Video Interviews are now available in the forum

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Hari
Site Admin

Video Interviews are now available in the forum

Post by Hari »

I have done some interviews and they are now available through the video gallery.
harsi

Re: Video Interviews are now available in the forum

Post by harsi »

Dear Hari,

I try now since a very long time to upload some videos on the Harimedia Video Gallery site, but I never succeded. After pressing .Image. and filling out what is required there I press submit. But it uploads always just 5 or 6 percent of my video file and than all of a sudden the message appears on my computer screen:

"This Web page is not available. The Web page from http://harimedia.net/video/member.php may be temporarily down or has been moved permanently to a new Web address. Error 103 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED)"

What do I do wrong, or how to do it better?
Hari
Site Admin

Re: Video Interviews are now available in the forum

Post by Hari »

Gee. As it states on the registration page, you cannot upload videos to the gallery. I have to transform them and upload them as our videos are in a specific format and only I can insert such large videos.

So if you want to post videos, you need to contact me outside of this forum and we can work out how you can do it! Then I do it for you in your name. This is the way that all of the videos have been done.

It is not a problem, but it has to be done this way...

OK?