Angels at lection 16 jul 2005

A place to ask Hari, exchange ideas with him, give some suggestions, or share some ideas with him on existence. This forum is not the place to discuss anything related to his former status or situation. Hari will reply to all texts.
Mihail

Angels at lection 16 jul 2005

Post by Mihail »

The most interesting was the angels, of course. I probably saw one angel hand -- it was VERY wide. Some seconds after that one or two other angels also appeared to me, and may be much more, but I can not mention details.

Could you make something like that again, at the next lection? Could you make some "programmed" action, something like parents make for the child -- i.e. to see thier hands, and may be legs, heads and so on AND NOT TO LET ME DEAL BY MYSELF? This is because I lost contact when you paused your speach. Although it may be useful to ask them for something, it is very interesting and exciting to see them or to perceive them in other ways.
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

It is great that you were blessed to see the angels, even if only partially. Some people cannot see them as clearly as you report. However, they are there and can be seen by opening your awareness to them and accepting them as they are without trying to make them into some form that fulfills our idea of what they should be. In fact, that advice is good for all relationships!

The reason I did not guide anyone in detail through the angel meditation is that I was told not to. As you know, I do not consciously guide the meditations, but rather listen to the guidance given me on the spot and repeat it using my experience. When I was going to continue describing what to do in the meditation I was told to stop and leave everyone on their own. I am not sure why and now you say this caused you difficulty. Perhaps others found my leaving them on their own a good thing and perceived and communicated with the angels better that way? I cannot say since I did not get much feedback.

It is true that sometimes it is better to let people struggle a bit so they may discover their own personal and unique connection to the angels without me. If one depends on me then when one is alone one cannot connect without my guidance or the guidance of some meditation leader. Since connecting to these angels is so important for most of us at this point in time where many of us feel a pinching existential crisis, it is probably important that one learns to do it on one’s own. If this was the reason they told me not to continue, then even were we to do the Angel contact meditation again you might again not get that detailed guidance since they might say the same thing again.

I did not do the meditation with the idea that you would have a direct vision of the angels. I did it so you would have a direct communication with the angels. I thought it more important to communicate with them than to see them. I think seeing comes automatically as a result of the communication whereas communication is not a direct result of seeing. Perhaps you should do the meditation again from the recording and not try to consciously see them but rather consciously communicate with them and maybe the result will be better for you?

We can continue this thread if you want or if others want.
Mihail

Post by Mihail »

Probably, I remember (after reading your answer). Probably it would be very incomfortable to me to tolerate full impression I started to receive. So *I* stopped this process. After that, I was very interested in seeing and forgot this...

So, you had been told the right thing. Again...
Hari
Site Admin

Post by Hari »

This is also a testimonial to the kindness and concern of our guides and angels. They are not pushy unless there is a real good reason to be so.