Energy overload in forehead?

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
maha

Energy overload in forehead?

Post by maha »

Dear Hari,

this question is from Irina Katkova (Krasnodar) who has recently started to listen to and practice on records of your lectures and meditations, and whose daughter is a long time follower of yours:

After I started to follow basically the raw food diet and excluded from it meat and synthetic products, and also started to practice exercises complex "Eye of revelations" (aka Five Tibetan Rites, described by Peter Kelder) and some other energetic exercises, I've got some pretty strong sensations in the area of the forehead chakra. They would intensify when I pray or imagine energetic flows. This lasts already for more than half year. These sensations are something like spreading, or pressure, or like some electrical discharges inside forehead. Sometimes they spread all over my body, and then I feel like an electrical cord. :) And sometimes they become almost painful in the area of eyebrows, eyes, forehead. Please, could you advise on what it can be, and what to do with it?

Sincerely yours,

Irina Katkova.
Hari
Site Admin

Re: Energy overload in forehead?

Post by Hari »

Hi.

It is hard to pinpoint exactly why something is occurring in the body of someone else, but I can give you some hints. I hope they work!

If your feeling is due to a problem in your ajna chakra, the chakra in the forehead, a way to help reduce the pressure there is to do chakra breathing. Chakra breathing is done by "breathing" energy in and out of the chakra. We are familiar with breathing air, and the flow in and out of our lungs through our nose and mouth is natural and second nature. If you relax and develop a meditative state similar to the one where you experience energy flowing in your body, you will be able to reproduce the same kind of breath flow energetically. Focus on the ajna chakra, and from within "exhale" energy out of that chakra. It might take some time to catch this idea, but it will come. Feel it flow out and if you need to, visualize it as well. Once you feel it occur, you can easily reproduce it. After exhaling in this way, try "inhaling" or absorbing energy through the ajna chakra. Once you feel this, breathe in and out of the chakra again and again. As you exhale, cause all negative energy to flow out from that chakra. You do this through visualization, intention, and focused conscious concentration. When you inhale, intend that positive, healthy energy will flow in. Continue to do this as long as you feel comfortable. After a while, examine the feeling in that chakra. You might feel a lot better there!

If not, then the problem is either elsewhere or in connection with another part of your energetic body. If this is so, another technique will help. Again in the relaxed state, cause energy to flow from the universe through the top of your head and down through your body to the floor. Feel it flow as a cleansing liquid that pulls out all negativity. When you feel that you have done that enough, bring energy into your body and start to move it around from one side of your body to the other, from the top to the bottom, from one part to another. Feel it roll around as a force or as a ball that you control with your intention. Roll this all over your energetic body and when you have caught this feeling you can also feel it within your physical body to the degree that you have integrated your physical form and your living energy.

These tips can help you resolve this problem. Good luck! Hari
maha

Re: Energy overload in forehead?

Post by maha »

Dear Hari,

Just today Irina has reported through her daughter that the Ajna chakra breathing helps her a lot.. :)

Thank you very much!