Harassment from religions

Have a good lecture topic you wish Hari to speak about? Put it here! Have feedback on previous lectures? Post it here! Have specific questions on a specific lecture that you want to know more about? Ask it here or put it in Discussions with Hari.
Gaura

Harassment from religions

Post by Gaura »

I was thinking about question from the person who was chanting 64 rounds and did all kinds of "wild thing" before making a child. I sow that nice person who was questioning and when you said that they made all these things hoping that somebody will come and rescue them, I afterwards got overwhelmed with compassion for those persons. They just were frightened with religion.
Religion frightens everybody with life after dead. Otherwise who cares about religions? Like you said on lecture when child doesn’t want to eat his parents frighten him with list of harassment and the same with religion.

Instead of helping people get more conscious religions force people do all kind rituals, clearly seeing that they do those rituals unconsciously. And how they belief that their followers gonna be "rescued"? They exploit people knowingly or unknowingly.

After understanding all this things one gets full of compassion for blind followers of any religion.