the healing begins. With you as the healer. That's what you are here for, as if you didn't know. That's why you came to the Earth, in this body, in this time, and in this place. A Course in Miracles puts it very directly:

You are in the room to heal the room.
You are in the space to heal the space.
There is no other reason for you to be here."
harsi

Post by harsi »

Dear Hari, in this connection I would like to let you know the reading material I posted in the forum folder on Harimedia you provided to me where someone who had an out of body experience talks about his experience of this. I know you have also some experiences regarding this what would you say about this what he describes therein? I would also like to ask you what could this man mean with all his conclusions like we being the individuated essence of God would have to step into our life as God so that God could experience itself in human form. And that besides the fact that I would not be the body and mind I would in fact not even be the soul? That in fact I would be God which I would have to become aware of now. Many things I have really a hard time to understand and to relate to me and my life.

You write in A recommended Reading List: "I found that the books by Neale Donald Walsh are very helpful for those who have been in groups that presented spirituality in a rather strict or structured manner. Therefore I always recommend the three Conversations With God books, then Communion with God, Friendship with God and Union with God. Whenever I read these books I could read a few pages at a time and then had to stop and contemplate the depths of the concepts presented." Now for me many things this author writes in his books and told in his Internet lessons, I payed a lot of money for recently to be allowed to watch them online over the last seven weeks, are for me under a big question mark because some things like the one I mentioned above do really not make much sense to me. Maybe I have to view them from another angle of vision. Thanks in advance for your valuable time I know you are very busy right now with arranging your new living location there in Florida.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Somehow my fate wanted it that Walsch himself answers the question which has dominated my mind since quite some time. I just opened recently my Facebook site and on the top of the news announcement was the latest message Walsch posted on his site which goes as follows:

Image "Do we choose to be compassionate, living as a Unified Whole, or do we continue living as separate persons? The choice is now before us." I think this small message by him says it all.