Midnight Coffee

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Hari
Site Admin

Midnight Coffee

Post by Hari »

Dear People

There has been a lot of feedback from the last lecture, Midnight Coffee. I want to respond to this feedback in this forum and I welcome discussion on this topic.

One person stated that I was wrong to say that things have "started" and that we have to prepare for them. Their idea is that we are all good and powerful people that have the capacity to overwhelm the "bad" energy with our "good" energy. They stated that we can change everything and that my lecture simply bred negativity.

I did not breed negativity, but I reported on reality. I did not imply that we cannot change things in a positive way for we certainly can change things for the better over longer periods of time. We can imagine that we have the power to stop earthquakes, for example, but experience might demonstrate that we cannot. One might be inclined to conclude that we are not trying hard enough or that something is wrong with us and therefore statements such as those I made are counterproductive and should not be spoken. However, I feel this conclusion would be erroneous for it begins from the premise that we can change global physical events with our personal power. Those who feel they have that capacity will certainly continue to feel this way, but I doubt that we can do so to the degree assumed. As I stated in the lecture, events have already been initiated and what is happening now is the reaction to these events. If one is to practically change physicality, it is usually done best if initiated before physical manifestations occur. In the case of tectonic plates, we are far too late to make much of a difference. The general rule of prevention is better than cure is always relevant.

I feel that the best course of action is to be prepared for changes as best as we can. Although it is impossible to fully prepare, we should do the best we can. More than this we cannot do. This was the main message of the discussion regarding the physical consequences of the ongoing sequence of events.

There is another platform on which we are uniquely qualified and where we can do extreme good -- the energetic vibrational. The thrust of my message was that we can do positive things and continue to commune on that platform under all circumstances. For example, I see the ether at present to be broken up into disconnected fragments. I see the glue that tied together the etheric matrix to be weakened and splitting apart. I see people are confused and disconnection is the rule, rather than the exception. Those who can see this should observe what is happening and then volunteer to restore connectivity according to their capacity. This service is important. However, do not expect that this shall restore the previously existing peace in the world as there was no peace before. What is happening now is an uncovering of the fragile state of existence as the house of cards crumbles. The illusion we lived within is being revealed on all fronts. No aspect of life is being spared.

Some people do not care so much. I have been told that there are people who are used to chaos and think it will not affect them more than it already has and is. They think it is business as usual and when something more happens they will deal with it. As cold as this might sound, I find it somehow a useful mentality. Those with the confidence that they can deal with whatever existence throws at them have a far better chance at success than those who worry about destruction.

I just got a text where someone suggests that there should be a mass evacuation to the etheric plane. This is decidedly extreme and not at all what I spoke about. I am concerned with maintaining the balance between the physical and energetic planes and any such "evacuation" even if possible (hey you, it is far harder than you think!) would not resolve the problem but would accelerate it! I would rather be part of the solution than accelerate the problem. There most likely is a lot of karma connected with such acceleration.

Just to clarify: There are problems now, these will get worse, and we should be as prepared as we can. There is something we can do both as individuals and as a group, so let's do it. Keep together, stay safe, and good luck. It is actually simple.

Running does not work. Ignoring the situation is foolish. Proclaiming yourself to be far stronger than you are is egoism. Realism is a virtue.
Nanda-grama

Re: Midnight Coffee

Post by Nanda-grama »

Dear Hari, may I dispute with you a little? :)
I understand how it is importantly to be conscious of real situation and real danger, and, of course, we can't stop earthquakes. But I'm sure that we can choose own destiny in limits of the global events. For example, if a airplane falls and only one survives I don't think that it is simply a chance. I think we have capacity to tune on definite version of the future and to pull it to ourselves. I have personal experience of it, but I don't know it is possible to do in a group or not, I simply have not such experience. If it is possible it should be cool!
I remember that when you did the meditations on matrix at the last summer and all we participated in this in some degree, the terrible torridity in Russia suddenly stoped. It could be coincidence but in that time it seemed to me that it was the result of this meditation :)
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

I complitly agree with Hari
One should be in real illusion to not see wath is going on in this two years.
Ecspesially now.
I had a relative he was thinking that sun is rising because of him.
He died and now i think he have less opinion about himself. :shock:
Afcourse we are in clear stage is powerfull beeing but not now and not on this stage of
our dvelepment.
We are tottaly dependeble from resourses and it is proper to accept it as it is.
It depend afcourse on each person maybe somebody is realy powerfull and maybe some even doesnt know it ,but i am saying in general.
But most probably many of such people is in ilusion about there present power.
Sometime people think that they can fly or hold 200 kg but as soon they try they notice that they cannot at all do even the half/
Ilusion is saying dont warry you are great you will do fine but i think the same was thinking people in Japan and Chernobil also/
Nanda-grama

Post by Nanda-grama »

what happens now in Japan is , of course, terrible, and we can only to send this people good energy, love and pray about them.

I think the capacity to influence on own future and in some degree on future of loved people and to choose a version of our future is not sign of some special power, it is the capacity of all people, all do it constantly, even little children, but less people do it consciously. If we think that we are potential victims of future catastrophes, likely, it will be exactly so. If we tune on such future in which we will be defended and nature around us will be harmonious, we can attract such reality in our life or ,at least, attract best version of possible events. I think such work is more important than some external actions and preparations.
It is also importantly to have connection with inner guidance and with Divine personalities in terrible moments, and thank Hari that he reminded of it.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Divine personalities helping us by saying that it is the time to take care if we dont want to lissten them then wath else they will do,they are not our servants ,if we doesnt want to move our finger and our mind wath they can do.?
We are not alone and if we think about peace let say in Libia it will not happen since millions think otherway,
God help ones who making efforts
harsi

Post by harsi »

It looks like we are all too much engaged in our minds to cosset our various dreams and spiritual concepts. Things and loving care for each other look different in reality. I think that to nurture this different look was the issue of Hari`s speech last Saturday. I appreciated very much his view on the reality of things as they seem to unfold right now in this world.

I remember a few years ago on a weekend I was visiting the Prahlad-Nrsimha farm community here in Germany in the Bavarian Forest, some 260 km from where I am living. And it so happend that someone to whom I always had a friendly relationship from the time I was living also there in the temple community, was also present at the farm. It was so that many of his disciples from Germany and the Chech Republic came to be with him, participating to his lectures. Knowing him personally since many years I visited him in the guest room of the building he was housed there.

It so happend that in the middle of our discussion a woman, a discple from Czechia, knocked on the door of his appartment. She came in and started to speak to him, recounting a very sad story. It was namely so that just a short while before, she received an e-mail from Vrindavan from someone she knew wherein the person told her about the sudden death by accident of a woman she also knew from Czechia who was visiting Vrindavan. She heated the room she stayed in Vrindavan with a gas bottle which leaked gas during the night while she was sleeping there. It was in February or the beginning of March, I dont remember well the time this happend. In Vrindavan during this time it is stil cold in the night. Gas can be mortal if inhaled in big quantities which seemed has happend while this woman was sleeping.

This lady disciple wanted to know what she should do next, she would have to inform the family of this woman who died in India. She wanted also to share her feelings of sadness to someone. I was very astounded by the reaction of this guru. He seemed to be as much speechless or dumbfounded about this sad story which befall one of his female disciples from Czechia as the woman who came and asked for his advice or help in this regard.

For a few seconds I had the inspiration to offer my help to this woman and thought maybe I should drive her with my car to Czechia so that she would not be alone when she would inform the parents and family of the deceased woman, but than I thought why should I do that. An hour later I met that guru again in the temple room, he was deepely absorbed in chanting Hare Krishna on his beeds.
Nanda-grama

Post by Nanda-grama »

:) yes, sometimes simply commiseration and emotional aid may be best help.
In the case with earthquake and with the probability that same can happen in our places, we can't defend ourselves by some phisical ways. Only by spiritual.
My husband and me were very inspired yesterday when did the meditation by Tom Kenyon which Hari placed here.
It is interestingly, now in mail.ru the message goes where somebody wrotes about what reasons of the cataclysms is in negative energy which people accumulated and he offers to send love to Earth
and to ask grace, and to send love to other people. The message goes from person to person and people ask to send it to somebody else. Some absolutely unknown man sent it to me. :|
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Although I appreciate the discussion, I am worried when our comments single out individuals in a somewhat negative manner. I know that your intentions are good, Harsi, as you are a good person, but was it required to bring up the example you did? I would have simply said, "some guru," or whatever, if I had wanted to mention someone at all. If you don't mind, I would like to remove his name from your post as you can no longer edit it....

Everyone is dealing with life in whatever way they can, for better or worse. I am making this comment publicly in the forum as many have already read it...
Adhi

Post by Adhi »

In our region already throughout 30 years destructive earthquake in the strongest magnitude is expected. The thought that it can occur any minute, constantly is present at subconsciousness. Those who live here, do not perceive it as something negative. On the contrary, the feeling that all habitual world can be transformed in any second beyond recognition moves to that to live, without dismissing idea, action, desire on «then».

Also it seems silly to accumulate these possibilities for the future. Or you can make it now or not. And everyone hurry up to live: to make acts, to build relations, to express feelings, to support etc. who as is able. It seems unimaginable, if the person knows how to realise itself, but tells: time has not come, I will wait for more favorable conditions. On Kamchatka even the nature hurries up to live, the spring comes in the end of May and the maximum lasts two weeks, the nature blows up when heat approach.
So in our opinion there is nothing negative in realising danger of destruction and to be in a ready to realise crisis strategy. It is not original to tell it, that in such position there are everything, and not just inhabitants of seismodangerous regions.
To develop our own strategy on a crisis case now it is actual for everybody, Hari gives to us a lot of helpful information In this aspect.

We do not have power to overcome evidence of physical death. And if we operate with such understanding, it only will add to us abilities to make correct decisions, to co-operate with others, to act effectively, instead of illusion multiplication that everything will be good and
that "friendship" with demigods or a mystic force will make "eternal" our comfortable existence.