More new websites active

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Hari
Site Admin

More new websites active

Post by Hari »

I have created a brochure website about me, Robert Campagnola, also known as Hari, under:

http://www.hari-livingdreams.com

where you will find information about me related to some of the services I perform as well as essays on community development.

I have also created a site under http://www.bcastlive.com devoted strictly to broadcasting. There is little new there that cannot be found on this site, but there is one interesting page where I give some hints on how to use TAConf. So if you are having trouble using the program, go there.
kamalamala1

Re: More new websites active

Post by kamalamala1 »

Dear Hariji
Congratulation
They are realy made super. :002
sri

Re: More new websites active

Post by sri »

There is a fantastic sentence on the Welcome page that I just felt need to repeat it, again and again.

It is your statement :I, Robert Campagnola, wish to be of service.

Although I do know that it may be taken just as a intro to what you are trying to do and why the page, to me it gave something else. Sum of a being.

While I struggled to find myself (or understand myself), find what I really like, who I really am, what is it I really enjoy and wish to do, it was a rather similar description that became the answer. Out of there, suddenly many other things started to fall into place, for the next logical question was - how I can do that, and with it the period of stagnetion was slowly over.

Therefore, I think that that sentence almost sounds like a very powerful affirmation and simultaniously like the best description you ever could do of (at least your) being.

Just taught of the fabulous in trying to do just what you did, summing once own being to one simple meaning from wich all the other meanings then can emerge. Mother, spouse, writer, cleaner, whatever, there must be something that connects them all, that gives all of them a meaning and describes a person in a few simple but powerful affirmational words.

So, I think that your sentence is fantastic statement and a great inspiration in all its simplness. Thanks.