Symbol

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Purushottama das

Symbol

Post by Purushottama das »

What do You think aboy Svastika? What the power it has? I have bought a golden seal-ring with Svastika in Vrindavana a year ago, and I think that thanks to wearing it I have become more lucky. I feel it brings luck. Can You comment on it? May be from Your personal experience or from You store of knowledge.
With respect to You.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

Personally, I do not have much experience with this symbol. The real symbol can bring power if you know how to connect with it. I do not use symbols and do not connect to anything through the use of symbols. If you want to know about such symbols I am sure there are some pandits in India, or perhaps some literature that explains it in detail.

The symbol used by Hitler was a mirror image of the Vedic symbol and some say that it caused his failure. I think he failed because he tried to do something which was not correct and even had the symbol been in the right direction he would have still lost. Perhaps it was the will of God that he turned it backwards?