About me and what will happen in the near future

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Hari
Site Admin

About me and what will happen in the near future

Post by Hari »

Dear Harimedia People,

I have begun to intensively write on a new book project. I am totally concentrating on this project to the exclusion of all other works on harimedia. Therefore, my replies to questions will be slow and site improvements will have to wait.

Further, I find that not having to broadcast on Saturday provides me with some relief from the worry of what to speak about and the technical anxiety to make it all work. So I will not broadcast for some more months while I work on the book. This is good for me as it keeps me clear and whatever good ideas are there in my head end up on paper. Please bear with me till the project is finished.

And please spread the word. Thanks. And love --- Hari
GPandit

Re: About me and what will happen in the near future

Post by GPandit »

Hari--

Best of luck on your writing project, this is very exciting! Let us know when/if you decide to "leak" any excerpts. If you require any kind of assistance, I am at your service. Please put my name down for one signed copy.

GP
Patri

Post by Patri »

Hari, great to hear those news, and definitely we are all anxious to read some "leaks" if you desire so :-)

From your perspective it might have been that the routine saturday broadcasting was kind of stressful when no direct inspiration was available at hand at 9.50 saturday morning. But neither it Ever sound routine or lacking powerful inspiration, or lacking anything at all... Actually it was very enlivening to hear those lectures live or from mp3 during the week. To relish them and find another and another bottom in each subject - it's becoming much deeper when one rethinks and gathers fresh experiences - somehow the lectures were fitting path unfolding each week. And they were deeply helpful because perceiving another reality is an art.

Needless to say, it still would be fantastic to find a fresh mp3 on Lectures section of the site from time to time, if you feel like sharing some experience with all of us - my feeling is 2008-09 is going to be a bumpy road for this race.

All the best to you and your new project.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Thank you Garudaji and Patriji for your support.

I will work as efficiently as I can so I can return to active participation in Harimedia.

No, there will be no leaks. You already have the basis of all the material in this book in the form of the lectures. The book will be an entirely reworded version of these lectures.

Much love to all of you.
alexey

Post by alexey »

It's a great news! A book by Hari - it's my dream! ))