Barrier

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
alexey

Barrier

Post by alexey »

Dear Hari, here is a question from russian forum:

Hello, dear Hari!
I will try to state my problem.
Relations with others is a very big part of our life, of our development. Sharing spiritual information we help each other to develop. I am lucky to live with interesting and evolved people. But I have a problem. I can not to formulate a question. I have very simple answers on very important questions. They lead to developing of acceptance, love and self-discipline. It is stupid to ask stupid question, and it is meaningless. There are unique people around me, I have a desire for association and I have a possibility, but I can not to take advantage of it. I learn a lot from them, and I want to be interesting and useful too. But I can not create a topic for talk. It is like I am a burden to them. It is a barrier!
It is useful on some stage, and I am very grateful for patience. But now the passive position is not for me. I know that the keys are hard-working, patience and joyous life. "If you want to change situation change yourself!" I think it is common problem. What do You think about it?

And thank You very much for Your lections, music, answers, and association. Due to this I could formulate my thoughts in this letter. It is a break-through for me.
With respect,
Julianna.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

I suggest you find for some part of your day other association where you feel comfortable and are able to communicate without fear. Relate with these people and develop your confidence in your capacity to speak. This could be either some club or association where people gather to do something you like to do. When you have similar interests, you will have something to speak about.

I feel your present association is too intellectual for you and therefore you feel stifled by them. I doubt it is your incapacity to speak or relate to others; rather, it seems you need to find friends and associates who are interested in the same things as you. If you can spend some part of the day with similar minded people, you can return for the rest of the day to your present company and be passive and not feel bad about it. Let me know if you do this, or want to do this, and what the results are! Good luck to you.