Question about the Future ...

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Nanda-grama

Re: Question about the Future ...

Post by Nanda-grama »

Yesterday Hari said in his lecture :" I got a challenge. People offer me to create some elite group and to REVEAL most occult secrets to them . But it is what I do all time- reveal secrets!"
Look, how it is interesting!
Great mistics always created some filters in order to defend their knowledge from unprincipled people. People should go through some tests, examinations and so on, and only few of them could got access to main secrets.
Hari gives "most occult secrets" free in his broadcasting, but look- filters are still there! Some people JUST DON'T HEAR it to listen to his lectures. I think, one of this filters is simplicity and easiness of his manner to speak. Indeed, it is most strong filters. I will not write which people and why they can't go through this filter. And another is fearlessness to get own experience, to not be simply follower. If somebody isn't getting it, he generally can't understand about what Hari speaks.
Today it striked me very much. Indeed, in order to hide something it is better to put it in most opened, crowded place, and nobody will dawn upon to search there!

Of course, I don't think that Hari has special intention to shut away something. But nevertheless all it is jocosely.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

This point needs expanding.

It is not that I am expertly hiding something in the open. It is that to understand what I express with the depth and comprehension required to get the maximum benefit from it, one should have gone through the previous evolutionary steps with me. In other words, I have spent years preparing the ground for people to accept these points and one could theoretically listen to all the lectures and gain this prerequisite knowledge and apply it to what we are presently discussing. I say theoretically because while I am speaking live I am also assembling and sharing energy intended to push the limits of consciousness. This energetic sharing is much more significant than the actual words. I cannot say if listening to a recording carries the same energetic effect, as I am not neutral enough to see it from the point of view of a person who would favorably be influenced by that energy if they were at the point in their evolution where this would benefit them. Maybe it works, maybe not. I know that it works when I do it live.

If one has gone through the previous steps and grown in their own way sufficiently to have the capacity of awareness and fearlessness to grasp what I am saying now, they will understand the words and concepts and energy of what I say in a completely different manner than one who did not go through the prerequisite steps. One might also have attained sufficient growth through other teachers, in other groups, or in other ways, but unless one has gotten to the required point, my words and concepts will be heard and seen in a manner that is quite different. Remember that I speak on many levels at once, so even though what I say will be equally understandable to people on all levels, some will comprehend it in far greater depth. The important difference is the way each individual can use this information and what they will attain from it. In the latest series of lectures, if one is not ready to understand one will hear only words but not be given entrance into the expanded multidimensionality that inter-dimensional processes bring. One will simply not feel it, will not see it, and will not even know it exists. Therefore it is not me hiding anything, it is simply a function of who listens.

As a really simplistic example, if I give $100 to two people, one could turn it into a million dollars and another could turn it into $110. It depends on who receives the money and their capacity to use it. Both may think they have used it to the maximum capacity intended by the one who gave it.

So yes, I reveal a lot, perhaps too much, but I know well that unless one has gotten to the point where they can use it, I have revealed nothing special. For those who are at the point, it is the key to the future. Why should I fear if one knows how and where to use the key? Why should I attempt to please those who do not or be concerned if they do not respect what I do? I have already given hundreds of lectures that are freely available for anyone to hear and accept. Others charge subscriptions and earn from this. I do not. How can I charge for that which is given to me freely? Yet, some take it cheaply. It is they who lose, not me.

I do what I do and share what I share because I can do nothing less. I also do this now because the time is right and many are eager and ready. Accept what I give in the spirit it is given. Be happy that it does not cost you. Embrace it. Share it. Run with it. Flow with it, grow with it, and hold together the matrix during this increasingly troublesome time. Know well that your service is appreciated.
harsi

Post by harsi »

"We're always perfect, always beautiful, and ever-changing. We're doing
the best we can with the understanding, knowledge, and awareness we
have. As we grow and change more and more, our 'best' will only get
better and better." —Louise L. Hay, from Experience Your Good Now!
This quote by Louise Hay I find very revealing or enlightening. Especially if her sentence "We're doing the 'best' we can with the understanding, knowledge, and awareness we have," is true than we have nothing to fear if at one point in time our consiousness may not have all the answers needed for a given situation or to comprehend something in all its details or in all its particulars in order to not consider oneself or be seen by others as clueless, ignorant or even inimical to someones attempt of an explanation.

Dear Hari, you may think maybe "what's he driving at?" or "what is he on about?" Well, I must admit overtly that I have no clue what you ar talking about lately in your lectures. I will explain. My whole life I was always anxious to find out who I really am, where do I come from, what is my destination after that temporarily life. Who or what controls this visible and unvisible world we live in, or what is the sense and meaning of life?. I allways tried to expand my knowledge and awareness in this direction. Now what you are talking about lately confuses me a little bit.

You are talking about experiencing dimensionality in all its fullness, about conscious individuals who would uphold a matrix, about this or that energy or people who would be in some way inimical towards the manifestation of this divine or whatever energy here in this realm. You are mentioning in your lectures Durga devi, Radha and Krishna, you have offered even their Lordships a "temple of divine energy" in St. Petersburg but at the same time one does not have the impression from what you are saying that you are thinking highly of the way the divinity is worshiped and understood in the traditional religions. You are speaking about living in the Now although I must admit that according to my understanding only idiots and millionaires can afford to really live in the now. The idiot because of the lack of knowledge he may have to make or dream of a better future for himself and the millionaire because he has made it already and can live thus carefree. At least this is the common understanding in society.

I think what I am at to understand is how or what is the right way to go through all this seemingly confusing things and still remain true to oneself? To give you a hint what I mean I would like to provide you with a link I discovered recenly on the Internet. On this site someone offers also some recordings online for listening, but one has there a very hard time to follow what he is actually talking about. One can hear there speaking also about "multidimensional awakening of all aspects of our existence". Listen for example to: The True Purpose of Human Existence or to Meeting of Consciousnes and Energy.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Sorry for losing you there...

What had to be done was done last Saturday so I shall return from "way out there" to a somewhat more normal situation.

In our global audience our viewers all have their unique characteristics and experiences. I usually try to cater to everyone, but sometimes people complain about this by stating it is too simplistic. Although anyone who can read between the lines of what I say, so to speak, has a deeper experience than those who take things as they appear to be, I usually present concepts in a manner that appeals to a variety of listeners. However, something had to be done that was important and now that it is done I might return to my usual methodology although I will sometimes refer to these "newer" topics in various ways.

If one were to categorize what I say, one could divide topics into those I feel are useful for others and those that I feel are fun for me as there is quite a difference.

I do not have time to listen to the links you have discovered as I am doing the work of four men here and I am having a hard time continuing in this way. I need four employees, minimum, to keep it all together and expand. I am working on creating this facility for myself and thus all of you. But I get your point, there are topics that make no sense to some people.

Or are you supplying these links because you secretly want others to expand their knowledge of the topics of recent weeks? In that case, clever you! :002
harsi

Post by harsi »

Another thing,..but as I find quite to the point.

"We cover our deep ignorance with words, but we are ashamed to wonder, we are afraid to whisper 'mystery'."
~ A.W. Tozer
"Mysticism is not a religion.

If anything it is a philosophy, but more to the point, it is a process in which to understand the world we live in. A religion is an explanation of the world we live in, it is also an organized system of what one should believe and also what one should not believe. The basis of religion is a spiritual explanation for the world and consequently a set of guidelines that one must follow as a result of that spiritual explanation.

Now the line gets fuzzy, because there are religious components to mysticism. Mysticism can have spiritual explanations and can have guidelines to live by. However the important distinction as that mysticism is not subscribing to a set of beliefs, but rather exploring beliefs in order to find an answer. Religion is a passive approach to understanding wherein teachings or guidance advise a follower on what to do, whereas Mysticism is an active approach wherein one discovers what to do by finding knowledge. In plainer words, the religious worship, but the mystic learns. A ... will worship ..., but a Mystic will learn from .... The religious pray for results, but a mystic searches for results. The religious leave their fate to a higher power and the Mystic creates their own fate. The religious seek help from the divine and the Mystic seeks to reach the divine.

So what is Mysticism?

There can be complicated definitions on the true meaning of the word, but to wrap this discourse up, it is blanket term to describe various organizations who throughout history attempted to discover the true nature of the universe using all tools available to them including the five senses and more. Western Mysticism generally follows the external quest for knowledge through study, ritual and experimentation whereas Eastern Mysticism generally follows the internal quest for knowledge through meditation and reflection. Both work to obtain the truth of existence and express this intent in a variety of ways. > Waythingsare.com
Would you agree to this attempt at an explanation? To say it more clear I have no problems whatsoever with what you say and how you say it, my doubts concern more myself as the recipent of this information and spiritual or mystical realizations. One could say also I have my doubts if the conclusions and realizations I make or have are in line with the way the Supreme would see it. In other words exists there something like an "absolute" way of seeing and describing spiritual matters and realizations? Is there a need of or what is the need of supporting ones spiritual realizations, with quotes from scriptures or of other spiritual "authorities" like Sri Caitanya?

"I love Krishna, you can love him too. We can all love Krishna its the thing to eternally do..." one can hear you singing at this moment on Harimedia radio.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Nice text!

I like mystery because when we are in it we tend to look for answers. While looking we find all kinds of things, even things we did not think needed finding. Mystery brings discovery and discover brings growth.

Universally accepted definitions of mysticism are hard to come by. The person you quoted has a good one. My definition is rather simple. First, I think that mysticism and spiritual mysticism are synonymous. Whatever difference one might find between these two concepts seems to be more related to an incomplete knowledge of the art, prejudice, or a lack of awareness on the part of the definer. IMHO (or shall I more honestly say IMNSHO), those who are true mystics are aware that all mysticism is spiritual. Yet, we all know that there are mystics who use that power in what we consider to be a less than nice way. They know mystical arts (sometimes called black arts) and know it is based on something spiritual, but they choose to use that energy negatively. Even though we consider it negative, they consider it positive as they feel it is right that they do what they do even if it turns out to be negative for someone else. Is this not, by the way, somewhat similar to those angry brahmanas of the older times who cursed people when they thought they did not do the right thing? One becomes a judge and jury and punishes another for what one considers their wrongs. Interesting... Someone might object and say that those olden days brahmanas were qualified to do what they did and the present day doers of evil not qualified, but that is not necessarily so. I often found myself reading ancient literatures and thinking, "Now why did that brahmana have to do that? What is wrong with him?" But that is just me...

Anyway, I like mysticism, or at least I can more honestly say, I like my flavor of it because it is all about my experience. I seek out experiences in the energetic realms to heighten my awareness, increase my energy, make connections I wish to make, feel the divine in my presence to share my consciousness with them and with others. I like sharing this experience with others in a way that brings them into it from their own point of view. I like to assist people learn the art to feel what I feel within their own personal context and consciousness. This is why I supply tools. "Here is a tool, use it and experience. As you grow, I shall grow. Gain experience, get more tools, use them, get more experiences and so on." This is to me spiritual mysticism. It is interdependent, interactive, and a sharing that is based on love.

I would not personally bother to get involved with a comparison of this or that school of mysticism or try to analyze it in relation to religion. I feel that energy is common but differences in manifestation arise due to the transmitters and receivers of that energy. There are certain fundamental elements that every mystic shares such as the energy itself, the ether within which it flows, the frequencies and vibrations of it, and the shared experiences. How one perceives and understands this will always be unique to the individual even if one is within a group that purports to have a system for doing it. As we are all uniquely individual and our energies are a manifestation of what we are, we will transmit and receive uniquely. Any discipline that is accepted can only assist us to be more aware of what we are and amplify our capacity to utilize vibrational energy. Mysticism is what we are, how we express what we are, and how we receive what others are expressing. Sometimes this is directly in relation to the divine and sometimes related to other people, plants, devas and so on. At all times it is within the divine as all energy is divine in its various forms and flavors. Therefore, there is no need for me to speak about religion as I see religion as a structure, not an experience. Naturally, any structure structures experience, by definition, but I consider the mystical experience as what is important and not the container within which I find it.

Considering this, there is no right or wrong as is commonly defined by human beings who are fixed within structures that claim exclusive right to what is truth and declare their definition to be directly descended from the absolute in one form or another. The idea that the divine insists that things be his or her way or the highway is not characteristic of a loving and kind omniscience. Naturally religions throughout time have boldly stated what the divine wants, what we should do and not do, and set the lines in cement as to what is acceptable and what is not. However, a cursory examination of the principles and formulas given in these religions will show that most of these directives coming from ancient times are obsolete, irrelevant, or not in tune with modern people. To adjust this, religions modify these troublesome things while claiming to keep the essence. This is fine, but why bother with the religion in the first place if what you are doing is keeping the essence? Spiritual mysticism in my book is the art of working with the essence without requiring a reference to religions, scriptures, demands, requirements, structure and so on. I do like to refer to traditions now and then as it is fun to do so, interesting, gives insight into why and how they did and do what they do, amongst other reasons, but I am writing in this manner to expand the points you brought up.

Yet, how shall those who are not yet capable enough to enter into mystical experiences move forward if they are not given assistance? For most, some sort of education, discipline and direction will help them to get to the point where they can stand on their own feet. I have been trying to establish this through what I say and write, but I am unsure of the result as I have not heard about someone growing rapidly due to what I do or say. I have people all the time write to me and thank me, but I do not know them well enough to know what they were before hearing me and how they have moved from that place to where they are feeling gratitude now.

The Divine, The Supreme, continually shares with us in multiple ways. There is never, at any moment, a separation between us and the divine. We simply choose to forget our connection when we want or when we are ridden with guilt, shame or self-condemnation. The divine wishes us to experience our essence. Attaining the capacity to do this at will and to the depth that reveals intense experiences requires that we stretch our muscles by exercise and discipline, act when the energy is there, learn from mistakes, experience those mistakes fully and embrace them, then later realize there are no mistakes and rejoice in the completeness of essence. When all is compact within an all perfect existence, how can there be anything other than experiences that deepen our awareness?

One might say that there are bad people doing bad things and that this somewhat negates what I just wrote. Although I am not promoting that anyone should do bad things, I think this idea of bad should be examined further. Even though someone may be acting against the best interests of themselves and others by harming others and creating win-lose or lose-lose situations, after some time, even if it takes lifetimes, that spirit will emerge from their personal darkness when they have gained enough experience of how these negative acts are not in their best self-interest. At one point they will say "This does not work! Enough!" They will then change and move towards a more beneficial way of acting. Considering this, and considering the divine's marvelous capacity to stand by the principle of free choice as the only viable method of evolution, we can see how everything, everywhere and at all times fits within the consciousness of the divine.

Yet, I would not wish to do something I have defined as wrong. I feel there are things I do that are wrong and things that are really right. Even if later on I see that the wrong things turned out to be good in some way, that does not deter me from challenging myself and demanding a higher standard of values. This demand and challenge keeps me going in a direction I like. One aspect of mysticism is that we take responsibility for our choices, our actions, our planning and arrangements, and our responses to events that impact us. A mystic continues to experience the moment as it is the only reality that exists. He or she will not stop experiencing because of what someone says is to be done and not done or their declaration of what is right and what is wrong. We shall listen, digest, and act according to our own conviction at all times, taking into consideration all information at our disposal. It is our life to live, not someone else's. And the purpose of life is to live. As we go through life we develop through experience our own understanding of what is right or wrong and this guides us in the choices we make. Regardless of what one might have been promised, no one else will take responsibility for the choices we make as the consequences of our acts are our own to experience. There is no easy way out of personal responsibility, no way to avoid the challenge of making the right choice at every moment. It is the discipline of life and the more we are aware of our spiritual consciousness, the more we are prepared to maximize every moment.

Can you imagine what it is like to have faith in the infallibility of someone else's words only to find out later on that you have to experience the consequences of following them regardless if they were right or wrong or if they really understood what they were doing? Faith is a dangerous thing. It cannot protect us in the face of direct experience. When our consciousness awareness is in tune with the energy of our lives, we are best prepared to deal with anything that comes before us.

Regardless of who we are or what we have learned or believe, we think what we think, say what we say and do what we do because we feel this is what is right. Everyone does what they think is right at every moment. When all is said and done, all that counts for us are the experiences we have in our lives, even if we are following exactly what we are supposed to. A life lived as another's life, complete with the other's earned values, ideals and goals, is vicarious. If our experiences are simply derivations of other's experiences, we are living vicariously. Direct experience is always superior and as far as I can see it is the "religion" of the future. It is also what Lord Caitanya gave to everyone he met and what he experienced himself in his latter years.

I do not like the word "absolute," and I wonder if even the people who use it know what it really means. Sure, I get that the usual definition is that truth to whom all relative truths are related, but what if the related truths are contributing to that absolute in as meaningful a way as the absolute contributes to them? This would remove the stigma of the entire burden of responsibility of all existence on the absolute and distribute it amongst all those who are related to it. Life becomes more of a interactive and flexible experience, based on spontaneity and desire, kind of like what it is supposed to be. But that is another discussion.

I do not think that we need to find approval of our realizations. We realize what we realize and we experience what we experience. Acceptance of this is one of the preliminary steps towards immersing oneself in spiritual mysticism. However, finding confirmation of the nature of our experiences is useful. This helps us discern which experiences are illusory in the sense they do not serve us and which are useful and can lead us to greater awareness. Both experiences have value, but the endeavor to find confirmation outside of ourselves and to see how our experience links to further experiences and connections is the discipline of the mystic. Forward movement is valued when it brings us to more interesting or relevant places. Once one is consciously aware of the value of this process, one sees the universe (the divine) directly reciprocating with our desires and endeavors. This attracts the synchronicity that characterizes the natural flow of living energy. This is vibrant mysticism.
Akhila L

Post by Akhila L »

>>>I have been trying to establish this through what I say and write, but I am unsure of the result as I have not heard about someone growing rapidly due to what I do or say. I have people all the time write to me and thank me, but I do not know them well enough to know what they were before hearing me and how they have moved from that place to where they are feeling gratitude now.

I have to admit I made a real progress due to what you say or write. I am not a "frequent follower" of this forum but I come here when I need it and always find what I am looking for, in one or another way.
Just to give you a feedback ("gratitude")

What attracts me most is your open mind and "not rejecting" attitude. Except for your profound analysis.

Best,
AkhilaL