My Presentations of the Divine

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
harsi

Re: My Presentations of the Divine

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote: Your elitism .... in the west is complitly over
Dear Kamalamala, I have great appreciation for you as a person and I would like to tell you that all that what you are talking about has nothing, absolutelly nothing, to do with elitism of any kind, Western or from the East. It has rather also something to do with the fact that, as my experience in this regard goes, one cannot fully understand and perceive what Hari is talking about just with ones mind and intelect. For that in order to perceive and understand him one has to come to know, perceive and experience, spiritualy non-physically experience, also ones own being, essence, or soul if you will. That is what I have come to know so far in this regard, yours might difer and that is alright since we are all individual persons.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

The differense between us is only that we was listening and practicing wath Hari said as much as we could much longer time then you
that is why many things for us was much understandble
althought i agree there are some more deep things that only Hari knows.
I will never say wath others think and feel since who really know the others soul and the level of there developmant unless he is a real mistik
harsi

Post by harsi »

The way you interpret what I was talking about above, Kamalamala, speaks volumes about how you view and understand what Hari is talking about in his lectures. Furthermore, it reveals how you asses Hari and what you believe him to be. The way you see him as someone above and you or us bellow is for me something known from the past. The question is just if that is the way he wants to see himself this days.

Why do we feel so uncomfortable with this? you might ask. Its because this view puts the responsability for my own spiritual wellbeing and experience "away from me to some unknown factor" as Hari would put it, namely that I would view myself as being not really able to come to know and experience myself, my essence of being or soul if you will, due to this or that deficiency I would imagine myself to have and I would rather have to rely just on what someone else who is "more this or that", in this case Hari, would tell me about who and what I would be and would have to experience in this regard, as it were out second or third hand as it is the case with some book knowledge.

Now for someone who is caught in the patterns of the mind and intelect that might be a pleasuresome way to come to "know" and "experience" oneself so called, but for someone who wants to go also beyond that platform, such as to the level of the "soul", or oneself, the life essence or being, this can be something very dissatisfying, not to say totally irrelevant.

Now I know from my personal experience in this regard that without having some experienced tools and methods at hand by which one is experiencing ones own non-physical being what I just wrote above represents a large question mark. But this can be a theme for another discussion in another place if you so desire.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

I will say that the way how you was interpreting in previous what spoke Hari speaked volumes how you understand him.
Now dayes you ubderstand much more.And it is good.
Actually Hari many times speaks quite simple things since Suprem reality doesnt need to be very sufisticated.
Althought there could be very deep parths also.
As far about puting him above it is not a question one can be more developed soul and we should recognise it this have nothing to do
with high or law.
See how you are still dealing with Prabhupad puting here and there the pictures wich is themself abvious about ones suprimacy
And you yourself trying to put yourself above others by compering yourself with others wich is speaks itself about your level
of understanding and culture.
I really got the experianse that in those years you really understood less then many people in Russia when you was here
sorry but it is my experianse.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Also i want to add that Hari alwayes was speaking as simple as possible because he knows well the capasity of audiense
Afcourse there are many levels in wath he was saying and when you listen it again you find them.
My whole point is that no need to sertify oneself by putting down others expesially whole nations it is not polite.
Ecspesially in open web sites.
And more then that for two function of mind understanding is less atractive and important then feeling and Hari says so many things wich relating more to the feeling.The philosopicaly minded people sometime have problems with feeling.

By the way we are everyday at night in dreams experiencing ones own non-physical being
harsi

Post by harsi »

Indeed, Kamalamala, instead of "comparing yourself / myself with others" we should start to share our insight and own experiences regarding this among each other. I give you a small description of a method or shall I call it practice of how I came to know and experience my being, my essence or soul if you will. You are invited to share yours with me, Hari shares his already in many lectures and meditations.

Taken the fact that I am the life force of this body and mind respectivelly intelect I have, I can use whatever language term I like or feel comfortable with to describe myself to others. This language term is anyway just a signboard, a hint, I can use to describe myself, my being, essence, my spiritual, non-physical, being.

Place yourself in a chair or lie relaxed in bad, close your eyes and concentrate respectivelly focus your attention, your consciousness inside a whatever part of your physical body. I use to and like it to focus myself on the part of my left side of my chest where the heart is situated, you may want to experiment with other parts of your body, like the left or right hand, palm or a certain fingertip. You can in the beginning also wander arround with the focus of your attention respectivelly your consciousness from one part of your body to another as you like. By doing that you experiment/experience and come to know that the mind and intelect is respectivelly can be, or become, still while you do this practice alowwing you to be and experience Yourself and your will power. In this way one can experience and come to know how to be at rest in themselves/ oneself. (whatever you want to term your non-physical being)

After I did this daily praxis for quite a few years now I experienced an interesting change in my view of things and my consciousness. All of a sudden I experienced and become aware (realized, recognized) very easy who I am really. This has all kinds of implications in my life such as when I am in a discussion with someone like my dear wife for example, who is a very temperamental or passionate person at times, quite my opposite, and I feel uneasy ones by her harsh responses on certain issues or whatever negative feeling that might cause to me, instead of responding to this on the spot I first go into myself (do some soul searching) with placing my attentionm my focus inside the part of the preffered part of my body. Thus I can fully temper my consciousness and this praxis works wonders. The interesting thing is that my counterpart, my wife, somehow can "feel" this and everything works out quite well. You can do the same. Try it out and let us discuss more on this.
harsi

Post by harsi »

kamalamala1 wrote:My whole point is that (there is) no need to certify oneself by putting down others, especially whole nations - it is not polite.
An interesting food for thought. I had to contemplate a lot about what may have caused you to write that I would try "to certify" or in other words would try to distinguish myself from others by my writing and publishing on this forum. It must have something to do with the latest developments in Ukraine where another "great man" is trying to do something like this on the international political stage. Unfortunaly he isolates himself and his great nation by this his armys behavior or rather misbehaviour.
harsi

Post by harsi »

Image.»

Maha just wrote on his Facebook site:
"Here is the link to the kindle-version of the newly published book by Robert Campagnola Living Energy http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IT3157M. The paperback version will be also released soon!"

Living Energy [Kindle Edition]
Robert Campagnola (Author), Karen Atebakyan Robertovich (Illustrator)

Book Description
Publication Date: March 4, 2014
The life force, also known as “spirit,” is the essence of being and the conscious and most important form of energy. Living energy is personal and within our conscious control, and by learning about it, we can use it to transform our life into vibrant and meaningful expressions of who we really are. Consciousness is purely energetic and therefore difficult to quantify in mechanistic terms. It is the characteristic of living energy and is the foundation of awareness. Consciousness is the thread running through all life.

In Living Energy, Robert encourages us to shift our perception away from what is customary and comfortable to open the doors to greater spiritual awareness.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

:002 It is very interesting i wanted to write you that your answers looks much better then (please dont be offended}
as a blind hursh and foolish action of Eouropean union and Usa, but you wote first about that situation.
Eouropean union and Usa
in Ukrain they feeding fasissts and radicals and murderers as USA did supporting in the begining Ben Laden
and the reaction will be so that they will suffer because of that more then anybody.

See wath your Eourope and USA did with Yugoslavia and Irak they now doing the same with Ukraine
In this case Russian gouverment acting absolutly rghtly for the sake of majority people in regions you dont know many things
I dont think that you will support fasists.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Great knews with Haris new book
harsi

Post by harsi »

Thanks Kamalamala, it seems we understand each other also beyond words. I just bought Living Energy, the new book by Robert Campagnola (Hari), from Amazon today. It's great to read. > http://www.amazon.de/Living-Energy-Robe ... ing+Energy

Here is an excerpt:

The book has 29 chapters. It starts with the following content:

harsi

Post by harsi »

The print edition of the book by R. Campagnola (Hari) is now available from Barnes & Noble in the U.S. See: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/living- ... 1496139702
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Actually, the Nook edition is available from Barnes and Noble. You can also buy a print edition from them, but they just get it from Amazon anyway!