Trees and insects ,evolution

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
kamalamala1

Trees and insects ,evolution

Post by kamalamala1 »

Dear Hari!
We heard from different sources about classification of forms of living entity's according there level of conciseness' and evolution.
There different concepts
Let say some according ancient classification and some according Darwin modern classification/
Although they are quite different but in some regard they have same opinion/
For example according to ancient classification ants and insects is more developed in all regards then trees/
Same is in modern classification/

My question is is it indeed so that ants and isects is more developed in ther concesness awarness and evolution then Trees?
Hari
Site Admin

Re: Trees and insects ,evolution

Post by Hari »

I do not really know. I am not a fan of the ants that bite me and create huge welts on my hands and feet around here. Neither do I like the flies that land on my nose or the black widow spiders that lurk next to the scorpions in the piles of stuff I move now and then. But that is just me. I like trees because they are nice to me, give me fruit or flowers, shelter me from the rain, and spread good energy. I can talk with trees but not ants or spides. So you figure it out!
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Thank you for answer.
Yes trees 100% much better/
I also doesnt like the flies and insects ,although bees i like,
But my question was more general does exist evolution of conciseness of the spices of the living entity's
or maybe it is not the way we know.
kamalamala1

Post by kamalamala1 »

Thank you for answer.
Yes trees 100% much better/
I also doesnt like the flies and insects ,although bees i like,
But my question was more general does exist evolution of conciseness of the types of the living entity's
or maybe it is not the way we know.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

I think that wherever consciousness exists, evolution must take place since consciousness is the symptom of spirit and therefore always evolves.