We as humans are offsprings of Gods?

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
maha

We as humans are offsprings of Gods?

Post by maha »

Dear Hari,

Please help me to clarify the question, which resonates in my heart already for quite some time.
From Vedic scriptures - Indian, Russian and others, as well as from historical legends and narrations of various nations it is known, that humanity originates from Gods. Even in prayers to Gods we call them our Mother and Father. I wonder why this point is not so much stressed when we try to (re)establish our relationships or connections to Them? Would it not be helpful for the connections and proper attitude?

On the other hand, some popular channels and channellers describe humanity as some genetic experiment of all kinds of extraterrestrial civilizations, thus giving us a feeling of being a laboratory experimental creatures of some kind..

This subject seems to be very important to me, because it is related to our identity and self-perception, which on itself is the basis and the ground for developing and acquiring correspondent belifes, values, orienting and defining our goals and even life missions!

First part of it relates to our own self-identification - of an infinitesimal and thus almost insignificant particles (already sounds impersonal) versus offsprings of Gods, which are created already perfect by their image!

Second part relates to our perception of Them. When we try to make connections imagining Them to be somewhere far away, not only in a physical or metaphysical proximity, but in emotional sense as well, it seems to me rather hard, and often doesn't show much reason to do so. Whereas the very understanding of Them as our sublime relatives and (original) ancestors creates a feeling of intimacy in relationships. Are such feelings bonafide or not? or maybe they are offensive and overweening? If not than it would be amazing, as it would mean that inspite of humans being so many, each of them (or may be not everybody???) can awaken their intimate relationship and connection to Gods as his/her relatives!..
Is it a matter of genes, or awakening some special genes or some parts of genetic structures, or has it no connection to physical human bodies what-so-ever and is only a matter of subtle energetic bodies and thus is exclusively the matter of consciousness?

And more-over does it have any significance at all, or we are to know Them as if brand-new, acquaintance and familiarize ourselves with Them from very beginning, trying to establish relationships... of what KIND? Since They are our ancestors - it seems that can only be that kind of relationships. On the other hand, from the notion of rasa we understand that spiritually it can be all kinds of relationship or those that are already there, and considering spirit and matter to be relative terms, it becomse even more complicated.. Specifically, my question is not so much about discovering specific rasas or spiritual body forms (as they were called), but rather about the itimacy of kindred relationships as such.. It is that loving intimacy of kindred relationships that many people often seem to lack, forget, or even not know in this life with their physical relatives, and are to discover it with Gods...

It is as well about awareness of relationships.. Seems that it was not for nothing that some century ago people were very carefully recording and handing over to their shildren the detailed descriptions of their lineage...
Hari
Site Admin

Re: We as humans are offsprings of Gods?

Post by Hari »

I do not know if we are the products of extra-terrestrial genetic manipulation. It makes sense that humans were first seeded on this planet from other planets and therefore we humans today have a slight genetic connection to those persons. But realistically speaking, how valuable is this genetic connection?

We all are in the same family since we all have a common ancestry, yet that does not make us feel an affinity for everyone on the planet. We feel no practical connection to most of the other earthlings. We do not even have much of a connection, emotionally or otherwise, with relatives in our present family! It is not so important that we share some DNA or familial characteristics. I see similar characteristics in all people yet this simply tells me that we are all human.

The idea of worshiping the ancestors is a good one as it focuses our consciousness on the irrevocable fact that we are a product of all that has come before us. Our bodies and families are a product of our ancestors and we should honor and respect that. More importantly, we should not try to diminish the past or neglect it, rather we should integrate it into our present. This integration is most effective when we accept our past, accept our ancestry, and work with it rather than against it.

The channelled ideas you speak of have no value to me.

But let us see it from another point of view. What has value to me is relationship. If I have a relationship with someone, then I am connected to them. Sometimes these relationships are familial, sometimes economic, sometimes emotional, or sometimes just because they work. The physical location of those with whom I relate is not as important as the energy of the connection. For example, I can call you on the phone and feel intensely connected to you for having some form of contact is enough to rekindle the relationship.

There are people who have the capacity to communicate with devas or other non-earthly beings. Since they communicate, they have a relationship. That relationship follows the same basic principles as all relationships on Earth, although naturally there are differences due to the power of the devas. It does not really matter if we are related to them or not, or if they are my direct ancestors since ultimately we are all related to the original people. What matters is the experience we share.

And yet, we may share very intimate relations according to who we are. We can share with the devas in very deep and meaningful ways. As in any relationship, we are influenced by those we relate to and they are in turn influenced by us. Such exchanges mold us and assist our evolution.

We can initiate a relationship when a person reciprocates with us. Not all devas will be fitting candidates for reciprocation. We might be more inclined to one deva than another and a deva may be more inclined to us. In general, we may be friendly with those we meet, but not their intimate friend.

Anyone can attempt to create relations with devas. How successful that attempt is depends on our awareness and sensitivity. It also depends on which deva we contact. When a deva is ready to reciprocate with us, a connection is consciously made. Yet they may already be connected with us even if we do not know it! Our increased awareness will reveal that connection and turn it into a marvelous experience. This connection has nothing to do with our sharing some genes or our cells having some minute similarity with them, it has to do with our consciousness.
maha

Re: We as humans are offsprings of Gods?

Post by maha »

Dear Hari,

I am not sure why, but at that time when I got this answer from you it somehow did not resonate with me as much as it does now..

Thank you very much!!!