Universe structure

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
alexey

Universe structure

Post by alexey »

Dear Hari, here is a question from russian forum.

Hello, dear Hari!
I would like to thank You for Your mission. You have been inspired me by lectures and Your life for 17 years. I try to go my own way and to learn from everybody and every situation I meet in life. Someday You wrote that it seems to You that You are useless. No, I need You and my friends from Vladivostok who have listened to Your lectures for 15 years need You.
Now I want to ask You about Your understanding about our physical world. About Earth.
I have read Bhagavatam, 5th song. I have seen CD by Sadaput (Richard Thomson) about our Universal structure. I travel a lot by plane. But I do not have a single meaning. The question is:
Is our Earth round or plane? And what is Your opinion about modern space programs?
Wish You happiness,
Damodar
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

I do not see ancient cosmology as a relevant description of reality and I like the exploration of space.