Downloads

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Hari
Site Admin

Re: Downloads

Post by Hari »

I just never expected it to be so many!
harsi

Post by harsi »

Maybe that is satisfying also your curiosity Gaura-vani. I checked today the statistics on the video account on Vimeo, where I stored the last lectures by Hari for downloading, and I was very surprised of the result presented there. On www.vimeo.com/stats/totals/geo it states, that in the last days, there were 249 downloads from Germany, 11 from the United States of America and 1 from Sweden. You can view yourself I guess at: http://www.vimeo.com/stats/totals/geo#/ ... 2011-02-24
It seems that Hari has besides people in Russia, in Germany also many people who are listening and watching to his lectures. That was very interesting for me to find out indeed because on the Harimedia Forum there are besides you not many others who share their opinions and realizations with other like-minded people.
Open up your mind and heart to new experiences of consciousness.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

First of all, there were thousands of downloads! This surprised me as I had no idea how many people listened. Then I got reports from others who were sharing my lectures on other sites about how many listened there. Now Harsi reports of more. This is all good news.

I have made all my lectures downloadable which means you can download them and post them wherever you want to increase the audience even further.

Thanks to all of you!

Much love

Hari
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »